• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

LucianGrey7971 said:
Who's character needs to interact with someone?
Like three of my characters LOL

But who's someone who hasn't interacted yet? (Excluding Yume and Tenma)

loyalwolf said:
so lets vote who thinks i should post???
I mean if you want? xD I have to respond to Mav's post so yeah :P

Lexielai said:
When'd I get demoted to "other" senpai? >:C
LOL

loyalwolf said:
so lets vote who thinks i should post???
Just do it.

giphy.gif

I have three more character ideas I'm dying

I'll wait until two or three of my characters die/poof to even start in their CSs lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaverickPun said:
> xD
Technically both you and Rem are my senpai's xD

You guys earned the title and equally share the role!

I just happen to the kouhai that supports and adores both! LOL
You're the first person to call me their Senpai (now that I think about it) xD I've been called waifu, PoiPoi, and low-key Tsundere. //shrugs

Reminiscent said:
You're the first person to call me their Senpai (now that I think about it) xD I've been called waifu, PoiPoi, and low-key Tsundere. //shrugs
Whose waifu are you?

Reminiscent said:
LOL! I've only been considered a waifu once or twice throughout these past years when those terms came to be xD

You carry the traits to be a knowledgeable senpai as I was a mere fetus on this site a while back but learned the ways pretty quickly!

Lexielai said:
Whose waifu are you?
Huuh lets see. I used to be Kai's but now I'm Sage's. And Mori has no Waifu anymore and she wants me and Forest to be her Waifus. There are a ton of side-hoes too. (All these people are Skype/Mabi/BnS/IRL)

MaverickPun said:
LOL! I've only been considered a waifu once or twice throughout these past years when those terms came to be xD
You carry the traits to be a knowledgeable senpai as I was a mere fetus on this site a while back but learned the ways pretty quickly!
Aweh! It really is a good site though, full of helpful and friendly people. I'm glad you're enjoying it here xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Skype ruined my ears >.<

[/QUOTE]
Did you turn the volume down? xD

loyalwolf said:
my charcter kin is just sitting around smoking so he is open
Taikō won't like him if he smokes LOL. Have fun dealing with a childish character complaint about how he reeks of smoke 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back