• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

LucianGrey7971 said:

5 - Skilled Shinobi
Image:

7290e443d197c61dced4c540fb99f00c.jpg

"Please don't play with my hair..."

Full Name:

Nakamura Kyou

"Eh, I don't really care about my family name...I'm just ME."

June 18th

Ninja Rank: Chunin

Village of Origin:

Sunagakure

"What's it like? Really hot...and sandy...you can't imagine the places the sand gets."

Village of Residence:

Konohagakure

"Perfect climate, nice people....this place is too perfect, what's the catch?"

Chakra Nature:

Fire and Wind

Kekkei Genkai:

None

"Could someone spare one? I seem to be lacking that"

Bijū:

Shukaku

"He's really annoying, always interrupting my sleep with his nonsense about rights and wrongs"

Weapons:

Muramasa & Masamune

Leaves

"Inner peace? Seriously, they're just blades."

Pockets of sand

"What? You ever see a Uchiha use the sharingan when there's sand in there eyes?"

Stats-

Ninjutsu — 79 of 100

Genjutsu — 92 of 100

Taijutsu — 71 of 100

Dōjutsu — ___ of 100 (only if you have one.)

Strength — 7 of 10

Stamina — 10 of 10

Strategy — 6 of 10

Speed — 6 of 10

Chakra Control — 4 of 5

Jutsu:

Leaves of Confusion: Kyou mends his own chakra into leaves before using wind jutsu to scatter them at his opponent and keep them floating in the air. The falling chakra infused leaves act as his way of overloading his opponent's senses and allows him to cast a genjutsu on his opponent without the need of looking them in the eyes. It only seems to work if he can get the leaves to surround his opponent.

Leaves of Wrath: A follow up, or preceding attack to his leaves of confusion, Kyou activates his wind attribute to throw the leaves like shuriken, then his flame attribute on the leaves, causing them and the wind keeping them in place to catch on fire...he did entertain the idea of calling the move Dirty Fireworks.

Sand Armor: Despite being the host of the One Tailed Beast, he tends not to use many sand based styles jutsus...mainly because he feels its been done to death, but self preservation is one heck of a motivator. The pockets of sand serve the purpose of attaching themselves to vulnerable parts of his limbs and shoulders, allowing for more aggressive sword play

Sand Coffin: Much like Gaara, Kyou uses the sand to completely pulverize his opponent, though this is more of a desperation attack as Kyou is not big on killing. He generally targets the arms and legs.

Sweets

Charging head first into situations

Fighting

Sleeping

Strategizing in the middle of a fight

Strategy Games

Dislikes:

Butts n Rainbows

Sitting around and talking about strategies

Things that seem perfect

Fears:

Not being as good a Jinchuriki as his predecessor

"Let's be honest, fear is made to be overcome...but you can never conquer Fear."

Personality:

Kyou is truly an enigma, everything about him from his style to his weapons makes no sense. He is the kind of person to play off serious situations with well crafted wit and not let what he truly thinks stand in the way of harmony. He constantly seems to battle back and forth between being mature and wise beyond his years, and breaking down into childish tantrums and fits of short tempered anger.

Biography:

Kyou grew up pretty normal, for a Jinchuriki, mainly due to his predecessor's work, and had multiple people he called friends. While it was kept hidden, Kyou was the bastard child of one of the legendary swordsmen who left Kyou the two blades he wields now. He didn't know he was a Jinchuriki until he was 9 and a scorpion tried to sting him, only to have sand rush to protect him. Once he knew though, Kyou made every effort to talk to Shukaku who he saw as a source of admiration. Kyou's efforts to get to know and understand Shukaku made the two fast friends, though they constantly argue.

By the time he was 15, he had started making huge strides in becoming a strong ninja, when his mother finally told him who his father was and what the man had said to tell him, "When he's old enough to swing those swords without hurting himself, tell him to come find me." Whether it was intended to piss Kyou off, it did and he set out for Konoha because it was pretty much the center of the ninja world and if one wanted to find someone, Konoha was the place to start

Theme:

[media]

[/media]
He'll be a second proctor for the chunin exams if you'd like? Since he's already a Chunin..

Dang, should have made him a Jonin so he could train people...given his nature it would be hilarious "C'mon, I'm only two years older than you, it's not that hard!"

LucianGrey7971 said:
Dang, should have made him a Jonin so he could train people...given his nature it would be hilarious "C'mon, I'm only two years older than you, it's not that hard!"
Taikō would've sat around and done nothing given that she's mainly Genjutsu and Iron sand, and has no intention of learning anything else :P

Uh... Tomomi would've been the one healing a reckless Tenma a countless number of times.

Yume would probably skip out on group training sessions as a whole .-.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Oh, don't worry about Remi. Go ahead and teach my Kurou everything you know :D

Considering our roster of brats ... it could very well be: "Come on, we're two years younger than you! You're too easy!" (>u>)

Lexielai said:
Oh, don't worry about Remi. Go ahead and teach my Kurou everything you know :D
Lol. I'm Asocial kinda. It reflects on my characters more than it does in the OOC... xD But, if Tenma ends up dying because my luck is horrid and disgusting, make sure Kurou keeps Kurama safe with those sealing skills! O:

Fenn said:
Considering our roster of brats ... it could very well be: "Come on, we're two years younger than you! You're too easy!" (>u>)
^^^^Tenma

LucianGrey7971 said:
...you have offended my honour....this cannot be allowed to stand
Taikō honestly wouldn't give two craps xD You see how she talks to Kurou (really rich famous person)? Uh-huh, she'll offend that honor. ALL OF IT. (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminiscent said:
Taikō honestly wouldn't give two craps xD You see how she talks to Kurou (really rich famous person)? Uh-huh, she'll offend that honor. ALL OF IT. (>u>)
Ironically Taiko and Kyou would be the most compatible in terms of training

LucianGrey7971 said:
Ironically Taiko and Kyou would be the most compatible in terms of training
Personality wise? Not so much. I don't think Kyou would want to deal with her when her past is brought up in the RP (since I didn't put it on her CS). And if he gets caught in one of her Genjutsu... Yeah good luck bud :D

@Lexielai I'm not willing to switch tabs and scroll all the way down so if I'm wrong, correct me:

Emiko

Kurou

Itsuki

Rin

Awani

Tomomi

Taikou

Yu

And technically Mitsuki, but she's not actually with the group. She's pretty near-by, though. It's likely she'll run into Awani and/or Yu pretty soon :P

Okay. I'm gonna have the little "Past Act" with Taikō soon. Her bio is too complex to just put on the CS (>A>) More work for me (B^D)

Also, I'm gonna have Tenma/Kiri nin run into the group pretty soon as well. More character interaction! Woo!

And maybe Suna and Ame nin'll meet up so then everyone has a chance to talk with someone.

Reminiscent said:
Okay. I'm gonna have the little "Past Act" with Taikō soon. Her bio is too complex to just put on the CS (>A>) More work for me (B^D)
Also, I'm gonna have Tenma/Kiri nin run into the group pretty soon as well. More character interaction! Woo!

And maybe Suna and Ame nin'll meet up so then everyone has a chance to talk with someone.
W...what about Kyou? You can't leave out the King of Strong Styl...I mean the one tailed beast

Due to my uncanny nature of fan girling, I couldn't help but squeal out when kurou grabbed rin's hand! @Lexielai xD

Side note for everyone: Some random guy at campus yesterday asked me "would kissing a girl get her pregnant?" and wow! I spent a whole 30 minutes recovering from laughing xD just felt like sharing that for giggles! ~

MaverickPun said:
Due to my uncanny nature of fan girling, I couldn't help but squeal out when kurou grabbed rin's hand! @Lexielai xD
Side note for everyone: Some random guy at campus yesterday asked me "would kissing a girl get her pregnant?" and wow! I spent a whole 30 minutes recovering from laughing xD just felt like sharing that for giggles! ~
I hope you educated that poor soul! Show him how kisses don't make girls pregnant ;)

Oh no! Rin seemed to be pretty cute, but I guess she's just another fangirl after all lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
I hope you educated that poor soul! Show him how kisses don't make girls pregnant ;)
Oh no! Rin seemed to be pretty cute, but I guess she's just another fangirl after all lol
LMAO! that would've been a sight to see! (¬‿¬ )

Aww! Thank you! ~

But with Rin being Rin, she won't necessarily be considered a fan girl xD Wouldn't want the whole Sakura scenario again! |д・)

I got confused with the weather in my post Q_Q. Since Kirigakure left earlier... yet the sun was still hot... I did what I can. (>_>) I guess Amegakure's country is the next sensible place for hot weather.

MaverickPun said:
LMAO! that would've been a sight to see! (¬‿¬ )
Aww! Thank you! ~

But with Rin being Rin, she won't necessarily be considered a fan girl xD Wouldn't want the whole Sakura scenario again! |д・)
Hmm...is that so? Well, maybe she'll get to have a shot at Mr. #1 Bachelor. Maybe.

He does have something he'd like to show her while they're alone though (¬‿¬ )

Fenn said:
I got confused with the weather in my post Q_Q. Since Kirigakure left earlier... yet the sun was still hot... I did what I can. (>_>) I guess Amegakure's country is the next sensible place for hot weather.
Nagaiki is so cool and hip (B'). The springtime of youth has nothing on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back