• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

I just realized how little my knowledge is of Naruto. xD

Kekkei Genkai? Biju? What are these strange terms? xD

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]

7 — Dangerous Kunoichi

SilverNinjaGirl.jpg

Full Name

"Mitsuki Mori... I like it."

"I am 16, born on June 15. Happy?"

Ninja Rank

"Genin... cause what else can I be."

Village of Origin

"Konohagakure... adequate... and rather... ordinary"

Village of Residence

"Konohagakure... adequate... I want to leave soon..."

Chakra Nature

"I believe I am of Fire and Earth Chakra. I want

to master all the natures in the future."

Kekkei Genkai

"The power of the crystal release. I wish to master it

more so I can be of even more use in a fight."

Bijū

"Matatabi. We're good friends aren't we Tabi?"

Weapons

Stats-

Ninjutsu — 75 of 100

Genjutsu — 90 of 100

Taijutsu — 75 of 100

Strength — 7.5 of 10

Stamina — 8 of 10

Strategy — 9 of 10

Speed — 9.5 of 10

Chakra Control — 5 of 5

-Animals

-Food

-Sleeping

-Healing Techniques

-Playing strategy games

-Piece and quiet

Dislikes

-Being in the centre of attention

-Being complimented on her strength

-Being around large groups in general

-Idiots

Fears

-Hurting someone she cares about

-Water (She can't swim)

-Being ostricized because she has Matatabi

Personality

"Well... I'm generally a nice person unless you're an idiot. Then I won't be liking you so much.

I much prefer my own company so don't be too offended if I show no interest. I just don't know how

to keep a conversation running. I also am a huge animal lover. So if you hurt an animal...

I. Will. Hunt. You. Down. Understand? I'm the type of person who doesn't really care if I get

dragged to do things, unless it's being stupid. Then I'll hit you. I can also get angry, but that's

rare and you don't want that to happen. Bad things can happen when I get mad cause I start to lose

control of my abilities. So don't. Unless you want to die of course.

Biography

WIP

[/QUOTE]
She looks very small lmao. How tall is she? xD

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]
xD That was the image size... I'd say Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) size? I think that's about 144cm.

[/QUOTE]
Lol okay. Still a little small though xD

xD i couldn't find anything bigger for the same image and I liked that one. The one I picked before was avatar size though so I was like NOPE!

I'll post soon. Without coding... v.v it's too hard right now. xD My CS was enough coding.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]
xD i couldn't find anything bigger for the same image and I liked that one. The one I picked before was avatar size though so I was like NOPE!
I'll post soon. Without coding... v.v it's too hard right now. xD My CS was enough coding.

[/QUOTE]
Psst

Not the time to leave yet friendo

CocoForRealz said:
Full Name: Uchiha Uzumaki Kato

Ninja Rank: Wandering-nin (Kind of like Jiraiya, except less erotic. He pretty much wanders around aimlessly (Kind of like Naruto Gaiden Sasuke.) seeing what the world has to offer.

Village of Origin: Konohagakure no Sato (Village hidden in the leaves)

Village of Residence: N/A (Doesn't stay at a certain place for long.)

Chakra Nature: Lightning (Primary)

Kekkei Genkai: Eternal Mangekyou, Rinnegan (Unable to use atm, due to heavy chakra strain; last resortish)

Bijū: Nada

Weapons: Katana - Inherited from Mother, Sarada Uchiha.

Stats-

Ninjutsu — _85_ of 100

Genjutsu — _70_ of 100 (Only because of the Sharingan - if not for it though, I'd put it around a fifty.)

Taijutsu — _90__ of 100

Dōjutsu — _90_ of 100

Strength — _6_ of 10

Stamina — _5_ of 10

Strategy — _8_ of 10

Speed — _9.5_ of 10

Chakra Control — _4.5_ of 5

Dislikes: Rainy Days, Ominous clouds, Tight Spaces, Overly loud people

Fears: Another war, an opponent that no one can defeat.

Personality: Kato is pretty much like his grand Uncle Itachi, in both appearance and personality. He is rather stiff and stoic and his expressions are pretty much as bland as it gets.

The rare times he actually shows emotion is when he comes back to Konoha after along time away from his homeland.

Kato is very loyal, also like his Grand Uncle, and is willing to sacrifice anything for the good of the village. He is at times though... A complete wreck around women

Biography: He was born to Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha. His parents though didn't have much time for him, due to Sarada governing the village as the Hokage and Boruto protecting it from the sidelines as an Anbu captain. He was pretty much raised by his grandfather Sasuke, who was completely ecstatic to have a grandson to teach about the Uchiha clan.

Etc.. Etc.. More in RP

I
Considering that the RP takes place 100 years after the war... I don't think his parents would be Boruto or Sarada :P You could say that the sword was passed down though.

Also, about his Sharingan—since the position is already taken for it, he would have to awaken it sometime during the RP. Also, I would prefer it if he didn't have both Rinnegan and Eternal... So chose one. Otherwise, seems good. ^^ Just be sure to have 'im end up at Iwa, since.. Y'know, that's the meetup place for the characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rinnegan, I guess.. Since the EMS is already taken.

Oh and they could've had him later in life, remember Uzumaki's have pretty long lifespans and vitality.

Alright, cool.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, when Yume awakens her Rinnegan, could he possibly be her mentor for training it? Even though you stated that he can't use it right now, I just thought of it as a possibility.

@Shnuydude if you can, try to make your posts longer? They're not quite the length of a paragraph. (5-6 sentences)

MaverickPun said:
Finally! I'm back! :D
I also had Rin get the note as it would be an awesome excuse to beat her mentor up xD
Welcome back!

Ooo can't wait to see that happen xD

MaverickPun said:
And I cannot wait to write it out xD
The audience will be the people at the ramen shop and to those around that area! :D
That's gonna be pretty epic/hilarious lmao. Hopefully @Jeremy Jangle is online for it xD

I'm working on a post right now, so yeah :P

MaverickPun said:
I hope so too! xD
Time for some comedic relief!
And it's gonna be one of the last few moments of comedic relief, since after the exams the peaceful arc ends :x ... Our characters are in for a rather unpleasant surprise xD

Reminiscent said:
And it's gonna be one of the last few moments of comedic relief, since after the exams the peaceful arc ends :x ... Our characters are in for a rather unpleasant surprise xD
Oh no! The horror! The suspense! D:

I'm actually looking forward to whatever the surprise will be and how they will overcome it xD

[QUOTE="Jeremy Jangle]I've been busy as of late. But that ends tonight so I'll be able to post more often tommorow afternoon and so on

[/QUOTE]
Coolio~

MaverickPun said:
Oh no! The horror! The suspense! D:
I'm actually looking forward to whatever the surprise will be and how they will overcome it xD
Ikr. Ah, poor little charries~ Pain for them is entertainment for us it seems xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back