• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

LucianGrey7971 said:
I love how Kyou just threw two socially awkward people at each other with a half assed introduction and walked off
Seems like something I would do to e fair xD

Reminiscent said:
Lolol. After the time skip things'll go faster. I'm getting impatient myself, I'm just waiting for everyone to wrap everything up before I start a minor snowstorm and practically force everyone to go to sleep. :P
yay i get really impatient when it comes to everything....basically this is me 24/7

latest

Ugh, I give up on finding a picture for today. xD I've spent wayy too much time on it.

Reminiscent said:
Lolol. After the time skip things'll go faster. I'm getting impatient myself, I'm just waiting for everyone to wrap everything up before I start a minor snowstorm and practically force everyone to go to sleep. :P
Shit, I was gonna have Tremki wait it out xD OH I WILL MAKES HIM A PRIVATE IGLOO...OF BOOONNNNNEEEEEEEES~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Agreed, personally I love constructive critisism because it means someone knows how I can improve and sorta gives me more motivation to better the next time round and you're probably right about being indifferent to insults due to those sort of things. I mean Australia is known to be weird for that because we will call our friends (Excuse the language in advance) I'm uncultured and call people we are getting mad at (or just don't like) we generally refer to them as 'mate'.
For example (Again excuse the language in the first example xD )

"Hey dickhead, what are you up to?" < Friends talking to eachother

"Mate shut your fat hole before I do it for you" < Enemies talking to each other.

That is about the gist of it, and yes these are literal sentences I've heard come out of people's mouths xD When I diss, it's generally about their intelligence or maturity cause I feel that's where it really starts becoming an insult. Like if someone tried putting down my IQ I'd probably feel pretty bad and get on the defensive, or just mention the fact I actually have a fairly high IQ.

Oh yeah, I've come across that a lot too - especially on Roblox....Literally the worst place to RP.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly! I feel like I've found a partial part of myself by reading this xD

LMAO! YES! I actually talk like your 'Friends talking to each other' example to close friends of mine!

It keeps the interest levels up between us all honestly :B

But here's the thing though, some people can take that to offense and it causes weird people, like us, to filter ourselves to bide by their comfort zones. Not that I mind at all, but some can take that as an advantage and cause a shit storm to make us look bad :c

I feel as if you are a potential Shikamaru Nara and that you can probs conquer the world with that high IQ xD

MaverickPun said:
Exactly! I feel like I've found a partial part of myself by reading this xD
LMAO! YES! I actually talk like your 'Friends talking to each other' example to close friends of mine!

It keeps the interest levels up between us all honestly :B

But here's the thing though, some people can take that to offense and it causes weird people, like us, to filter ourselves to bide by their comfort zones. Not that I mind at all, but some can take that as an advantage and cause a shit storm to make us look bad :c

I feel as if you are a potential Shikamaru Nara and that you can probs conquer the world with that high IQ xD
Yeah me and my friends give each other crap all the time but I do understand what you mean, generally when I first meet people I'm fairly quite until I figure out what they are like as a person and sorta act accordingly to that - it's just a habit I've grown into so I get what you mean there.

Also it's really funny you mention him because the other day I was searching through character personality type databases online yesterday and I found that me and Shikimaru actually share the same personality type as well xD

Reminiscent said:
what is this about snow?

LucianGrey7971 said:
Just because @Sinister Clown said something, I'm gonna have Shinsuke just DRAG that sword over everything. Rocks, mud, water, sand...that sword is gonna get disrespected
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT I MEAAANNN, GENNIINN ARE NOT TO BE TRUUUSTEDD EVERRRR!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT I MEAAANNN, GENNIINN ARE NOT TO BE TRUUUSTEDD EVERRRR!

[/QUOTE]
He's gonna use it to chop wood, as a table, a measuring device

Reminiscent said:
Look at the very first post <:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT I MEAAANNN, GENNIINN ARE NOT TO BE TRUUUSTEDD EVERRRR!

[/QUOTE]
I see now...snow is scary to me, Floridians aren't use to cold weather man

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah me and my friends give each other crap all the time but I do understand what you mean, generally when I first meet people I'm fairly quite until I figure out what they are like as a person and sorta act accordingly to that - it's just a habit I've grown into so I get what you mean there.
Also it's really funny you mention him because the other day I was searching through character personality type databases online yesterday and I found that me and Shikimaru actually share the same personality type as well xD

[/QUOTE]
LMAO! xD

I can see the similarities clear as day. It must be awesome to be Shikamaru! :B

I haven't tried out those databases as of yet, I'll give them a whirl when I can to see which character I share personalities with!

LucianGrey7971 said:
He's gonna use it to chop wood, as a table, a measuring device
I'm glad I didn't end up going with my all weapons user character idea or he'd probably cry about the situation. Talking about that if anyone just so happens to come across good pics for someone young and looks sorta like a weapons user that would be pretty helpful cause I search and search only to find nothing.

loyalwolf said:
I see now...snow is scary to me, Floridians aren't use to cold weather man
Ever been to Australia? We aren't either xD Hell I've never even seen snow outside of movies and stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Use it to shave too :P Don't forget the fact that we shouldn't wash it and sharpen it in five years, it'll be a very effective weapon

LucianGrey7971 said:
I'm from Missouri, we're used to everything
Guess what I'm used to?? Cars

MaverickPun said:
I'd rather have snow over hot blistering weather any day in Texas! xD
Oh god I hate hot weather. Hell, I can't stand being in any tempature over 75°F.

MaverickPun said:
LMAO! xD
I can see the similarities clear as day. It must be awesome to be Shikamaru! :B

I haven't tried out those databases as of yet, I'll give them a whirl when I can to see which character I share personalities with!
Hahaha yeah it totally is xD And so far he's the closest thing that comes to an anime version of me. I mean there is an anime character with my exact name but the guy's personality and appearance is far from what I'm like xD Tristan Taylor from yugioh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back