• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Angel keeps reading while texting her father what happened that day, she smiles as her father says he'll inform the girl's family, Angelique puts her phone next to her again and she focuses on the book in front of her while she continues to listen to music, finding it slightly amusing her roommate was so stupid.

@Ballerina

"You done in there? I wanna take a shower" Angel says keaning against the wall next to the door "And don't worry about getting in trouble, since we never actually met before today and I always tell my dad how my day was if he's on a tour" she says and holds back a yawns while grabbing some clothes to wear for the night.

@Ballerina

Angel turns to her roommate "What's wrong with you? I'm trying to be nice to you, but it seems that's not good either" she snaps and enters the bathroom, closing and locking the door, what was Isa's(easier then fill name) problem with her, she could go missing and her roommate wouldn't notice it "Seriously, I try to be nice to someone for once" she says and quickly takes a shower, once she's finished and dressed she enters the room and gets in bed, texting her mother about her shitty first day 'I wanna go home already' she thinks while grabbing her book and she continues reading from where she left of.

@Ballerina

@Ballerina[/URL]
Isa(yup, easier)groaned, she was in a bad mood since the moment she woke up today. After Angel took a shower, Isa went back to the bathroom holding her pajamas in her hand. After taking a shower herself, she wrapped a towel and sat in the shower, crying softly. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, it would ruin her reputation that she had yet to build. All Isa wanted to do was to go back home, she never left the house without her parents and to be all alone was tough.

" Yeah she does." She said as they watch the movie as she just finished unpacking. Her phone buzzed into in her pocket. She pulled it out and read it. It was from her sister. She was asking to come over. " Sure you can come over bring your friend we are watching a movie." she texts back putting her phone in her pocket. " Hey my sister is coming over for a bit before lights out hope that's okay with you" she said to Reanne before going back to the movie. @RealityEntity @Zeldafangirl (I'm starting classes tomorrow at 7:00 a.m et finish up current converations)

Yukki just went to her sister room with her friend as she knock her door she was with her friend as she smiled she already finished packing she was happy to see her sister @Wolfiy @NikkiStevenson

"Hey what's up" she said as her sister and her friend walked into the dorm room. " Come have a seat." she said patting on her bed. " I'm Komachi Shibasaki and you are." she said to her sisters friend. " The movie is already half way through and I'm not restarting we never finish it before lights out". she said. @RealityEntity @Zeldafangirl @NikkiStevenson

Yukki just sat next to her sister as she lay her head on her sister lap" i missed you last year when i was home alone with mom and daddy" she say to her as she watch the movie" why don't you show her your movies" she say to her" thats nikki my roommate" she told her @NikkiStevenson @Wolfiy

”Oh that be a little to arrogant don't you think" she said。”Yeah I guess I missed you a little as well." she said. "Well it's nice to meet you Nikki" she said smiling. " I hope your first day goes well" she said to Yukki. @Zeldafangirl @NikkiStevenson @RealityEntity

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukki just looked up at her sister" yeah i'm nervous i scared too" she told her as she watch the movie" what if bullies hurt me" she say @Wolfiy

Nice to meet you too, Komachi, and you have a talent sister, I hear that you are sign up for theater too.

"Don't worry about I'm sure you'll be fine we get teachers and me so you'll be fine." she said to Yukki. " Thanks she is very talented, oh so I'm guessing your in theater club then." She said in response to Nikki question. @NikkiStevenson @Zeldafangirl

Student_Name: Royama , Ibiki

Tags: Jacob, Saeki

Relationship_Status: Single

Feeling: Interested

Ibiki Royama raised a brow at Jake's proposal. A trumpet/vocal duet? He hadn't heard of a lot of those, if done right, it could be something big. He pondered this option. It would be a lot of work, but with the right software and proper distancing between the two boys would enable them to get a perfect volume balance...

He flashed a quick smile at the boy, looking back over his shoulder.

"That's...that's a good idea actually. If you're serious, let me know. I'll try to find some time...Jacobu." he said, smirking a little bit. He walked down the hall, sort of lagging behind the smaller boy. He considered tapping him on the shoulder, but figured he'd just talk to him tomorrow.

{{ @Mr jake @Stormfast

Yukki just blush" i'm okay not the best yet" she say as her face was red from blushing" nikki 15 like me" she told her sister @Wolfiy

"Well you're pretty darn good for your age." she said to her sister as the movie finished up. "Well that was a great movie. I think it time for you to hit the hay." she says pushing them out the door. " Hey see you did end up making a friend good night." Komachi whispers as she nudges her sister out the dorm and closes the door. She heads to the sink rubs off her make up and puts on her pajamas. She hops into her bed pulls out her phone and starts to browse her tomadochinovel page liking her friends groupies occasionally. @NikkiStevenson @Zeldafangirl @RealityEntity (going to bed night)

Saeki had immediately got himself ready for bed once he'd entered the dorm. He'd had a rather unusual day and figured tommrow would be about the same. Once he had done that, he sat on his bed,knees to his chest almost and began to doodle some more. He wasn't exactly tired, so this is what he figured would best get himself that way. He still felt quite guilty of having not talked to his roommate yet, so he waited patiently.

@kokirigaming

Rea just stayed quiet, observing the trio. Komachi's sister will have a nice friend. "Komachi, I think Ill head to bed now. Night!"

Angel sighs and she puts her book away, she would go back to being mean towards others "What's her deal anyway. She doesn't seem all that bad, but no, I have a roommate I'll never get along with" she mumbles, every hope she had at a friend was gone.

@Ballerina

"Never mind it's getting late anyways" He looked out the window "Nice sunset" He thought to himself. Jake got into his pajamas, took his night meds and started reading his Jarry Pottery book, Jake made a routine of this to read before, bed it helps him sleep. Jake woke up to the sound of his alarm on his phone "Good morning "He said to himself" he rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, after that he put on some fresh clothes and brushed his teeth. He walked over to his phone and made sure there weren't any missed messages "15236 open, nope no messages" He slide the phone back into his pocket, and he left the room down to breakfast. On his way down there were some people but not many "Early bird catches the worm" He muttered under his breath quietly. When he got down to breakfast he got some cheese toast some milk and a banana, He eats those up in seconds, Jake was a rather fast eater. After that he took his morning meds and swallowed them with the little milk he had left "disgusting" He gave a quick shiver, Now the last thing on his list was to wait for his friends. in the mean time Jake got his phone out of his pocket and played some games while he waited for his friends.

@Ballerina[/URL]
She sat in the shower for awhile, she let the tears streamed down her face. All she wanted to do was to go back home, the girl already missed her parents too much. There was no way anyone could see her like this, she was too old to be pulling this crap anyways, and that's what drived her to stand back up, wipe her eyes and put her pajamas on. Her eyes were still a little puffy, but she was too tired to really care. She opened the bathroom door, got into her bed, and in a split second second she was already fast asleep.

After a while of reading Angel puts the book away and falls asleep as well, it had been a tiring day and she would be busy the next day as well, first school, the club activities and after that she had to leave for some stuff as well and she would be back late, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back