• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Reminiscent said:
God. That is exactly how I feel! Especially with a good few RP and some friendly people to talk to~
Exactly! Living with an introverted nature is lame, but you have a major point! The internet is always friendlier depending on where you socialize :)

MaverickPun said:
Exactly! Living with an introverted nature is lame, but you have a major point! The internet is always friendlier depending on where you socialize :)
Like RpN. And a few other sites and games I've been on. I appreciate IRL friends as well as internet friends! So if you have a fight with either, you can turn to the other! I don't know too many people though 'cause uh. //introvert

Uh. Be expecting an emotional change in Taikou for a little bit. She meets up with Hideyoshi in my next post... FYI. c:

Reminiscent said:
Like RpN. And a few other sites and games I've been on. I appreciate IRL friends as well as internet friends! So if you have a fight with either, you can turn to the other! I don't know too many people though 'cause uh. //introvert
I can totally see where you are coming from! The circle on my end is heavily limited xD

I do recall attempting to meet new people, but all I did was pull out my phone and stay quiet cause I felt awkward LMAO.

But the good part of it all is the company and stuff on both internet and IRL ~

Cant wait to see how everything turns out with Taikou! I'm getting my popcorn ready for this LOL

MaverickPun said:
I can totally see where you are coming from! The circle on my end is heavily limited xD
I do recall attempting to meet new people, but all I did was pull out my phone and stay quiet cause I felt awkward LMAO.

But the good part of it all is the company and stuff on both internet and IRL ~

Cant wait to see how everything turns out with Taikou! I'm getting my popcorn ready for this LOL
Yeah. I'm in a limited circle as well xP And I can relate with the meetin new people thing. I just go mute or walk off to find something else to do ^^;

Taikou isn't gonna be insane, (er, more than she already is) just down. I don't want any major insanity this early in the plot, so..

Reminiscent said:
Yeah. I'm in a limited circle as well xP And I can relate with the meetin new people thing. I just go mute or walk off to find something else to do ^^;
Taikou isn't gonna be insane, (er, more than she already is) just down. I don't want any major insanity this early in the plot, so..
Oh man! It's good to know someone to relate to on this tbh xD

As the main or old stream girls say "Twins!"

Poor soul! It always a good thing to snack on anything during these parts!

I'll be sure to have some of her favorite treats sent her way to help her through ~

In the red corner, standing in at 5 foot 8 inches and huh? Oh ok She will kill me if I say her weight, the iron sand and genjutsu master Uzumaki Taikou! And in the blue corner, standing in at 6 foot 2 inches and 219 pounds, the Shepherd of Fire, the denizen of sand, the genjutsu using, katana swinging wind God, Nakamura Kyou!

Last edited by a moderator:
MaverickPun said:
Oh man! It's good to know someone to relate to on this tbh xD
As the main or old stream girls say "Twins!"

Poor soul! It always a good thing to snack on anything during these parts!

I'll be sure to have some of her favorite treats sent her way to help her through ~
I'm glad as well!

I love eating when I'm bored. Too bad there's nothing ever in the house that I have the effor to make (>A>)

LucianGrey7971 said:
In the red corner, standing in at 5 foot 8 inches and huh? Oh ok She will kill me if I say her weight, the iron sand and genjutsu master Uzumaki Taikou! And in the blue corner, standing in at 6 foot 2 inches and 219 pounds, the Shepherd of Fire, the denizen of sand, the genjutsu using, katana swinging wind God, Nakamura Kyou!
Lol. Pfff that's great

Reminiscent said:
I'm glad as well!
I love eating when I'm bored. Too bad there's nothing ever in the house that I have the effor to make (>A>)
Ugh! Yes! Nothing easily to pop into the microwave or to easily open like chips or something Dx<

Taikou's post made my eyes water! I just want to the hug her forever! (:'()

MaverickPun said:
Ugh! Yes! Nothing easily to pop into the microwave or to easily open like chips or something Dx<
Taikou's post made my eyes water! I just want to the hug her forever! (:'()
It's a tragic tale ( :( )

I tried to make it even more emotional, but skype is going off and the chat is like... It's so hard to stay serious LOL. So I guess this is as emotional as it'll get for tonight :P

Taikou loves hugs :D

Reminiscent said:
It's a tragic tale ( :( )
I tried to make it even more emotional, but skype is going off and the chat is like... It's so hard to stay serious LOL. So I guess this is as emotional as it'll get for tonight :P

Taikou loves hugs :D
I think I would've actually shed a couple of tears if you had! >_<

The song I was listening to the background made it even more heartbreaking.

I'll be sure to have Rin hug her out of the blue when she comes back from that hunting expedition :D

MaverickPun said:
I think I would've actually shed a couple of tears if you had! >_<
The song I was listening to the background made it even more heartbreaking.

I'll be sure to have Rin hug her out of the blue when she comes back from that hunting expedition :D
Well... That wasn't even supposed to be the most emotional "key" to her past, so good luck lmao

Music makes everything better. Period.

Yay! I sense bonding time! xD Anyways, I'm about to pass out, so I'll c'ya tomorrow after I get off from school! Night~!

Reminiscent said:
Well... That wasn't even supposed to be the most emotional "key" to her past, so good luck lmao
Music makes everything better. Period.

Yay! I sense bonding time! xD Anyways, I'm about to pass out, so I'll c'ya tomorrow after I get off from school! Night~!
I'll be prepared by then, so its all good!

It will be a great thing to do before the purge happens! :D

Sounds like a plan! Night! ~

MaverickPun said:
I'll be prepared by then, so its all good!
It will be a great thing to do before the purge happens! :D

Sounds like a plan! Night! ~
You'd better! Although I will admit, I'm better at death scenes more than anything (sad). I'm not sure if anyone'll be dying though .-. Maybe

When I get home today, I'll probably have to write up a post for Tomomi, Yume, and Tenma. Yume and Tenma will have ran into the camp and Tomomi'll ... Be Tomomi. (o'v'o)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36076-maverickpun/ said:
@MaverickPun[/URL]
Remi is such a bad person. I won't give you details, but just watch yourself around her. (BP)
LOL. White's even worse. Gosh, can't even post a character sheet! After I reserved a nice, special spot for you, too... (:'()

@LucianGrey7971

Before Remi tries to silence me, I have to warn you. If you don't want to be spammed by, I kid you not, 50+ pictures in ONE post, you keep Remi in line. The moment you let her be free, you will regret it.

@Reminiscent

What spot did reserve for me? First to be killed?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2816-luciangrey7971/ said:
@LucianGrey7971[/URL]
Before Remi tries to silence me, I have to warn you. If you don't want to be spammed by, I kid you not, 50+ pictures in ONE post, you keep Remi in line. The moment you let her be free, you will regret it.

@Reminiscent

It was eSCHE. I only do that to people who stall for four weeks :P

You betcha! And your byakugan! (lmao there are no reservations for deaths. Only suffering.)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Stall. Rofl. You're so mean to me. In a few weeks you will have your Byakugan user =(

[/QUOTE]
Yep! Don't be intimidated by the fancy BBcode! YOU

CAN

DO

ITTT

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2816-luciangrey7971/ said:
@LucianGrey7971[/URL]

@Reminiscent

In my defense...I'm waiting for @Silent Howling

I finally had my other two characters reach the camp. That took a lot longer than I thought it would...

LucianGrey7971 said:
My first post on this RP was the first time I used BB codes
First time for everything! You didn't do bad. :P

@Reminiscent Hold up, it's 11 PM, Remi? I thought they were camping once it started to get dark, since it's impractical to keep travelling during the night when you can't see. Is the sun really up so late in Iwa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back