• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]They need a Hype Donut right?

[/QUOTE]
I've already a 'hype' donut. What concerns me currently is the fact that you're attempting share a donut intended solely for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminiscent said:
Lol. Ko-chan.
But is it true you're getting surgery?? I hope it goes well O:
Yeah, sadly it is happening. It's pretty unfortunate that I'm having to do this surgery, as I honestly didn't want to have to deal with this kinda stuff again. Was bad enough when I had to get some metal shards removed from my wrist back when I was thirteen, now the same arm's damaged but at the shoulder. Curse my luck, I always find a way to get injured and it all just keeps piling up one after the next >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yeah, sadly it is happening. It's pretty unfortunate that I'm having to do this surgery, as I honestly didn't want to have to deal with this kinda stuff again. Was bad enough when I had to get some metal shards removed from my wrist back when I was thirteen, now the same arm's damaged but at the shoulder. Curse my luck, I always find a way to get injured and it all just keeps piling up one after the next >~<

[/QUOTE]
Dang :/ I can't relate since I've

-never broken a bone

-haven't gotten seriously ill since 2013

-somehow gotten metal shards in my wrist

I have however slightly fractured my toe but that's about it

But yeah, jokes aside, try to be more careful, okay? :c

Reminiscent said:
Dang :/ I can't relate since I've
-never broken a bone

-haven't gotten seriously ill since 2013

-somehow gotten metal shards in my wrist

I have however slightly fractured my toe but that's about it

But yeah, jokes aside, try to be more careful, okay? :c
I second this. Be more careful Tmo. How else will you catch me if I try to share your goodies with Poi?

You know what? Taking my donut back because you're clearly trying to share that donut right now >~>

*takes donut away, hiding it within the infinite realm of donuts in which only she can enter or exit of her own free will*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You know what? Taking my donut back because you're clearly trying to share that donut right now >~>
*takes donut away, hiding it within the infinite realm of donuts in which only she can enter or exit of her own free will*

[/QUOTE]
( -_- ") Wha...

\(._.)/

By the way, regarding the shards of metal, I blame science and kitchen knives for it. Neither had anything to do with it (except maybe science over in the world of weak as hell metal that can fall apart and sneak its way under one's totally not open and injured skin), and it wasn't all that bad of one aside from how difficult they said it was to actually remove the pieces with how small they were.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( -_- ") Wha...
\(._.)/

[/QUOTE]
Fine, fine, you can have it back... Just no sharing with people, okay? I don't like it when others share my donuts without my approval >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]By the way, regarding the shards of metal, I blame science and kitchen knives for it. Neither had anything to do with it (except maybe science over in the world of weak as hell metal that can fall apart and sneak its way under one's totally not open and injured skin), and it wasn't all that bad of one aside from how difficult they said it was to actually remove the pieces with how small they were.

[/QUOTE]
I remember the kitchen knife thing xD That was sometime before/during/after T9R RP, right?

Reminiscent said:
I remember the kitchen knife thing xD That was sometime before/during/after T9R RP, right?
Yeah, though the kitchen knife incident was completely unrelated to the metal pieces that were in my wrist, as that was years back where as the kitchen knife injuries have generally been last year. I just like blaming my problems on anything sharp that I can get my hands on.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yeah, though the kitchen knife incident was completely unrelated to the metal pieces that were in my wrist, as that was years back where as the kitchen knife injuries have generally been last year. I just like blaming my problems on anything sharp that I can get my hands on.

[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately everything I do is blamed on myself and not an object .-. Then agsin, not much happens

Welcome, @MaverickPun, to the Armageddon of the Naruto world! I hope you enjoy your stay... And while you're at it, try not to die...~

MaverickPun said:
Thanks dude! Where I submit my stuff real quick? xD
No problem!

The character sheet skeleton is on the Character Sign up tab. That is also where you post your OC :P Also, make sure you read up on the Rules Tab as well, there's a little something there that will determine whether or not your CS gets accepted.

If the character sheet is what you're talking about... xD

Reminiscent said:
No problem!
The character sheet skeleton is on the Character Sign up tab. That is also where you post your OC :P Also, make sure you read up on the Rules Tab as well, there's a little something there that will determine whether or not your CS gets accepted.

If the character sheet is what you're talking about... xD
Pfft! I totally am! xD

I'm a fetus in this website! But now I know where to go! Ill be sure to read through the rules and such! :D

MaverickPun said:
Pfft! I totally am! xD
I'm a fetus in this website! But now I know where to go! Ill be sure to read through the rules and such! :D
Also, keep in mind, you can reserve any Tailed beast, Sword of the mist, or Dōjutsu available shown at the bottom of the character sheet skelly.

Oh, and welcome to the site! I hope you find yourself sticking around RpN, it's a pleasure to have ya' here!

Alright, there it is... The character who started as a dimension hopper that then became a dimension hopper with a bijuu and then somehow wound up having been born in Amegakure yet a Kirigakure ninja who's been entrusted with Nuibari because she has the properties of a ninja that can handle it, including speed, precision, and strength as well as a large supply of chakra to feed through it...

Also, decided not to include normal elemental ninjutsu techniques since it's pretty much going to be basic stuff for her, like Hiding in Mist, Water Clone, Fireball Jutsu, etcetera, as her main focus is more on her dimensional abilities to 'speed up' her Taijutsu, as well as even more speed and power from Boil Release. So yeah, hope I didn't royally screw up and put too much into her, though I do believe that it's fair to say even with all that she has, she's only obtained so much due to the tragedy in her life that's become her own downfall in every single aspect.

Thought I should share this!

A friend of mine sent this to me and I can't stop laughing (´∇ノ`*)ノ

I'll post in a giffy as I'm not near a computer at the moment! But I will be in about an hour! :D

Reminiscent said:
354d3808d292135024fa495f53957ae3.jpg

Matsushita, Yume

Yume looked around. The girl felt bad that she had Loki take her shift, especially when she had roughly 2 more hours until the depature of the Ame-nin. Training was excrutiating now that it was blazing hot out in Amegakure, had it been raining, she would be able to go at it for hours at a time. Unfortunately, today was the day that she realized she despised hot weather. Apperently it was snowing in Iwa, so at least that was something to look forward to when it came down to weather. Either way, whether it were snow or sun, the chunin exams were no-doubt going to be very difficult for this year's applicants.

The weather at this rate was unpredictable, so who knows what could happen...

Letting out a silent sigh, Yume bent down to hoist her bag over her shoulder and, boy did it weigh her down. But, no, it did not affect her all that much... If you excluded the bag getting drenched in sweat and that sweat probably being absorbed by an apple she threw in there for the trip. Now that, is what you call a disaster. Not a big one, but large enough to grimace at.

A messanger pigeon flew by and landed on the girl's shoulder. Yeah, unfortunately for Amegakure, they weren't as advaced in technology as the other villages at all, as they were too poor and introverted to buy or create emailing divices. Not to mention, getting everyone's address would be a pain in the ass as well. No one would know how to use the damed things!

The letter attached the bird's leg read,

Konoha is great. It looks like the rain from here was moved to over there, it's been storming for the past few days non-stop! Gives it the home-y feel we get from Ame, actually. Anyways, good luck in the exams, I'll be there too, proctoring!

-Emiko

Emiko is Yume's other teammate, who haden't informed anyone of anything invloving the chunin exams until just now. This was probably going to be a problem for Loki.

I'll have to let him know. Wouldn't want the job to completely exhaust him, would we? Besides, he'd feel pretty good knowing you told him. You don't normally let anyone know of these things, afterall.

-Yume

Yume attatched the response letter she wrote to the pigeon's leg and it flew off towards Konohagakure.

Little did she know, the pigeon didn't make it to Emiko. Instead, it made it to one of the genin in the Leaf. Anyone who had a dirty mind would probably make some inappropriate assumptions about the letter was talking about given that there was no context given.

Info Interacting With - Supposed to be Emiko, but it's either Rin or Itsuki

Objective - Send a message

Location - Amegakure Training Grounds

Tags -
@MaverickPun OR @Jeremy Jangle

I'm not sure if Yu is dirty minded at all, but if he is, then... @Shnuydude

It's not 10am yet, for those of you who are in Kiri or Kumo. @Kiyoko Tomoe @Reminiscent
Hes not dirty minded so he's just gonna continue with his ramen.

Shnuydude said:
Hes not dirty minded so he's just gonna continue with his ramen.
Okay!

Oh, yeah, @Scheani, that post was also talking about 'ya character, incase you wanna respond.

I hadn't logged on since you saw me last and I still haven't stalked the wiki, I'll uh get to work on a character sheet now. It'll be a work in progress as I continue to learn things. :3

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]I hadn't logged on since you saw me last and I still haven't stalked the wiki, I'll uh get to work on a character sheet now. It'll be a work in progress as I continue to learn things. :3

[/QUOTE]
Okay! Have fun xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back