• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

Hi! Oh my gosh I've been searching high and low for a quality Naruto RP for weeks now. I was wondering if you guys are still accepting? I have so many characters... but there's one in particular I haven't gotten a chance to RP just yet. If there's space, I'd love to join!

OneWayOut said:
Hi! Oh my gosh I've been searching high and low for a quality Naruto RP for weeks now. I was wondering if you guys are still accepting? I have so many characters... but there's one in particular I haven't gotten a chance to RP just yet. If there's space, I'd love to join!
Indeed we are~ You came at the right time, too! We're just about to start an event. :P Wouldn't want to have you come in the middle of it and be confused.

Hanjizoe said:
Is everyone in one room? I skim through some of the post, and noticed that everyone is in the academy. @Reminiscent
Yeah. But while you could post, it would be better if we add you to the collab doc since.. Yeah xD We're not quite done and we intended part four to include you :P

Reminiscent said:
Yeah. But while you could post, it would be better if we add you to the collab doc since.. Yeah xD We're not quite done and we intended part four to include you :P
Cool, show me dem docs, so I can kick off the written exam. In the meantime I'll be posting for Ichinose, and fujisaki

MaverickPun said:
How many wiggles go in a wiggle?
I've been asking myself this question for quite a while now xP
A billion wiggles for one wiggle! Meaning that each wiggle is immediately made into a billion, with each wiggle it's made into made into a billion! There's INFINITE WIGGLES!

Hoooowdy there,

Mav recommended me to this AU/OC Roleplay and I barely finished reading

the Guidelines and Regulations required to join! There is a requirement of

managing multiple Characters but i was hoping to only handle one OC Character

until i get the wrap of things in the long run~

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]A billion wiggles for one wiggle! Meaning that each wiggle is immediately made into a billion, with each wiggle it's made into made into a billion! There's INFINITE WIGGLES!

[/QUOTE]
O! Billion wiggles equals one solid wiggle! xD

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES :B

Sorry everyone I will try post today but I can't keep any promises rn because my internet is really, really slow rn making it hard to really do anything on rpn so yeah, wish my internet luck~~

Silent Howling] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL] @LucianGrey7971
I'm just waiting on you two~ Dumdedumbdumbdedumb~
Today and Yesterday are my Mabi days xD I haven't been on there in awhile so xD Ill write up a post tomorrow. (Since I'm kinda tired. 6am isn't a good time to go to sleep :c )

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry everyone I will try post today but I can't keep any promises rn because my internet is really, really slow rn making it hard to really do anything on rpn so yeah, wish my internet luck~~

[/QUOTE]
GOOD LUCK, INTERNET! Hope it speeds up soon :P

Reminiscent said:
Today and Yesterday are my Mabi days xD I haven't been on there in awhile so xD Ill write up a post tomorrow. (Since I'm kinda tired. 6am isn't a good time to go to sleep :c )
GOOD LUCK, INTERNET! Hope it speeds up soon :P
That is perfectly fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back