• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]So many posts... ;-; But I think I gathered everything from what I read.

[/QUOTE]
I feel you. Took a whole long time to read all the posts when I was half asleep xD

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] Can we make villains now or should I waitor can we even make them in the first place.
You can always make a new character, and then once it is accepted, turn it against everyone. No one should see that coming xD

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]That's dark dude real dark I like it

[/QUOTE]
If you do, expect him/her to be defeated at one point. Also, there's no way of knowing what the major antagonist group is as of yet, since I don't want to spoil it for too many people (I've already told some who the main antagonists are gonna be, I'd like to refrain from telling anymore people). Maybe he could be like. An antagonist that's not apart of the Main Antg. Squad.

MasterOfPuppets said:
He will be our Orochimaru warm up before the Akatsuki training program for the Ninja war marathon xD
Oh man xD

That would be interesting!

So many programs to train for, such little time! xP

Lexielai said:
I dunno about healthy...we're all stuffing our faces with ramen noodles right now xD
Naruto did that too, it's the first step to becoming a universal hero!

Nenma Takashi]That's sound kinda cool would it be ok [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] if I made a calm before the storm kinda villain. Like they said a warm up before the main villains.
Miyagi-Yoda-Fernando-Degrossi.png

The dark side is strong with this one. Mercy, you shall not meet. Dark path leads to dark end.

Nenma Takashi]That's sound kinda cool would it be ok [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] if I made a calm before the storm kinda villain. Like they said a warm up before the main villains.
Go ahead

Lexielai said:
Hi again, fellas. I've officially made my first RP post!
@Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle So...whose Sharingan is better? xD
Yay! I won't be able to post until maybe later tomorrow, sadly :/ Izs my friend's birthday but she wasn't able to come to the party xD so we're all doing something tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure EMS is stronger... But does Itsuki have it in both eyes or...? If not then Yu may have an advantage .-.

I feel like I put more effort into this villain who'll be killed off then I did my hero with a chance to live till the end....good job me.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]I feel like I put more effort into this villain who'll be killed off then I did my hero with a chance to live till the end....good job me.

[/QUOTE]
Way to be a team player :D

I hope you guys don't get too far ahead before I get to writing out my character sheet. (':3)

Lexielai said:
@Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle So...whose Sharingan is better? xD
Well, you can think about it like phones. Mangekyo is a normal prepaid cell phone. You can call as much as money you have charged. Once you are out of money, you need to recharge it by puting new money.

EMS is like a wired phone from your neighbours place, you can call as much as you want, you wont pay the bill.

Im not sure if Kishi explained it like that the first time, but I think is a good way of seeing it xD

(If you dont catch it, both are the same but EMS can be used as long as you have chakra, not damaging your eyes like normal ms, so it is cooler xD )

Fenn said:
I hope you guys don't get too far ahead before I get to writing out my character sheet. (':3)
I was about to solve all the problems in the ninja world, but since Im a nive guy, I will let everybody suffer while you do your cs, so we can all save the world together :)

MasterOfPuppets said:
I was about to solve all the problems in the ninja world, but since Im a nive guy, I will let everybody suffer while you do your cs, so we can all save the world together :)
Pfft was about to say, good luck doing that!

MasterOfPuppets said:
Haha fellow ninja I will forever remember your kindness.

Reminiscent said:
Pfft was about to say, good luck doing that!
Its quite simple. I would befriend one of the sharingan users, then kill him. So I get ms and the material for ems. Then I go and see if there is some senju around there, because I think I saw one. Then with Rinnegan I will go after the wild biju, and then the jinchuurikis.

Once all that is done, I will make everyone believe that I am going to summon the ten tails, but I retreat. That way, I who was the only problem in the ninja world (since every ninja not being myself would team up against me) would dissapear. Quite simple, but I already agreed on doing it together, so maybe in the next anime :/

(Yeah, no need to tell me, Im totally nuts xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back