• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]That is perfectly fine!

[/QUOTE]
Staying up until 8am isn't healthy is it

I'm going to bed ¬_¬

Lexielai said:
¬_¬
//stares
It was one of those rare days q:

Gabriel Leko] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10875-reminiscent/ said:
@Reminiscent[/URL]
Yo, I tis be back from my voyage.
You got back in time q: The tests have just been announced and now people are to go to their assigned rooms q:

Reminiscent said:
It was one of those rare days q:
You got back in time q: The tests have just been announced and now people are to go to their assigned rooms q:
YES YES YES.

Time to read.

Also, you did not rate me sheet O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Gabriel Leko]YES YES YES.
Time to read.

Also, you did not rate me sheet O.o

[/QUOTE]
I forgot rip. I'll go do that now xD

@LucianGrey7971 Looks like you posted yesterday. It's Independence Day here in America, so there's that, but I'm also a bit confused. Did you expect them to respond with only one day in between?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'm confused, can someone give me a small recap of what's going on and which room Tremki is going in and who with? Last time I read, I thought Tremki wasn't teamed with Kin but judging from his post, he is? I just feel like I've missed something I just don't really know where.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay I'm confused, can someone give me a small recap of what's going on and which room Tremki is going in and who with? Last time I read, I thought Tremki wasn't teamed with Kin but judging from his post, he is? I just feel like I've missed something I just don't really know where.

[/QUOTE]
Your in room three and the people your testing with aren't your teammates...they decided to spilt up the team for the written exams

Just a friendly reminder. I will be back sometime this weekend, so hopefully things will get back on track. Until then please keep this alive.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm a little lost here... Which room does Hideyo belong in for testing?

[/QUOTE]
Room one q:

Ah. I'm still around guys! Mabinogi (@Reminiscent is the reason for this one xD ) and L4D2 have consumed my week rather quickly~

I'll be waiting on a couple of more posts till I post mine up!

Good luck to all the other Genin taking the test c: ~

Sorry for the rather long wait but my post for my character's will be up either tomorrow morning or later tonight.

There we have it, Blake being all super-serious and just starting room one outta nowhere. Hope Remi doesn't mind, and I hope I didn't interrupt anything important... If I did, I'm sorry and I'll edit >///<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back