• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Tremki isn't a genin but okkkayyyyyy.

[/QUOTE]
You know what I mean (>_>)

Hanjizoe said:
What rank is tremeki?
He doesn't have any official rank but he was made to be around that of a Jounin if you wanted an estimate? But yeah, he works for Village kage in return for money & entertainment~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]He doesn't have any official rank but he was made to be around that of a Jounin if you wanted an estimate? But yeah, he works for Village kage in return for money & entertainment~

[/QUOTE]
But if he didn't take the exam then he's still a Genin. Just like Naruto was...

LucianGrey7971 said:
....No, because he was never a village shinobi to begin with. He's a Shinobi-For-Hire and takes on jobs for all/any Kage.

LucianGrey7971 said:
He go can the naruto route.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]....No, because he was never a village shinobi to begin with. He's a Shinobi-For-Hire and takes on jobs for all/any Kage.

[/QUOTE]
Either way you mentioned he was taking the exams, right? xD Anyways, now that I got my post up, it's time to assign temporary teams. :P

Hanjizoe said:
He go that naruto route.
*Cough*

Isn't every genin here doing that? At least that's what it looks like to me xD But no...Like I just said - TREMKI IS NOT A ACTUAL SHINOBI!! If anything, he's a very resourceful mercenary. The only reason he's taking the Chunin exams is because he was told that there would be a group of potentiel there - and Tremki sees it as an opportunity to find his perfect fighting partner. (And cause that's where everything is happening atm so I sorta felt like I didn't have much choice xD )

Reminiscent said:
Either way you mentioned he was taking the exams, right? xD Anyways, now that I got my post up, it's time to assign temporary teams. :P
Hey at the end of your post, when you say 'boy' you didn't mean Tremki right???

And I feel sorry for anyone forced to side with Tremki while these tempoary teams are up~ (>>)

Reminiscent said:
And I'll go make an extra

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hey at the end of your post, when you say 'boy' you didn't mean Tremki right???
And I feel sorry for anyone forced to side with Tremki while these tempoary teams are up~ (>>)

[/QUOTE]
"Boy" is Kurou.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hey at the end of your post, when you say 'boy' you didn't mean Tremki right???

[/QUOTE]
Hopefully ichinose doesn't partner up with a bijuu, or he'll might do something.

Hanjizoe said:
Hopefully ichinose doesn't partner up with a bijuu, or he'll might do something.
I'm not gonna do anything like, Sinister (Kek~) because it's still technically early in the Rp but I more or less meant like Tremki doesn't really care about winning or getting through and will probably drag the team he's apart of behind.

Hanjizoe said:
@Reminiscent you should let me use your bbcode
Hanjizoe, if you do use her BBcode I'll give you one tip....Turn off RTE (Rich Text Editor) otherwise her code will probably break when you try to use it. Since it's legit bbcoding she wouldn't have done it with RTE activated - if you don't know how to turn it off go to your preferences and it will be in there. It basically just get's rid of all the text options etc in your chat-box but it let's you write codes a lot easier (In a way).

Hanjizoe said:
@Reminiscent you should let me use your bbcode
LOL.

@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL] @Fenn @Deccimo)

Team 2 - Yu, Itsuki, Karma, Shinji (Inactives team. If one comes back I'll move them to another team.) (@Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle @Lilllysaurus Rex @MasterOfPuppets)

Team 3 - Yume, Tremki, Rin (@Reminiscent @Sinister Clown @MaverickPun

Team 4 - Mitsuki, Agito, Daiki (@Silent Howling @Nenma Takashi @loyalwolf)

Team 5 - Amaya, Rei, Shinsuke (@Reminiscent @Camilla Riddle @LucianGrey7971)

Team 6 - Kin, Tomomi, Ichinose (@loyalwolf @Reminiscent @Hanjizoe)

Team 7 - Taikou, Awani, Kurou (@Reminiscent @Scheani @Lexielai)

Team 8 - Tenma, Ayako, Hiro (@Reminiscent @Gabriel Leko @MaverickPun)

Any objections?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminiscent said:
LOL.
Rip. Okay, I dun did it.

Teams

All teams were made with a randomizer, minus team 1, 2 and 7. However, because some people have multiple characters //cough me, It was altered a bit. Ichinose was also put in a team with a jinchuuriki when I randomized, so I changed his team so that no one would die during the exams. (not with any jinchuuriki.)

Team 1 - Hideyo, Meteor, and Nagaiki (@Kiyoko Tomoe @Fenn @Deccimo)

Team 2 - Yu, Itsuki, Karma, Shinji (Inactives team. If one comes back I'll move them to another team.) (@Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle @Lilllysaurus Rex @MasterOfPuppets)

Team 3 - Yume, Tremki, Rin (@Reminiscent @Sinister Clown @MaverickPun

Team 4 - Mitsuki, Agito, Daiki (@Silent Howling @Nenma Takashi @loyalwolf)

Team 5 - Amaya, Rei, Shinsuke (@Reminiscent @Camilla Riddle @LucianGrey7971)

Team 6 - Kin, Tomomi, Ichinose (@loyalwolf @Reminiscent @Hanjizoe)

Team 7 - Taikou, Awani, Kurou (@Reminiscent @Scheani @Lexielai)

Team 8 - Tenma, Ayako, Hiro (@Reminiscent @Gabriel Leko @MaverickPun)

Any objections?
I have questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back