• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Reminiscent said:
Taikō won't like him if he smokes LOL. Have fun dealing with a childish character complaint about how he reeks of smoke 24/7
Well Shinsuke is made of smoke...does she not like him? Hmm? HMMM?!

Reminiscent said:
Did you turn the volume down? xD
Taikō won't like him if he smokes LOL. Have fun dealing with a childish character complaint about how he reeks of smoke 24/7.
sounds good to me....it will make for entertaining posts

LucianGrey7971 said:
Well Shinsuke is made of smoke...does she not like him? Hmm? HMMM?!
Simple. Don't tell her, fam. Then you'll be good :P

loyalwolf said:
sounds good to me....it will make for entertaining posts
I intend for there to be drama. It's no fun when everyone gets along with everyone. :P

Sheesh, I give you guys five hours without me and you get through a good six pages! Sheesh, just as bad as the Fairy Tail and Soul Eater OOC's used to be!

Reminiscent said:
Did you turn the volume down? xD
Taikō won't like him if he smokes LOL. Have fun dealing with a childish character complaint about how he reeks of smoke 24/7.
No, I met some crazy people and sometimes there would be one who would scream and yeah, you didn't get much warning or time to just turn it down...I also have problems with logging into skype nowadays cause there something I must have done or one of my siblings cause Skype simply doesn't work on this anymore.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sheesh, I give you guys five hours without me and you get through a good six pages! Sheesh, just as bad as the Fairy Tail and Soul Eater OOC's used to be!

[/QUOTE]
Fairy tail's OOC was crazy....

Reminiscent said:
Simple. Don't tell her, fam. Then you'll be good :P
I intend for there to be drama. It's no fun when everyone gets along with everyone. :P
looking forward to it

MaverickPun said:
It's the annual ninja purge you guys!
Gather round and make the best out of things before it starts going batcrazy! xD
I'm so eager to just start arc One LOL. I like RPs where the characters are all gonna risk dying.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sheesh, I give you guys five hours without me and you get through a good six pages! Sheesh, just as bad as the Fairy Tail and Soul Eater OOC's used to be!

[/QUOTE]
Remind me to stay up until 3 if I wanna be apart of an active OOC :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]No, I met some crazy people and sometimes there would be one who would scream and yeah, you didn't get much warning or time to just turn it down...I also have problems with logging into skype nowadays cause there something I must have done or one of my siblings cause Skype simply doesn't work on this anymore.

[/QUOTE]
People only scream in calls if we're all running a dungeon on a game or something and we're all about to die. It's great xD

loyalwolf said:
made kin can inhale you and thats how you die lol
That's how you get cancer :P

Lexielai said:
O.o don't recall seeing you in there
Well he's a clown... He does his things

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Fairy tail's OOC was crazy....

[/QUOTE]
Ah, memories... Sadly I didn't get to hop in on the kingslayer arc, so I have to wait for whatever it is they have happen next. As I understand it, there'll be a big pause in activity for it, so it's saddening for me. Really wanted to get my dear Lucretia closer to her dreams of wisdom and greatness as a human being. Her ultimate dream, become a part of the council thus able to observe the entire world in full detail, so much so she could actually control fate by intervening on what she observes as happening. Honestly want her to get up there where she has that king of room for observation, since it'd be a neat concept for me to try out, having a character able to observe everything in such great detail even the future becomes observable.

Lexielai said:
O.o don't recall seeing you in there
He was there, just not very prominent... Kinda like me, how I rarely actually joined in, although unlike me he didn't give random updates at least once a week nor did he do like sprees such as me and the others who rarely conversed in detail.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, memories... Sadly I didn't get to hop in on the kingslayer arc, so I have to wait for whatever it is they have happen next. As I understand it, there'll be a big pause in activity for it, so it's saddening for me. Really wanted to get my dear Lucretia closer to her dreams of wisdom and greatness as a human being. Her ultimate dream, become a part of the council thus able to observe the entire world in full detail, so much so she could actually control fate by intervening on what she observes as happening. Honestly want her to get up there where she has that king of room for observation, since it'd be a neat concept for me to try out, having a character able to observe everything in such great detail even the future becomes observable.

[/QUOTE]
As I understand, BLUR's doing midterms and Hellkite's probably up her ass in Brexit reporting, but Kingslayer is drawing to a close. Don't know the details but if they use any of the ideas I had for the next arc it's going to get real bloody :D

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]He was there, just not very prominent... Kinda like me, how I rarely actually joined in, although unlike me he didn't give random updates at least once a week nor did he do like sprees such as me and the others who rarely conversed in detail.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay. I didn't use to join in either until White left and I had to pump up everyone, at which point I just got lost in the sea of posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Oh, okay. I didn't use to join in either until White left and I had to pump up everyone, at which point I just got lost in the sea of posts.
Didn't we all get lost in it? xD

Lexielai said:
As I understand, BLUR's doing midterms and Hellkite's probably up her ass in Brexit reporting, but Kingslayer is drawing to a close. Don't know the details but if they use any of the ideas I had for the next arc it's going to get real bloody :D
If it does, you can bet your golden tooth I'll be getting Lucretia some unexpected attention by the whole of the RP, because she wants to be the very best, like no one ever was. To rank up is her real test, to observe all is her cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, it's been so long that all the images on Lucretia's sheet no longer work... That, or I'm just having issues with 'em for some reason.

I have no idea what y'all are talking about :D

Ne, ne, Ko-chan. Remember T9R?

Lexielai said:
Ya I was there for a while but I couldn't keep up with my other Rp's and left but came back cause Mitch sorta wanted me to at the time but then I sorta left again after that xD

loyalwolf said:
this is my first fandom rpg...but im liking it
This is my fourth I'm pretty sure. But I'm glad you're enjoying it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back