• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You and me both.

[/QUOTE]
I like them. I just despise Sasuke. c:

Since we seem to be sharing Uchiha opinions, I don't hate them or Sasuke. But I do love this grinning idiot.

naruto_smile_by_narutoria-d64zfs5.jpg

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]The only thing I liked about Sasuke is that he killed Danzo....I hated that dude

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. But even then I still hate Sasuke. He killed Itachi, the wonderful older brother who loved him dearly and.. //cri Not to mention the fact that he completely screwed a lot of things up and then came back like, "I'm gonna become Hokage". Nooo. I don't care if it was a rival thing or what but just... no.

... Buut one of my favorite characters also happens to be an Uchiha (>u>). If it wasn't clear enough.. //cough

Lexielai said:
Since we seem to be sharing Uchiha opinions, I don't hate them or Sasuke. But I do love this grinning idiot.
naruto_smile_by_narutoria-d64zfs5.jpg
Naruto's like.. That one adorable idiot who happens to be the main character. I like 'im, I just don't like how OP he got at the end e -e

@Nenma Takashi I meant to ask this earlier, but can you please make your posts longer? If you haven't already noticed, there's a post at the very beginning that states the preference of posts being 2+ paragraphs.

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] Yeah I'm sorry I gotta step it up a lot I'm dragging behind.
Type as much as me.

Finally back! ~

GOD. Work today was hectic as all hell D:

I don't know how many times I had to speak in Spanish to promote the sales (Which I unfortunately suck at) and sometimes said things in English in there.

On the bright side, they moved me to the back for restock until they find me a partner for translating xD

MaverickPun said:
Finally back! ~
GOD. Work today was hectic as all hell D:

I don't know how many times I had to speak in Spanish to promote the sales (Which I unfortunately suck at) and sometimes said things in English in there.

On the bright side, they moved me to the back for restock until they find me a partner for translating xD
Yeesh. I probably would've butchered everything if I'm gonna be honest with ya'. I speak more French than I do Spanish. :P Hopefully your day wasn't horrid, though. And at least you're off now xD

Reminiscent said:
Yeesh. I probably would've butchered everything if I'm gonna be honest with ya'. I speak more French than I do Spanish. :P Hopefully your day wasn't horrid, though. And at least you're off now xD
LMAO. YES. xD

French is the best language next to Russian (Which I'm willing to learn after falling for Sebastian Stan not so long ago :B). Spanish has more complicated phrases that leave my mind in a puddle of confusion and leaves me struggling to translate for a good while.

Nah! At least I didn't have to interact with customers for the entirety of my shift ~

MaverickPun said:
LMAO. YES. xD
French is the best language next to Russian (Which I'm willing to learn after falling for Sebastian Stan not so long ago :B). Spanish has more complicated phrases that leave my mind in a puddle of confusion and leaves me struggling to translate for a good while.

Nah! At least I didn't have to interact with customers for the entirety of my shift ~
I don't know any Russian lmao. But everyone's like, "Oh! Spanish is so much easier!" And I'm over here like, "Err, I can't speak that fast. I can't even roll my Rs for that long." And then there's grammar and the double-L Y situation that I don't really feel like bothering with as well. xD

I don't like interacting with people on a regular basis (IRL). Strangers, that is. You got lucky~

MaverickPun said:
LMAO. YES. xD

Es muy triste. Yo no recuerdo mucho español tampoco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Es muy triste. Yo no recuerdo mucho español tampoco.
Si. Espanol no es bueno! Muy mal para me (mi?)! xD

Funny thing is that I can still read perfectly, but fail to communicate back! LOL

Reminiscent said:
I don't know any Russian lmao. But everyone's like, "Oh! Spanish is so much easier!" And I'm over here like, "Err, I can't speak that fast. I can't even roll my Rs for that long." And then there's grammar and the double-L Y situation that I don't really feel like bothering with as well. xD
I don't like interacting with people on a regular basis (IRL). Strangers, that is. You got lucky~
PFFFT! Spanish is not the easiest language, those people are wrong and don't understand the pain of struggling through S1 - S3 classes.

All those lame "El" or "La" that messed me up! Why in the world do you need those two when you can just use "The"?! xD

*Flips Table*

It's cause I'm the undeniable kouhai that picks worthy senpai's on the go! :B

The same applies to everyone on this forum since I do hesitate to interact unless I get interacted with xD

MaverickPun said:
Si. Espanol no es bueno! Muy mal para me (mi?)! xD
Funny thing is that I can still read perfectly, but fail to communicate back! LOL

PFFFT! Spanish is not the easiest language, those people are wrong and don't understand the pain of struggling through S1 - S3 classes.

All those lame "El" or "La" that messed me up! Why in the world do you need those two when you can just use "The"?! xD

*Flips Table*

It's cause I'm the undeniable kouhai that picks worthy senpai's on the go! :B

The same applies to everyone on this forum since I do hesitate to interact unless I get interacted with xD
@Lexielai I'm gonna pretend like I know what you two are saying. :D

I don't really have a problem with feminine/masculine "The"s. There's French that's all like

LES IS USED FOR PLURAL OR PREFERANCE

LA IS FEMININE

LE IS MASCULINE

DES DOESN'T EVEN MEAN THE BUT ITS CLOSE ENOUGH

etc.

Generally on here I don't talk unless I'm either tagged or mentioned. However, on threads that have been going on for awhile (such as this one), I grow more comfortable with the people I RP with and just have everyday talk.

It's either that or I consumed 100 lbs of sugar and don't really give a crap about who I'm talking to. :P

Reminiscent said:
@Lexielai I'm gonna pretend like I know what you two are saying. :D
I don't really have a problem with feminine/masculine "The"s. There's French that's all like

LES IS USED FOR PLURAL OR PREFERANCE

LA IS FEMININE

LE IS MASCULINE

DES DOESN'T EVEN MEAN THE BUT ITS CLOSE ENOUGH

etc.

Generally on here I don't talk unless I'm either tagged or mentioned. However, on threads that have been going on for awhile (such as this one), I grow more comfortable with the people I RP with and just have everyday talk.

It's either that or I consumed 100 lbs of sugar and don't really give a crap about who I'm talking to. :P
Haha xD

Its just us saying how we can't spanish properly after going through multiple lessons of it lol!

I feel like french would be more easier with their language based off from what I read. Spanish tends to scramble their feminine/masculine placements for every word they have. The common ones that always mess me up are:

EL - Masculine

LA - Feminine

La Mano (Despite their being an 'o' at the end) - Hand

El Vaso (And there's the blasted 'o') - Glass Cup

La Taza (Which makes sense for its placement) - Cup

El Carro (Which also makes sense!) - Car

Right? It feels like you are part of a permanent camp with a bunch of people that have similar interests and it eventually leads to everyone becoming friends ~

RIP. I had large intakes of sugar due to my whacky sleeping schedule and I'm all over the place rn xD

Reminiscent said:
LOL.
Rip. Okay, I dun did it.

Teams

All teams were made with a randomizer, minus team 1, 2 and 7. However, because some people have multiple characters //cough me, It was altered a bit. Ichinose was also put in a team with a jinchuuriki when I randomized, so I changed his team so that no one would die during the exams. (not with any jinchuuriki.)

Team 1 - Hideyo, Meteor, and Nagaiki (@Kiyoko Tomoe @Fenn @Deccimo)

Team 2 - Yu, Itsuki, Karma, Shinji (Inactives team. If one comes back I'll move them to another team.) (@Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle @Lilllysaurus Rex @MasterOfPuppets)

Team 3 - Yume, Tremki, Rin (@Reminiscent @Sinister Clown @MaverickPun

Team 4 - Mitsuki, Agito, Daiki (@Silent Howling @Nenma Takashi @loyalwolf)

Team 5 - Amaya, Rei, Shinsuke (@Reminiscent @Camilla Riddle @LucianGrey7971)

Team 6 - Kin, Tomomi, Ichinose (@loyalwolf @Reminiscent @Hanjizoe)

Team 7 - Taikou, Awani, Kurou (@Reminiscent @Scheani @Lexielai)

Team 8 - Tenma, Ayako, Hiro (@Reminiscent @Gabriel Leko @MaverickPun)

Any objections?
No problem! 4 more days and I can steer back on track. :)

edit: What the hell Remi you're like 2/3rds of the teams!

Fenn said:
No problem! 4 more days and I can steer back on track. :)
edit: What the hell Remi you're like 2/3rds of the teams!
4 more days, eh? The countdown begins!

5 characters ;; I don't wanna be talking to myself because that's boring D: My luck with dice rolling isn't very good, so I had to prepare ahead of time >:T

Is it bad idea for me to suddenly have another character idea?...

Option A: Do it now

Option B: Wait till at least one of them die?

Rem. This is going bad for me as well
xD LOL

MaverickPun said:
Is it bad idea for me to suddenly have another character idea?...
Option A: Do it now

Option B: Wait till at least one of them die?

Rem. This is going bad for me as well
xD LOL
OPTION A. It's not bad at all.

I love having more characters. It means more opportunity. :P

Also, you should totally make 5 characters so I'm not the only one RIP.

Reminiscent said:
OPTION A. It's not bad at all.
I love having more characters. It means more opportunity. :P

Also, you should totally make 5 characters so I'm not the only one RIP.
Mkaaay ~

I should have her CS posted by tomorrow :B

I will try to make 5 so you wont be alone senpai <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back