• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Lexielai said:
My bad, been playing way too much ranked 5 v 5 recently :P
I've been playing BnS a lot, but I cut down on it a bit to finish a few character sheets that I meant to make for another RP (Experimenting with BBcode in the process :P ).

Lexielai said:
My bad, been playing way too much ranked 5 v 5 recently :P
Tomorrow (EST), I'll post the timeskip regardless of whether tents were sorted out, since we reaaally need to finish up Arc Zero with the exams.

Reminiscent said:
Tomorrow (EST), I'll post the timeskip regardless of whether tents were sorted out, since we reaaally need to finish up Arc Zero with the exams.
I don't think the tents are relevant either way, so might as well timeskip now.

Lexielai said:
I don't think the tents are relevant either way, so might as well timeskip now.
Yeah, I'm working on the post now. And trying out new-ish BBcode formatting while doing so

Reminiscent said:
Yeah, I'm working on the post now. And trying out new-ish BBcode formatting while doing so
Try doing a format based on left or right alignments. It looks much more sleek that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Try doing a format based on left or right alignments. It looks much more sleek that way
Hmm... Well I used accordions and sides, if that works for ya'. But it's not looking too bad right now; albeit different color scheme than most posts, but in terms of formatting, I think it looks pretty clean o:

Alrighty, time for a tag fest!

@Reminiscent @Shnuydude @Jeremy Jangle @Kiyoko Tomoe @MaverickPun @Scheani @Silent Howling @CocoForRealz @Nenma Takashi @MasterOfPuppets @Lexielai @Deccimo @Fenn @LucianGrey7971 @Camilla Riddle @loyalwolf @Hanjizoe @Sinister Clown @Lilllysaurus Rex @DialgaMatthewa @Gabriel Leko @White Masquerade

THE TIMESKIP POST IS UP!!The timeskip post is up! That means everyone, genin or not, should be going to/in the Iwagakure academy for either exam proctoring or testing!

LucianGrey7971 said:
All my hardwork finding three suitable candidates....all for naught
I'm sorry >.< But every idea I came up with when I was gonna use the FC's you showed me I landed on evil concepts which I'm trying to avoid for my second character. Plus Gon has gifs :3 I love gifs :3

Hanjizoe said:
Underline one: Kekkei Genkai OR Jutsu
Name of technique: Shadow Staff Technique

Technique limitations: None Notable

Description of technique: The staff which machi wields, once thrown the user would hold his two fingers from his right hand, and disperse from thin air. While the staff is being air born, the staff would disperse as well revealing the user that was first seen disperse

Technique Requirements (Chakra Nature/s): None

Obtaining the Technique: It's similar too shadow clone jutsu, but more advanced. One must focus on it's object such as a sword, or any carrying matrieal they own.
Seems cool but I just wanted to verify if what I think it's useful for is actually what you intended. Do you mean the staff is sorta like Flying rajin so where you throw it you'll appear or did you mean that you turn yourself into the staff as well as make a shadow clone simutaniously and then having the clone throw you before dispersing?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Whose teacher?

[/QUOTE]
The team that which was assembled. Machi nara is the squad leader of that squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanjizoe said:
The team that which was assembled. Machi nara is the squad leader of that squad.
You're talking about Tremki aren't you? Don't get ahead of yourself there bub :3

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You're talking about Tremki aren't you? Don't get ahead of yourself there bub :3

[/QUOTE]
I can if I were to go that route with you >;3

.eJwFwVsSgyAMAMC7eAAIgQDxNpGXdrQ4Qr86vXt3v8vnOZd12ee8x6p1PkbqT1Zj9kdaUa33dha5j6FSv7TMKWm_ynsObQxa8BG8pxgCMqM2HAgMO3CMZG3wRkskiRFsxRSCIMfMFjLGWiphsGS92xxt1QRIOUWqPicrHlhcIQZUr7stvz8dkDEB.jkKQxN4hD0b67xfQ9VWauH13AiI.jpg
@Reminiscent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back