• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'd say now :3 but I'm just an impatient prick.

[/QUOTE]
Ah! Okay! :)

Don't worry! It just encourages the other writer to pick up their pace or at least that's how I see it xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You survived another day!

[/QUOTE]
that really creepy when you look at you avatar and imagine it say that to you

MaverickPun said:
Ah! Okay! :)
Don't worry! It just encourages the other writer to pick up their pace or at least that's how I see it xD
That's how I look at it, but I've come across a lot of people who take what I say in a negative way.

loyalwolf said:
that really creepy when you look at you avatar and imagine it say that to you
I've seen a lot of really cool joker fan art around but this one really appealed to me above them all so I couldn't resist making it my new avatar pic <3 Besides it's also fan art of Heath Ledger's Joker which makes me love it more because Heath Ledger was an aussie actor as well as playing the part of my favourite comic character ever (And did one hell of a job at it may I add.)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I've seen a lot of really cool joker fan art around but this one really appealed to me above them all so I couldn't resist making it my new avatar pic <3 Besides it's also fan art of Heath Ledger's Joker which makes me love it more because Heath Ledger was an aussie actor as well as playing the part of my favourite comic character ever (And did one hell of a job at it may I add.)

[/QUOTE]
heath was a great joke...my favorite comic character is constantine but noone has done him justice yet :(

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]That's how I look at it, but I've come across a lot of people who take what I say in a negative way.

[/QUOTE]
Oh man.

I've had my fair share of writers that take everything to heart [GaiaOnline are filled with those!] :T

It sucks, but there's really nothing we can do about it :c

loyalwolf said:
heath was a great joke...my favorite comic character is constantine but noone has done him justice yet :(
Oh waah. My favorite character had crappy acting. At least yours had actors

loyalwolf said:
I don't know too much about him but superhero movies are becoming pretty big and according to trailer's the next few years will be showing a lot more super hero movies than usual. Like I never expected a movie about Dr. Strange would come out in a million years.

MaverickPun said:
Oh man.
I've had my fair share of writers that take everything to heart [GaiaOnline are filled with those!] :T

It sucks, but there's really nothing we can do about it :c
Well honestly, I don't know why it's like that though - I mean you're never gonna have to talk to that person if you don't want to (As in you can always change server's, game or RP thread) and feeling insulted by someone who hasn't even met you in person and possibly lives a few countries away is sorta silly if you ask me. I've had a lot of people try insult me in the past but I find it more funny (And quite fun at times) than I find it agitating, most likely because they always go for dissing the mother. WHICH APPARENTLY IS A LEGIT DISS? I always thought it was a joke, but than again Aussie's can have a pretty crude sense of humor. You should hear some of the racist jokes we have..

LucianGrey7971 said:
Oh waah. My favorite character had crappy acting. At least yours had actors
lol it was just a little disheartening to not have a character you love live up to your expectation...who is your favorite?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I don't know too much about him but superhero movies are becoming pretty big and according to trailer's the next few years will be showing a lot more super hero movies than usual. Like I never expected a movie about Dr. Strange would come out in a million years.
Well honestly, I don't know why it's like that though - I mean you're never gonna have to talk to that person if you don't want to (As in you can always change server's, game or RP thread) and feeling insulted by someone who hasn't even met you in person and possibly lives a few countries away is sorta silly if you ask me. I've had a lot of people try insult me in the past but I find it more funny (And quite fun at times) than I find it agitating, most likely because they always go for dissing the mother. WHICH APPARENTLY IS A LEGIT DISS? I always thought it was a joke, but than again Aussie's can have a pretty crude sense of humor. You should hear some of the racist jokes we have..

[/QUOTE]
dr strange is a pretty good character...there an animate movie about him that is really good so im not surprised they picked him

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]

[/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree much more!

It's a waste of time for all of the people involved and its only makes things worse for everyone. Whatever platform you are in, everyone has to be open to constructive criticism and anything similar in that area. I also find it hilarious that dissing seems to be the exit strategy for them in order to make things right for them or to generally say that the other person started it; which in reality it doesn't!

It applies for Texans as well as I have heard so many racist and other jokes EVERYWHERE.. It also makes you immune or feel indifferent to those disses that come flying out of nowhere on the internet since you are pretty much used to hearing them majority of the time tbh xD

Reminiscent said:
Oh that was a great nap. We talking about racist jokes now? :P
By the looks of it, I guess so! xD

Oh! I'm almost done with my post! I had to include Haru's in there as well so I wouldn't do them separately! (... That sounded wrong xP)

MaverickPun said:
By the looks of it, I guess so! xD
Oh! I'm almost done with my post! I had to include Haru's in there as well so I wouldn't do them separately! (... That sounded wrong xP)
I live by racist people. //shrugs

Mav... Is there something you're not telling us?

LucianGrey7971 said:
Those things are God awful and we're talking live action adaptation
lol fair but honest i dont see him making to the big screen at this point....sorry to say...I feel your pain tho because magic superheroes but i dont think im going to get them any time soon

MaverickPun said:
Couldn't agree much more!
It's a waste of time for all of the people involved and its only makes things worse for everyone. Whatever platform you are in, everyone has to be open to constructive criticism and anything similar in that area. I also find it hilarious that dissing seems to be the exit strategy for them in order to make things right for them or to generally say that the other person started it; which in reality it doesn't!

It applies for Texans as well as I have heard so many racist and other jokes EVERYWHERE.. It also makes you immune or feel indifferent to those disses that come flying out of nowhere on the internet since you are pretty much used to hearing them majority of the time tbh xD
Agreed, personally I love constructive critisism because it means someone knows how I can improve and sorta gives me more motivation to better the next time round and you're probably right about being indifferent to insults due to those sort of things. I mean Australia is known to be weird for that because we will call our friends (Excuse the language in advance) I'm uncultured and call people we are getting mad at (or just don't like) we generally refer to them as 'mate'.

For example (Again excuse the language in the first example xD )

"Hey dickhead, what are you up to?" < Friends talking to eachother

"Mate shut your fat hole before I do it for you" < Enemies talking to each other.

That is about the gist of it, and yes these are literal sentences I've heard come out of people's mouths xD When I diss, it's generally about their intelligence or maturity cause I feel that's where it really starts becoming an insult. Like if someone tried putting down my IQ I'd probably feel pretty bad and get on the defensive, or just mention the fact I actually have a fairly high IQ.

Oh yeah, I've come across that a lot too - especially on Roblox....Literally the worst place to RP.

loyalwolf said:
i might make a post unless we are time skipping soon?
I'm sorta hoping so, I wouldn't mind posting myself I just feel there is a fairly big lack of opportunityto post right now.

loyalwolf said:
i might make a post unless we are time skipping soon?
Lolol. After the time skip things'll go faster. I'm getting impatient myself, I'm just waiting for everyone to wrap everything up before I start a minor snowstorm and practically force everyone to go to sleep. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back