• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Im here i just dunno what to do

[/QUOTE]
If your character already isn't in Iwagakure, have him go to the Genin camp in the Land of Stone. It's where majority of the characters are.

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32282-hanjizoe/ said:
@Hanjizoe[/URL] Be rivals with my character I meant.
Hmmmm Idk I'd like a relative clan rival battle. Idk where tf @White Masquerade is doing.

My character is a decendent to the otsutsuki and the hyuga clan.

Reminiscent said:
If your character already isn't in Iwagakure, have him go to the Genin camp in the Land of Stone. It's where majority of the characters are.
Is the tenseigan a no go in this rp?

Please say no ;w;

@Reminiscent Roger roger. Also going to point out that the combination of small size, stylized font, and dark text on dark background for that little box with "interacting with" and whatnot makes it impossible for me to read :c

To be fair rinnegan is more OP then tensigan from what I was told so if that is true it probably would be allowed for something later down the track.

But being a descendent of Ototsuki doesnt give you tensigan from what I know..? I mean technically Tremki is also a descendent of Ototsuki clan as well xD

Hanjizoe said:
Is the tenseigan a no go in this rp?
Please say no ;w;
Huuuuuge no. Rinnigan is enough as it is LOL. Anyways, this is Tomomi's BBcode since Rei's was a pain in the ass, and probably won't work a second time.

Code:
[bg=#000000][bg=#color][h]Ranking[/h]

[bg=#000000]

[divide=thick] [/divide]

[bg=#04b486][blockquote=name][/blockquote][/bg]

[divide=thick] [/divide]

picture

[fieldset=Basics]Name

Ninja Rank

Village of Origin

Village of Residence

Chakra Nature(s)

Kekkei Genkai

Bijū

Weapon(s)

Statistics

Ninjutsu —  of 100

Genjutsu —  of 100

Taijutsu —  of 100

Strength —  of 10

Stamina —  of 10

Strategy —  of 10

Speed —  of 10

Chakra Control —  of 5[/fieldset]

Techniques

Dislikes

Fears

Personality

Biography

[divide=thick] [/divide]

theme song

[/bg][/bg][/bg]

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]To be fair rinnegan is more OP then tensigan from what I was told so if that is true it probably would be allowed for something later down the track.
But being a descendent of Ototsuki doesnt give you tensigan from what I know..? I mean technically Tremki is also a descendent of Ototsuki clan as well xD

[/QUOTE]
Well if you have both hyuga and otsutsuki dna there's a high chance of having tenseigan. Idk about kaguya because I've never seen her with tenseigan, just her byakugan, and toneri and both byakugan and tenseigan.

There has been hella theory on if boruto will obtain tenseigan for some random ass reason, and yeah rinnegan is op asf, because it deals with spice/time.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]To be fair rinnegan is more OP then tensigan from what I was told so if that is true it probably would be allowed for something later down the track.

[/QUOTE]
While Rinnigan is more.. OP, Tenseigan is pretty OP as well. I'd rather have one than both.

And no, you aren't born with it. :P To my knowledge, at least.

Reminiscent said:
Huuuuuge no. Rinnigan is enough as it is LOL. Anyways, this is Tomomi's BBcode since Rei's was a pain in the ass, and probably won't work a second time.
Code:

[bg=#000000]

[divide=thick] [/divide]

[divide=thick] [/divide]

picture

[fieldset=Basics]Name

Ninja Rank

Village of Origin

Village of Residence

Chakra Nature(s)

Kekkei Genkai

Bijū

Weapon(s)

Statistics

Ninjutsu —  of 100

Genjutsu —  of 100

Taijutsu —  of 100

Strength —  of 10

Stamina —  of 10

Strategy —  of 10

Speed —  of 10

Techniques

Dislikes

Fears

Personality

Biography

[divide=thick] [/divide]

theme song

[/bg][/bg][/bg]
Rinnegan deals with space, and time you do know that right?

Reminiscent said:
While Rinnigan is more.. OP, Tenseigan is pretty OP as well. I'd rather have one than both.
And no, you aren't born with it. :P To my knowledge, at least.
Maybe she's born with it...Maybe its Maybelline

No objections at all for the placement of my characters! :D

Can't wait to see how everything will play out after they properly get together xD

I don't get why, b

Reminiscent said:
Why wouldn't I?
Sasuke is the most op character in the naruto series with just the rinnegan.

He could litteraly teleport people into his range upon his will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanjizoe said:
I don't get why, b
Eheh. My thing is, Yume's gonna be more like Nagato than Sasuke and Madara. Anyways, like I said, I'd rather there be one than both-- and people are more likely to be familiar with Rinnegan, so to save time and effort, that's the one I went with. :P

Hanjizoe said:
I don't get why, b

He could litteraly teleport people into his range upon his will.
Explain how Sasuke is the most powerful in the series?? Because I disagree with the "most powerful" part

Reminiscent said:
Eheh. My thing is, Yume's gonna be more like Nagato than Sasuke and Madara. Anyways, like I said, I'd rather there be one than both-- and people are more likely to be familiar with Rinnegan, so to save time and effort, that's the one I went with. :P
Well time to embrace the sheno tensei and that gravity pull shit.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Explain how Sasuke is the most powerful in the series?? Because I disagree with the "most powerful" part

[/QUOTE]
I don't feel like doing that.

Reminiscent said:
Code:

[bg=#000000]

[divide=thick] [/divide]

[divide=thick] [/divide]

picture

[fieldset=Basics]Name

Ninja Rank

Village of Origin

Village of Residence

Chakra Nature(s)

Kekkei Genkai

Bijū

Weapon(s)

Statistics

Ninjutsu —  of 100

Genjutsu —  of 100

Taijutsu —  of 100

Strength —  of 10

Stamina —  of 10

Strategy —  of 10

Speed —  of 10

Techniques

Dislikes

Fears

Personality

Biography

[divide=thick] [/divide]

theme song

[/bg][/bg][/bg]
By the way, not that code. The recent one you used

Hanjizoe said:
By the way, not that code. The recent one you used
What, the one I said might fuck up? Eeheh. I'll send it later, but you're the one who said you didn't care? :P

Hanjizoe said:
I don't feel like doing that.
I'd just say you couldn't more likely, because there has been nothing proving or showing that Sasuke was the most powerful. By the end he was on par with Naruto (Not to mention, Kaguya is undoubtedly the most powerful character in the series or Madara.) I feel like you just have some bias love towards the guy :3 Not saying Rinnegan isn't OP, cause it is. I just don't really believe Sasuke is the most powerful character - because he really isn't.

Reminiscent said:
What, the one I said might fuck up? Eeheh. I'll send it later, but you're the one who said you didn't care? :P
Clown gave me tips though idk where my prefernces are at.

I'll look through my google docs junk for a bbcode that I recently used from a different rp

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'd just say you couldn't more likely, because there has been nothing proving or showing that Sasuke was the most powerful. By the end he was on par with Naruto (Not to mention, Kaguya is undoubtedly the most powerful character in the series or Madara.) I feel like you just have some bias love towards the guy :3 Not saying Rinnegan isn't OP, cause it is. I just don't really believe Sasuke is the most powerful character - because he really isn't.

[/QUOTE]
No I just don't like uchiha's in general.

Hanjizoe said:
Clown gave me tips though idk where my prefernces are at.
I'll look through my google docs junk for a bbcode that I recently used from a different rp
Oh, just click on your profile and a bunch of options will come up and prefrences should be in there somewhere. Sorry should have said that earlier~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back