• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Mooooorninngg beauutifull peeeoplesss~

[/QUOTE]
Morning~ (Late afternoon for me :P )

Reminiscent said:
Morning~ (Late afternoon for me :P )
Yeah I'd have to stay up super late to be up for your guys morning...Ohh just a question, when will the Chunin exams start?

Hanjizoe said:

"Indeed I am, or am I? though I guess there isn't an option if I should bypass these thest" Ichinose says, as he would follow amaya too the camp site. It was odd, he never heard of an uchiha coming from sunagakure, but then again things change over the years. Your most famous clan that was slaughtered years ago, from an unknown accidant, coming from different backgrounds. Though they all seem the same to him. 'These jinchurikis's will be a pain in the ass in these exams, that depends if they still excist on this planet.'

He started to up his pace, walking infront of the girl, as he see's the camp site just up ahead. He slightly look back at the girl "It looks like we're almost there" I sense alot of chakra within one area" He states.

After several steps ichinose and the young uchiha would finally meet there fates with all the other random shinobi's who each have certain dreams, each individual came from different shape, and sizes from short to tall. Ichinose didn't move much, as he found himself leaning against the tree, as he made his arrival.

Interacting: No one

Objective: None

Mood: None

Tags:
@Camilla Riddle @Reminiscent (Everyone else in camp ground).
Just wanted to point out you made a little typo..I put it in bold, I assume you just didn't notice but I thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to fix it (I'd expect the same honestly). Just in case you don't know how to spell it though it's 'Exist'.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Just wanted to point out you made a little typo..I put it in bold, I assume you just didn't notice but I thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to fix it (I'd expect the same honestly). Just in case you don't know how to spell it though it's 'Exist'.

[/QUOTE]
I type fast mr policeman

Hanjizoe said:
I type fast mr policeman
P-policeman? Ha...I'm far from it xD I do the same all the time, I just usually try look over my posts quickly to see if I did spell something wrong. People say it sounds like a machine-gun when I type, which it probably does because my keyboard is really loud.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]P-policeman? Ha...I'm far from it xD I do the same all the time, I just usually try look over my posts quickly to see if I did spell something wrong. People say it sounds like a machine-gun when I type, which it probably does because my keyboard is really loud.

[/QUOTE]
I Should've stuck with my yoruichi FC :(

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I'd have to stay up super late to be up for your guys morning...Ohh just a question, when will the Chunin exams start?

[/QUOTE]
Hopefully soon. I'm tempted to do the snow thing so that everyone just goes in their tents to sleep. ¬_¬

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Is that because you have no one to interact with??

[/QUOTE]
Well hey, Hideyo's practically just laying around at camp, so if anybody needs interactions! Though highly advised stick away from the idea of being a jinchuuriki sensing Kokuo within Hideyo, that'd be basically asking for Hideyo to leave the rest of the RP xD

(She would end up leaving the entire place and avoiding everybody for all eternity for the sake of survival :/ )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well hey, Hideyo's practically just laying around at camp, so if anybody needs interactions! Though highly advised stick away from the idea of being a jinchuuriki sensing Kokuo within Hideyo, that'd be basically asking for Hideyo to leave the rest of the RP xD
(She would end up leaving the entire place and avoiding everybody for all eternity for the sake of survival :/ )

[/QUOTE]
Ichinose dislikes bijuu's *eye emoji*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back