• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]Let me extensively research the wiki before I join otherwise I'm just gonna be so confused. xD

[/QUOTE]
Pfft it's not like we're doing anything with the canon plot/characters. But good idea nonetheless, jutsu are gonna get confusing otherwise xD

Also, we need three more characters posted in the character sign up before we can start. :P

Soo... Any possibility of a dimension-hopping character allowed? Some crazy person who has to hop dimensions to avoid someone after their head? (who would be a second character of mine who does dimension hopping)

Character number 1 would be a Jinchuriki if allowed, with that being reason one of ten for them getting chased by character number 2.

Ehh define dimension hopping

Like something similar to what Kakashi and Obito could to with Mangekyo or something like Corpse Party where there are there are different dimensions of the same world... With the only difference being that there isnt anyone else in the "secondary"

Also, which Bijū? o:

Reminiscent said:
Like something similar to what Kakashi and Obito could to with Mangekyo or something like Corpse Party where there are there are different dimensions of the same world... With the only difference being that there isnt anyone else in the "secondary"
Stuff like Obito, Kakashi, Sasuke, Kaguya, etc, though with potential to reach some kind of mirror world of their current given how vast the multiverse is.

As for which Tailed Spirit... I've yet to fully decide, though I'm thinking Chomei or Kokuo, perhaps Matatabi or Shukaku. Really depends on what kind of person I decide to make the character...

In fact, it might be a sort of three-character deal where I make a genin character the jinchuriki, I honestly don't know the specifics of my own thoughts. I just really feel the idea of a dimension-hopping ordeal to escape something somebody chasing them... Sorry for bringing this up when I'm not even certain what I want, just thought it'd be best to bring the idea up before I actually start working my heart and soul into it >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Stuff like Obito, Kakashi, Sasuke, Kaguya, etc, though with potential to reach some kind of mirror world of their current given how vast the multiverse is.
As for which Tailed Spirit... I've yet to fully decide, though I'm thinking Chomei or Kokuo, perhaps Matatabi or Shukaku. Really depends on what kind of person I decide to make the character...

In fact, it might be a sort of three-character deal where I make a genin character the jinchuriki, I honestly don't know the specifics of my own thoughts. I just really feel the idea of a dimension-hopping ordeal to escape something somebody chasing them... Sorry for bringing this up when I'm not even certain what I want, just thought it'd be best to bring the idea up before I actually start working my heart and soul into it >~<

[/QUOTE]
Understandable xD I plan on making a Jinchūriki as well, but I'll let ya' pick first since I haven't put any thought into their creation xP All I know is that they're gonna be male.

And alright, when you put the CS up, make sure you put details like weaknesses, function, etc... If you decide to use it, that is.

Buuuuuut you knew that already xD

This is an AU right, so I don't need to know anything about the storyline? I mean I can always look it up, but it would one less thing to do. xD

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]This is an AU right, so I don't need to know anything about the storyline? I mean I can always look it up, but it would one less thing to do. xD

[/QUOTE]
Technically yeah, it has nothing to do with the canon storyline but a few things may be mentioned here and there by some people xD Hopefully nothing too major, though.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Stuff like Obito, Kakashi, Sasuke, Kaguya, etc, though with potential to reach some kind of mirror world of their current given how vast the multiverse is.

[/QUOTE]
Disregard what I said earlier, I decided to go with Kurama xD I was thinking of going Shukaku but he was one of your choices .-.

Reminiscent said:
Disregard what I said earlier, I decided to go with Kurama xD I was thinking of going Shukaku but he was one of your choices .-.
You can have Shukaku if you want, I've finally decided upon Kokuo.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You can have Shukaku if you want, I've finally decided upon Kokuo.

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. I already started the CS, soo I guess it's Kurama

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You'll have to wait a long while for me =P. Kiyoko knows why. She is putting me to work and demanding my attention in another RP

[/QUOTE]

Good White, starting to understand how things work around here. Donut for good behavior

:x

394f9810285511de28055a631889c0e6.jpg

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You'll have to wait a long while for me =P. Kiyoko knows why. She is putting me to work and demanding my attention in another RP

[/QUOTE]
I saw :P I keep getting notifs on there xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

Good White, starting to understand how things work around here. Donut for good behavior

:x

394f9810285511de28055a631889c0e6.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Good job WM, got yourself a donut xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL]
I'll share with you if you when Tmo isn't looking
White, I'm always looking... My eyes constantly gaze upon each and every single donut that exists, ever has existed, and ever will exist :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, I'm always looking... My eyes constantly gaze upon each and every single donut that exists, ever has existed, and ever will exist :x

[/QUOTE]
They need a Hype Donut right?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, I'm always looking... My eyes constantly gaze upon each and every single donut that exists, ever has existed, and ever will exist :x

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Ko-chan.

But is it true you're getting surgery?? I hope it goes well O:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back