• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'll be posting as soon as I get my post intro post for another Rp finish. Sorry for taking a while >.>

[/QUOTE]
It can't take as long as it did for Lexi, Mav and I to write a collab post LOL. We're on part two now. :P

Reminiscent said:
It can't take as long as it did for Lexi, Mav and I to write a collab post LOL. We're on part two now. :P
Idk...I wrote about 6-7 paragraphs last night that got deleted bu accident and I'm planning to sorta make up for it then moving on to post here which is probably going to take a while because I have plenty of other posts to go off as well as making sure Tremki catches up with the plot progress.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Idk...I wrote about 6-7 paragraphs last night that got deleted bu accident and I'm planning to sorta make up for it then moving on to post here which is probably going to take a while because I have plenty of other posts to go off as well as making sure Tremki catches up with the plot progress.

[/QUOTE]
Damn.. Glad I have documents too save my shit :D

Hanjizoe said:
Well it wouldn't have been an issue but I have RTE thing off so the rewind option doesn't come up for me. I was trying to copy the whole thing and post in somewhere to avoid it being deleted...But instead of pressing Ctrl+C I pressed the button right beside it which made it print+C ~.~ So the whole 6-7 paragraphs went down to just 'c' and there was nothing I could do about it...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Idk...I wrote about 6-7 paragraphs last night that got deleted bu accident and I'm planning to sorta make up for it then moving on to post here which is probably going to take a while because I have plenty of other posts to go off as well as making sure Tremki catches up with the plot progress.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about catching up on the plot, we're all on a new day at a new place! :P But yeesh. Hopefully that doesn't happen again any time soon D: . Especially on BBcode-Heavy things. >.>

Hanjizoe said:
Lol. I don't. I normally type it all in one go. :P (Whether or not it takes 8 hours, it's still like that.)

Reminiscent said:
Don't worry about catching up on the plot, we're all on a new day at a new place! :P But yeesh. Hopefully that doesn't happen again any time soon D: . Especially on BBcode-Heavy things. >.>
Lol. I don't. I normally type it all in one go. :P (Whether or not it takes 8 hours, it's still like that.)
It wasn't overly different but it did take me a couple of hours to get it all done.

I wont be able to get on until saturday at the earliest. I'm moving and have to drive on friday. So, ill try to be on that night or saturday. Im also working on one last character for now I think, but it's gonna start on paper. Might make him a jonin, idk.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Hey so I've been busy moving come back and the rp is now detailed. What's happening
Your post lengths have been fine, don't worry xD . It was mainly for the people who barely post 1 paragraph. Also, welcome back? :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Although it's crappy I posted.

[/QUOTE]
LOL YOU WONT BELIEVE

How much banter part two of the collab post has omg

loyalwolf said:
finally posted ....i had such bad writer's block that it felt like it took forever to write.
RELATEABLE.

So if @Hanjizoe is online right now, Mav, Lexi and I were wondering if you wanted to join a collab post for part 3 :P So then your Jonin can announce the rules and all that jazz

loyalwolf said:
Guys i started online summer classes this week :(
D: Nooo! We need you to be relaxed, not stressed!

In all seriousness, I hope it isn't too bad for ya'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back