• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Sorry about the backstory LOL. I don't know a thing about Naruto lore.

Last edited by a moderator:
MasterOfPuppets said:
Its quite simple. I would befriend one of the sharingan users, then kill him. So I get ms and the material for ems. Then I go and see if there is some senju around there, because I think I saw one. Then with Rinnegan I will go after the wild biju, and then the jinchuurikis.
Once all that is done, I will make everyone believe that I am going to summon the ten tails, but I retreat. That way, I who was the only problem in the ninja world (since every ninja not being myself would team up against me) would dissapear. Quite simple, but I already agreed on doing it together, so maybe in the next anime :/

(Yeah, no need to tell me, Im totally nuts xD )
LOL the antagonists are pretty much gods so

Naruto had to have Sasuke's help, in the end :P

And I'm telling you this anyways

You're crazy xD

I am not crazy, you are all overly normal compared to me xD

But tell me the truth. You never expected that clever twist of the plot at the end, uh? I got you all there xD

Yeah I'm far from normal so uh

Moving on

I was too tired to be taken by surprise :P I woke up at 7 for some reason (<_<)

@Fenn and I spent till 2 am finishing up our character sheets lmao (god its almost 7 and im still awake), hope you guys like the dynamic biju swordsmen duo that is Meteor and Nagaiki!

Deccimo said:
@Fenn and I spent till 2 am finishing up our character sheets lmao (god its almost 7 and im still awake), hope you guys like the dynamic biju swordsmen duo that is Meteor and Nagaiki!
Okay! And Shinji'll be apart of your guys' three-man team during the exams, if that's alright? o:

MasterOfPuppets said:
Chakra nature none? You gotta have at least one, man! xD
Well I was thinking the chakra just has Neutral affinity: Yin-Yang. Such oddity is definitely not impossible; I guess you could say his chakra is truly pure.

Reminiscent said:
Okay! And Shinji'll be apart of your guys' three-man team during the exams, if that's alright? o:
I was actually hoping for Hideyo to roll with Meteor Gai and Nagaiki, simply because the composition is a thematic bliss. I mean, three Swords holders as well as Biju hosts - Kirigakure is really slapping everyone in the face by showing up with such a godsend team. Also, funnily enough, it seems we each specialize in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu respectively. This team is just too hilariously broken and well-suited that I would regret not being able to form such an arrangement. And we get the generic the 2 guys 1 girl set up too...it's really a dream team LOL.

Of course if that's impossible, we're happy to take Shinji as well. No fuss. We'll simply have to snag him a biju and a sword, perhaps by murdering Hideyo. Heh?

Fenn said:
Well I was thinking the chakra just has Neutral affinity: Yin-Yang. Such oddity is definitely not impossible; I guess you could say his chakra is truly pure.
I was actually hoping for Hideyo to roll with Meteor Gai and Nagaiki, simply because the composition is a thematic bliss. I mean, three Swords holders as well as Biju hosts - Kirigakure is really slapping everyone in the face by showing up with such a godsend team. Also, funnily enough, it seems we each specialize in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu respectively. This team is just too hilariously broken and well-suited that I would regret not being able to form such an arrangement. And we get the generic the 2 guys 1 girl set up too...it's really a dream team LOL.

Of course if that's impossible, we're happy to take Shinji as well. No fuss. We'll simply have to snag him a biju and a sword, perhaps by murdering Hideyo. Heh?
Lol. I don't Ko-Chan'll like that very much xD The teams don't really matter since I plan on interrupting the Chunin exams at one point. After that, Emiko'll "adopt" everyone and all the protagonists will be one big squad that'll go on a big adventure and save the world!... Yeah..

I imagine big squad will still have inner circle groups, but it's fine really. If the story didn't progress how it will, that team would've been quite legendary xD That said, I'm still braindead and have so many writing owed... for now has Kirigakure left for the 10 am announcement yet? Hope we're not too late.

Who else is getting impatient? Does everyone think I should put up the 12pm post today or tomorrow regardless of whether or not Itsuki is posted?

Fenn said:
I imagine big squad will still have inner circle groups, but it's fine really. If the story didn't progress how it will, that team would've been quite legendary xD That said, I'm still braindead and have so many writing owed... for now has Kirigakure left for the 10 am announcement yet? Hope we're not too late.
Yeah, Kiri and Kumo set off. They're not quite at Iwa though :P

Reminiscent said:
Lol. I don't Ko-Chan'll like that very much xD The teams don't really matter since I plan on interrupting the Chunin exams at one point. After that, Emiko'll "adopt" everyone and all the protagonists will be one big squad that'll go on a big adventure and save the world!... Yeah..
I see...so this whole plot was part of Emiko's plan to be the best sensei ever!

Lexielai said:
I see...so this whole plot was part of Emiko's plan to be the best sensei ever!
Yup. I want her to end up close with a majority of the characters, since she relies heavily on teamwork. She's that kind of person who thinks it's important in a team's success.

MaverickPun said:
It's honestly up to you! o:
He hasn't posted for a while and probably got busy :/
Being busy sucks, honestly.. If I do end up posting it, I'll just have him follow the group so that he doesn't have to ask a ton of questions to get back on track xD

Reminiscent said:
Being busy sucks, honestly.. If I do end up posting it, I'll just have him follow the group so that he doesn't have to ask a ton of questions to get back on track xD
It does! :T

Especially when you sign up for summer school to advance some classes.. Dx

That sounds like the better option so his character won't be left out and such! :) )

MaverickPun said:
It does! :T
Especially when you sign up for summer school to advance some classes.. Dx

That sounds like the better option so his character won't be left out and such! :) )
Indeed! Well, while I'm at home, I'll start working on that post. It'll be a bit skippy, since travel can get boring!

I have so much catch-up reading to do QQ. Also does Emiko have a character sheet or something of similar purpose?

Fenn said:
I have so much catch-up reading to do QQ. Also does Emiko have a character sheet or something of similar purpose?
Lol. Don't worry. The catching up will be over before y'know it.

Well, as an NPC, she doesn't have a full CS. But there is something regarding her in the Neutral characters' tab.

Oh god I'm embarrassed. I forgot the simple act of scrolling down.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]I will make a post later since I'm busy at my friends house. xD

[/QUOTE]
Same LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back