• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

MaverickPun said:
Since I'm on my phone, there's this cool app thats places the emoticons in my keyboard o(≧∇≦o)
I recommend the download if you like using them :B
On my computer right now, so unfortunately no cool apps available :c

Reminiscent said:
I dunno how she does them, but I have a Japanese keyboard on my phone so.. :P
It is aN ANCIENT ARTIFacT.

Just kidding, but I was thinking the layout would stay similar. Just what's inside is different; floors are made of marble, etc.
Riiiiight. Well, I've got propositions.

Ninja in general probably prefer low and wide rather than narrow and tall buildings. High rises are more difficult to quickly evacuate when the ground is far away, and it's more difficult to quickly access the upper floors. Sure they can walk on walls, but academy students probably shouldn't try :P

Iwa ninja also would likely enjoy earthy-colored tones for the construction materials and site. It's just their style. So, I present this:

art-culture-renaissance-architecture-beautiful.jpg

The Academy is a prestigious institution in a military village (albeit the village has no doubt become more democratic in an era of peace). It seems reasonable to say, however, that the academy would be well funded and upgraded to a larger capacity to accommodate the growing population. This design fulfills several criteria.

1) It's posh, which is natural considering practicality isn't as important as in the periods of constant conflict a century ago.

2) It's upgraded, but not entirely 21st century. It's actually a Renaissance-style building, so it fits the modern-but-not-that-modern theme.

3) It embraces the ideas I listed above. Ninja prefer low and wide, and earthy tones and construction materials. Also lots of windows, which ninja can use to escape if necessary.

4) It's beautiful. ¬‿¬

I think this would be greaaaaaaat.

Lexielai said:
On my computer right now, so unfortunately no cool apps available :c
Riiiiight. Well, I've got propositions.

Ninja in general probably prefer low and wide rather than narrow and tall buildings. High rises are more difficult to quickly evacuate when the ground is far away, and it's more difficult to quickly access the upper floors. Sure they can walk on walls, but academy students probably shouldn't try :P

Iwa ninja also would likely enjoy earthy-colored tones for the construction materials and site. It's just their style. So, I present this:

art-culture-renaissance-architecture-beautiful.jpg

The Academy is a prestigious institution in a military village (albeit the village has no doubt become more democratic in an era of peace). It seems reasonable to say, however, that the academy would be well funded and upgraded to a larger capacity to accommodate the growing population. This design fulfills several criteria.

1) It's posh, which is natural considering practicality isn't as important as in the periods of constant conflict a century ago.

2) It's upgraded, but not entirely 21st century. It's actually a Renaissance-style building, so it fits the modern-but-not-that-modern theme.

3) It embraces the ideas I listed above. Ninja prefer low and wide, and earthy tones and construction materials. Also lots of windows, which ninja can use to escape if necessary.

4) It's beautiful. ¬‿¬

I think this would be greaaaaaaat.
Seems good to me. Now it's time to work with the interior??

Am I glad I finished all the BBcode-heavy stuff before this storm randomly came along. ¬_¬

Reminiscent said:
Seems good to me. Now it's time to work with the interior??
Am I glad I finished all the BBcode-heavy stuff before this storm randomly came along. ¬_¬
Sure. Collab?

@MaverickPun you too

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh also anyone who might want to join the Hamada Clan can feel welcome >.> Just PM me or something about it first cause I'll have to explain a few things.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh also anyone who might want to join the Hamada Clan can feel welcome >.> Just PM me or something about it first cause I'll have to explain a few things.

[/QUOTE]
What's a Hamada?

Lexielai said:
What's a Hamada?
Want me to be honest? I don't have a fucking clue what a Hamada is I honestly used a name generator for it because I literally couldn't think of anything better.

But it's basically Saito's Clan that's inspired from Nen in HxH just changed a bit to be a Kekkei genkai as well as a foreign Clan who have gathered a different concept on what Chakra is, hence using it in a bit of a different way but the concept is the same. They can run out of Chakra (Which as far as they know atm since they haven't made actual contact with the common people of the country Chakra to them is called 'Aura' or Life-Energy.) They will also be fatigued if they go over their limit and possibly face death if taking things too far. (Borderline, it's not too different from the concept of Nen just simplified down a bit and changed to mix with naruto lore the best I could.) The Clan itself are also a group of warriors, while not all of them have the Kekkei genkai a majority do. They follow a code of honor that reflects on the way they fight will fight. (Tbh the code is also strict against males more than women.)

Hanjizoe said:
Can I use machi nara too watch over the exams, and making sure things would goo smoothy? @Reminiscent
Yeah xD Be warned though, Arc Zero will reach it's end on the second test :P Something's gonna go down

Reminiscent said:
Yeah xD Be warned though, Arc Zero will reach it's end on the second test :P Something's gonna go down
You and some others should make jonin's, right now I'm the only one. Also I won't be around this weekend, but hopefully I'll come back around sunday ish.

I wonder what's about too go down.

Hanjizoe said:
You and some others should make jonin's, right now I'm the only one. Also I won't be around this weekend, but hopefully I'll come back around sunday ish.
Ships. That's what is about to go down. A lot of ships.

Hanjizoe said:
Dial has a Jonin, I made Emiko so technically that counts... :P

Lexielai said:
Ships. That's what is about to go down. A lot of ships.
SHHHHHHHHHH. We don't need them knowing about asdfghjkl.

Reminiscent said:
Dial has a Jonin, I made Emiko so technically that counts... :P
SHHHHHHHHHH. We don't need them knowing about asdfghjkl.
When more people post, I'll make a post for machi, introducing himself, and the written exams, and other courses. Conditions, punishments if rules are not met, and all that jazz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanjizoe said:
When more people post, I'll make a post for machi, introducing himself, and the written exams, and other courses. Conditions, punishments if rules are not met, and all that jazz.
I already know what I'm gonna do for the exams

xD People who've watched a filler arc on Shippuden'll know

Reminiscent said:
I already know what I'm gonna do for the exams

xD People who've watched a filler arc on Shippuden'll know

I've watched that. That's probably the reason why I choose a nara in the first place, was for the exams.

I'll be posting as soon as I get my post intro post for another Rp finish. Sorry for taking a while >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back