• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] Man I'm stupid I'm sorry I'll fix it.
Alright!

@Scheani @MaverickPun @Jeremy Jangle @Shnuydude

After Yu, Awani, and Itsuki are posted, I'll put up the 12pm post. I don't want to force the interaction to end, so I'm giving you guys the opportunity to hopefully wrap it up or have characters put it on hold.

There will also be time-skips during the travel to Iwa so the RP isn't just the walk—I know that walking won't be very fun to RP xP

Just to let y'all know in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminiscent said:
@Scheani @MaverickPun @Jeremy Jangle @Shnuydude
After Yu, Awani, and Itsuki are posted, I'll put up the 12pm post. I don't want to force the interaction to end, so I'm giving you guys the opportunity to hopefully wrap it up or have characters put it on hold.

There will also be time-skips during the travel to Iwa so the RP isn't just the walk—I know that walking won't be very fun to RP xP

Just to let y'all know in advance!
You got it! ~

Can't wait to officially start the drama! o(≧∇≦o)

Hello! Hope your day (or night...or afternoon) is going well. I'm working on a character sheet for this roleplay right now, and have a work in progress posted in the signups tab. However! I am missing some teammates for my poor Konoha genin.

@Reminiscent @Silent Howling @Scheani @MaverickPun @Jeremy Jangle @Shnuydude You all also have Konoha genin, so...from a cursory glance at the character, would any of you like to be paired with Kurou's sorry butt? :D

MasterOfPuppets said:
Hi, hoping to be able to join xD
Good luck to you!

MasterOfPuppets said:
Hi, hoping to be able to join xD
Sure!

Lexielai said:
Hello! Hope your day (or night...or afternoon) is going well. I'm working on a character sheet for this roleplay right now, and have a work in progress posted in the signups tab. However! I am missing some teammates for my poor Konoha genin.
@Reminiscent @Silent Howling @Scheani @MaverickPun @Jeremy Jangle @Shnuydude You all also have Konoha genin, so...from a cursory glance at the character, would any of you like to be paired with Kurou's sorry butt? :D
I only put Taikō as a fourth member of a team since I was worried that she wouldn't have a teammate. She'll be paired with Kurou.

Lexielai said:

Good luck to you!
Nor would I mind-- that is if I read that right-- EHHH

Scheani said:
Nor would I mind-- that is if I read that right-- EHHH
Ohai Esche

The plot's waiting on you, Esche

Esche

Esche you're not alone though

On another note, staying after school makes me extremely tired (>_>)

Lexielai said:
Okay! So, Taiko, Kurou, and Awani will be the new Team 7? ;)
Yup! Which reminds me, I should probably start making the teams. I'll be using dice for all character but Neo-Team 7 ^^

Reminiscent said:
Yup! Which reminds me, I should probably start making the teams. I'll be using dice for all character but Neo-Team 7 ^^
Woo! But wow, two girls on a team with Kurou...the fangirls are going to be so jealous.

Lexielai said:
Woo! But wow, two girls on a team with Kurou...the fangirls are going to be so jealous.
LOL. Might as well have 'em be jealous, it's gonna be some of the last bits of humor the characters'll experience for a long time :P

Yume - 1

Yu - 2

Itsuki - 3

Tenma - 4

Hideyo - 5

Rin - 6

Mitsuki - 7

Tomomi - 8

Agito - 9

Shinji - 10 (Will be a fourth member.)

Rolling now~

4, 10, 5, 2 = Neo-Team 10

7, 9, 8 = Neo-Team 8

1, 3, 6 = Neo-Team 9

_____RESULTS(Which I altered so that none of my characters ended up on the same team)_____

Tenma, Shinji, Hideyo and Yu are Neo-10

Mitsuki, Agito, and Tomomi are Neo-8

Yume, Itsuki, and Rin are Neo-9

Awani, Kurou, and Taikou are Neo-7

@Jeremy Jangle @Jeremy Jangle @Jeremy Jangle @Jeremy Jangle @Jeremy Jangle @Jeremy Jangle

ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI ITSUKI

C'mon man. Don't do this to me. Don't to this to any of us. The exams are calling for us to start but we can't start without you posting. (*^*)

I'm afraid that if you don't post soon, you won't get your final input for the situation at hand ... And Itsuki'll be traveling with the rest!

MaverickPun said:
Would it be too late to make another character? xD
I had an idea for one :3
It's actually good to make multiple character incase one dies later on xD So go ahead!

Reminiscent said:
It's actually good to make multiple character incase one dies later on xD So go ahead!
Oh boy! xD

Good thing I decided to make another character just incase!

I'll post the CS in a bit~

MaverickPun said:
Oh boy! xD
Good thing I decided to make another character just incase!

I'll post the CS in a bit~
Okay! Looking forward to it~

Reminiscent said:
Tenma, Shinji, Hideyo and Yu are Neo-10
Feels like Asuma O.o

231371a346c3b649.jpg

This time we are four, Hidan... xD

MasterOfPuppets said:
Feels like Asuma O.o
231371a346c3b649.jpg

This time we are four, Hidan... xD
Don't remind me ;; it was so sad :/

I also kinda liked Hidan xD Somewhat relatable with all the cursing. (I curse a lot irl but I try to refrain from doing so on here .-.)

I should totally make a Jashinist Antagonist. Oml.

Hey, at least he died to discover how the enemy works, even Itachi died powering up Sasuke, and Kushina and Minato defending Naruto. Neji, on the other hand... Even in mid-air he could have just kaiten'ed the spikes out of the way, or hakke kuushou them... totally useless. -_-

That kills me even now xD

MasterOfPuppets said:
Hey, at least he died to discover how the enemy works, even Itachi died powering up Sasuke, and Kushina and Minato defending Naruto. Neji, on the other hand... Even in mid-air he could have just kaiten'ed the spikes out of the way, or hakke kuushou them... totally useless. -_-
That kills me even now xD
THAT NEJI PART BOTHERS ME SO MUCH GOD

Naruto's the main character he would've survived somehow ... (>_>)

Yep, surely that as the other half of Kurama appeared when Naruto needed it, another half of Naruto would show up from somewhere, or it would have been a kage bunshin or something like that xD

But Hinata jumped in, and Hanabi is still too young to be new Hinata, so I suppose he had to jump xD

I want to see the main battles so badly... ai had to leave the anime because of the fillers. Like that girl with the power that could destroy cities that Utakata and Naruto met, when they parted ways Utakata was going to be her teacher, but wait there in that rock. Then Pain appears and... that girl must still be there, waiting in that rock, since she was never mentioned again, was she?

She could have solved the juubi problem by herself if she had taken part in the war, useless fillers... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back