• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Hanjizoe said:
Did anyone had an idea on making an orginization?
I thought about making on at one point, but meh I was too lazy. Do you plan on making one?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I thought about making on at one point, but meh I was too lazy. Do you plan on making one?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but not sure for what purpose, maybe for evil characters.

Hanjizoe said:
I already have the main Antagonist Organization planned out, so please refrain from making whatever you have planned become main. ^^;

Hanjizoe said:
Lol I had a similar idea but I figured that the main antagonist group would probably cover that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol I had a similar idea but I figured that the main antagonist group would probably cover that.

[/QUOTE]
Nobody told me that their was a main antagonist :/

Plus I wanted to make something similar than the akatsuki

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanjizoe said:
Reminiscent said:
Main Antagonist Organization — ??? (Currently being planned.)

Also there were alot of villains within the series, and kaguya puppet things being the main villian all this time.

Hanjizoe said:
...To be honest you should have expected that xD

Hanjizoe said:
Also there were alot of villains within the series, and kaguya puppet things being the main villian all this time.
I know. Which is why I said to refrain from having them turn into a major antagonist such as the ones actually behind the Armageddon.

Hanjizoe said:
What orginization do you have planned out?
As I just told Sin in a PM, I was planning on waiting for the organization to be introduced IC before putting everything up. I already have a good lot of the members planned.

Hanjizoe said:
Well I'm bored
Hello Bored, I'm Remi. :P

I'm not sure what you're bored of, but if it's the RP, I understand where you're getting at. I'm just here waiting for everyone to go to sleep IC so we can start the chunin exams. ( :P )

But if not, then.. YouTube? //shrugs

MaverickPun said:
Mav here! Reporting for duty after her shift! (~˘▾˘)~
Welcome back? xD

Don't mind me, just playing around with BBcode and whatnot. Fun times. :D

Reminiscent said:
Welcome back? xD
Don't mind me, just playing around with BBcode and whatnot. Fun times. :D
Thank you? :B

I was actually messing around with it last night and about to continue doing so xD there are many options to choose from to decorate a post! O.o

Also considering on dumping niko into the camp or waiting till the chunin exam arc rolls in xD

MaverickPun said:
Thank you? :B
I was actually messing around with it last night and about to continue doing so xD there are many options to choose from to decorate a post! O.o

Also considering on dumping niko into the camp or waiting till the chunin exam arc rolls in xD
Yup! Just accepted her :P

I'm making another CS for another RP :P

MaverickPun said:
Woo! ^^
I've been searching for more, but haven't found any good ones yet D:
Ahh, this one I was invited to. I can sneak your tag on this CS if you want xD . Not that I'll be done anytime soon but eh.

Reminiscent said:
Ahh, this one I was invited to. I can sneak your tag on this CS if you want xD . Not that I'll be done anytime soon but eh.
Yeah! That would be cool! :D

Don't worry! We are on the same boat. I always take forever to finish CS's and I blame my indecisiveness for choosing specific information and what not Dx

MaverickPun said:
Yeah! That would be cool! :D
Don't worry! We are on the same boat. I always take forever to finish CS's and I blame my indecisiveness for choosing specific information and what not Dx
I know, right?? The fonts, colors, and pictures are always my problem. Not to mention getting the BBcode right in the first place, lmao. And then I hate typing out bios. BLEH. Always takes forever.

Reminiscent said:
I know, right?? The fonts, colors, and pictures are always my problem. Not to mention getting the BBcode right in the first place, lmao. And then I hate typing out bios. BLEH. Always takes forever.
Yeah! It takes time and effort that what feels like an hour, turns out to be four to five hours working on the whole thing! Dx

The personality is what catches me since I always tend to accidently steer away from what I had originally stated .-.

MaverickPun said:
Yeah! It takes time and effort that what feels like an hour, turns out to be four to five hours working on the whole thing! Dx
The personality is what catches me since I always tend to accidently steer away from what I had originally stated .-.
Definitely. There goes another five hours of my life ;;

Sometimes I do that, other times I really avoid doing that since I had already planned on the characterization and everything. //sigh ;;

Reminiscent said:
Definitely. There goes another five hours of my life ;;
Sometimes I do that, other times I really avoid doing that since I had already planned on the characterization and everything. //sigh ;;
The struggle is real Dx

Another day wasted for the sake of a character! Lol!

It's a good thing to have the CS within the same forum as you can always go back and make sure everything is still going swimmingly as I've done it with Rin countless of times ;A;

MaverickPun said:
The struggle is real Dx
Another day wasted for the sake of a character! Lol!

It's a good thing to have the CS within the same forum as you can always go back and make sure everything is still going swimmingly as I've done it with Rin countless of times ;A;
Yeap. Like how it is now. THIS BBCODE IS SO FRIGGIN' ANNOYING MY GOD.

That's true. I generally keep all my CS formats to reuse somewhere, especially difficult ones that took 5 hours to make one slide look good. ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back