• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto — Armageddon!

LucianGrey7971 said:
It's the weekend, also I don't sleep well at night.
same but thats more to do with my night shifts at the baker....i tend to sleep in the morning...should u reply or will you be sleeping soon?

loyalwolf said:
same but thats more to do with my night shifts at the baker....i tend to sleep in the morning...should u reply or will you be sleeping soon?
I probably won't be sleep for another 2-3 hours

Reminiscent said:
I have no idea what y'all are talking about :D
Ne, ne, Ko-chan. Remember T9R?
Do I remember? 'Course I do! It's the RP that you and Gemmy helped me make! I honestly wanna make that thing once more and turn it into an even bigger thing, but I don't really have much of the time to do so due to all the RP's I've become a part of.

loyalwolf said:
You work at a bakery too!? Hi! I'm the resident Donut Goddess!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Do I remember? 'Course I do! It's the RP that you and Gemmy helped me make! I honestly wanna make that thing once more and turn it into an even bigger thing, but I don't really have much of the time to do so due to all the RP's I've become a part of.

[/QUOTE]
Curious question: Is it possible to make an extra character? I wanted to make another one for plot purposes.

Hanjizoe said:
Curious question: Is it possible to make an extra character? I wanted to make another one for plot purposes.
Extra for this RP? If so, then yes. PoiPoi probably has that written down somewhere that you're allowed multiple characters, since some may actually die :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Do I remember? 'Course I do! It's the RP that you and Gemmy helped me make! I honestly wanna make that thing once more and turn it into an even bigger thing, but I don't really have much of the time to do so due to all the RP's I've become a part of.

[/QUOTE]
If it ever does become a thing again, I'd want to possibly make another character in Miri's place :P

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Extra for this RP? If so, then yes. PoiPoi probably has that written down somewhere that you're allowed multiple characters, since some may actually die :x

[/QUOTE]
^^^ In the rules.

Reminiscent said:
If it ever does become a thing again, I'd want to possibly make another character in Miri's place :P
^^^ In the rules.
So since everyone is at the camp ground, what now?

Hanjizoe said:
So since everyone is at the camp ground, what now?
Gonna type up a combination post for Yume and Taikou, which will probably incluse the forcing of characters going to sleep.

Reminiscent said:
Gonna type up a combination post for Yume and Taikou, which will probably incluse the forcing of characters going to sleep.
Not sure If I calculated right, but I assume we have enough to make a team of 3, and If you were to go down that route I wanted to make a sensei.

Hanjizoe said:
Not sure If I calculated right, but I assume we have enough to make a team of 3, and If you were to go down that route I wanted to make a sensei.
A few of the teams have already been decided, but due to the increase of character sheets, a lot of them needs to be re-decided and whatnot. Also, feel free to make a jonin, although with how bad things are going to get, sensei isn't quite the right term? At that point, the jonin are probably just gonna be considered squad leaders-- but you could have him/her be a sensei of the teams that may or may not have been together since their academy days... i.e, Kurou, Taikou and Awani, or possibly Hideyo, Meteor and Negaiki (who all started out at the same village. Not that their team is official, but it's been requested by two of three parties).

You do you, though \(. _.)/

Reminiscent said:
A few of the teams have already been decided, but due to the increase of character sheets, a lot of them needs to be re-decided and whatnot. Also, feel free to make a jonin, although with how bad things are going to get, sensei isn't quite the right term? At that point, the jonin are probably just gonna be considered squad leaders-- but you could have him/her be a sensei of the teams that may or may not have been together since their academy days... i.e, Kurou, Taikou and Awani, or possibly Hideyo, Meteor and Negaiki (who all started out at the same village. Not that their team is official, but it's been requested by two of three parties).
You do you, though \(. _.)/
Seems like everything is in a puzzle. If the roster isn't balanced, than it's best to knock some players off, and start assembling teams before the exam comes around the corner. I can help assign teams if you want.

Hanjizoe said:
Seems like everything is in a puzzle. If the roster isn't balanced, than it's best to knock some players off, and start assembling teams before the exam comes around the corner. I can help assign teams if you want.
I planned on having the more inactive players have their characters be in the same team as to not hold anyone else back.

As for assigning teams, I could roll a die to keep things interesting for those who don't have a specific character they want to be with. We'd also have to be careful about having two or more characters of the same player being on the same team.

Yume - Remi

Yu - Inactive - Shnu

Itsuki - Inactive - Jeremy

Tenma - Remi

Hideyo - Ko-chan

Rin - Mav

Awani - Slightly Inactive - Sche

Mitsuki - Sil

Tomomi - Remi

Taikou - Remi

Agito - Slightly inactive - Nenma

Shinji - Inactive - Puppets

Kurou - Lexie

Meteor - slightly inactive - Decci

Nagaiki - slightly inactive [until end of month] - Fenn

Amaya - Cam

Daiki - Loyal

Ichinose - Hanji

Rei - Remi

Tremki - Sinister

Karma - inactive - Lillly

Kin - Loyal

Ayako - Busy - Gab

Shinsuke - Lucian

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminiscent said:
I planned on having the more inactive players have their characters be in the same team as to not hold anyone else back.
As for assigning teams, I could roll a die to keep things interesting for those who don't have a specific character they want to be with. We'd also have to be careful about having two or more characters of the same player being on the same team.

Yume - Remi

Yu - Inactive - Shnu

Itsuki - Inactive - Jeremy

Tenma - Remi

Hideyo - Ko-chan

Rin - Mav

Awani - Slightly Inactive - Sche

Mitsuki - Sil

Tomomi - Remi

Taikou - Remi

Agito - Slightly inactive - Nenma

Shinji - Inactive - Puppets