• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ballerina said:
She cocked an eyebrow. "I would know, my parents are in charge of all sorts of boards. It comes from a place of caring." The girl teased. "I'm afraid it's well past lunchtime, unless you had been on a plane or something?" (I think it's evening, not entirely sure.)
Xia tapped his hand and then says" Temping but no, how about dinner later it's not normally me to open up like this but you seem like good company so why not, i can cook many different things so it would be at my place and i swear on my heart and hope to die i'll be the perfect gentleman".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia tapped his hand and then says" Temping but no, how about dinner later it's not normally me to open up like this but you seem like good company so why not, i can cook many different things so it would be at my place and i swear on my heart and hope to die i'll be the perfect gentleman".

[/QUOTE]
"Raincheck? I need to get settled into my dorm tonight, there's way to many things to unpack... And my stupid roomate locked me out." Isabella replied, she didn't want to admit that the door was just jammed and she was too weak to open it.

Ballerina said:
"Raincheck? I need to get settled into my dorm tonight, there's way to many things to unpack... And my stupid roomate locked me out." Isabella replied, she didn't want to admit that the door was just jammed and she was too weak to open it.
Xia nodded and then says" Ah yes that would be a problem, tell you what i'll help you open the door and then after that i'll get out of your hair so you can unpack".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia nodded and then says" Ah yes that would be a problem, tell you what i'll help you open the door and then after that i'll get out of your hair so you can unpack".

[/QUOTE]
"That would be wonderful... One problem, it's the girls dorm room. I'll sort it out on my own." She informed him.

Ballerina said:
"That would be wonderful... One problem, it's the girls dorm room. I'll sort it out on my own." She informed him.
Xia raised a brow and says" If no one finds out then it's fine and besides i bet the doors jammed otherwise you wouldn't be out here would you"?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia raised a brow and says" If no one finds out then it's fine and besides i bet the doors jammed otherwise you wouldn't be out here would you"?

[/QUOTE]
She huffed, but nodded. "The doors got jammed.... a little." Isabella realized that she didn't want to accept defeat over a mere door. " I can handle it myself..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
She huffed, but nodded. "The doors got jammed.... a little." Isabella realized that she didn't want to accept defeat over a mere door. " I can handle it myself..."
Xia eyes narrow in on ballerina in a way to say let's not busllshit shall were not going to get in your room any sooner this way, ' boy is she proud but unlike others i'm not interested in holding one over someone unless there's a proper reason'.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]
Xia eyes narrow in on Isabella in a way to say let's not busllshit shall were not going to get in your room any sooner this way, ' boy is she proud but unlike others i'm not interested in holding one over someone unless there's a proper reason'.

[/QUOTE]
She noticed the look he gave her and she knew exactly what he meant, the girl huffed again. "Fine." Isabella reluctantly begins to head over to the girls dorm. "Are you coming?"

Saeki, who was still a bit shaky decided it couldn't hurt to meet up in the morning. "S-sure!" He said. "Sounds g-good!" He waved awkwardly and began walking towards his dorm. He had almost reached it when he remembered that he hadn't answered why he had come to this school. Oh well, he thought. There'll be time for that later... Hopefully this Jake person he had just met wouldn't be too angry at him. With that last thought, Saeki entered his room to remember he had forgotten that he hadn't met his roommate. Oh dear...

@Mr jake @kokirigaming

Ballerina said:
She noticed the look he gave her and she knew exactly what he meant, the girl huffed again. "Fine." Isabella reluctantly begins to head over to the girls dorm. "Are you coming?"
Xia follows her and looks around to make sure no one else is there to see them heading back to her room.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Xia follows her and looks around to make sure no one else is there to see them heading back to her room.

[/QUOTE]
She walks through the hallway. "You know... If you got caught it would make for an interesting story..." The girl said quietly as they aproach her dorm. " This is my dorm." She told him, pointing to the room number. "Once you unlock it, leave... Leave as quickly as possibly, because my roomates a total butthead." Isabella whispered.

Xia nodded and then quickly looks along the door and sees where it's jammed and takes a metal ruler out and leans in against the door and presses with just enough force and the door unjams and opens he puts his ruller away and he whispers" that's true but lucky i'm sneaky when i need to be", With that he vanished down the hall like anyone could see him.

Angel doesn't pay attention to her roommate as he's listening to music while reading, she was listening her father's first album, the one that was the most popular, she softly start singing along not losing her focus on the book.

@Ballerina

Angel puts her headphones around her neck so Isabella can hear the music as well, she keeps reading not saying anything, she didn't feel like talking to her roommate, not after the girl had only said mean things to her.

@Ballerina

You play so beautiful, Yukki, and thank you for tell me that you sister is coming. @Zeldafangirl

Jake looked Saeki "K sounds good, I guess Well just meet at the cafeteria, I'll talk to you two tomorrow I guess cya." He waved his a hand and he was off to his room "What to do what to do?" He asked this question many times in his head before he figured out what he was going to do, he was going to practice his trumpet "Hopefully no one would complain, but you know.... screw it" He fished his key out of his pocket he put it into the lock and walked in. His roommate was still twisted up in a pretzel "Hello don't mind if I play the trumpet do you?"

@Jash

"Sounds good to me!" She smiled as she continued to eat the ice cream. "Your sister has good taste in flavors in ice cream."

@Ballerina[/URL]
Strange... she had the same song on her ipod, but what was stranger is that the song had yet to be released to the public. Her parents recieved an mp3 of the song early since the artist was a family friend. How Angelique got her hands on that song, she had no clue, but assumed she probably did something along the lines of illegally downloading it, the girl seemed like that kind of person. "You know it's illegal to steal unreleased songs, if the artist finds out it can easily land you in jail." She states matter of factly, before swinging the bathroom door open while holding a plastic tote bag filled with toiletries.

Angel smiles slightly "Steal? I didn't steal it, my father gave me the entire album" she says and puts her headphones back on "My dad's the lead singer of the band, surprised you didn't know" she says, her eyes had the exact same color as her father "So don't make assumptions, you really do have something against me don't you?"

@Ballerina

(sorry nikki i didn't reply i was at the er)

Yukki just looked at her" i dunno when my big sister is coming she probably busy with her roommate" she say as she lay in her bed as she looked at nikki" i'm scared of going to class tomorrow people will call me ice cream girl" she say scared @NikkiStevenson

Yukki just looked up" well.... we can go see my sister i really want to let her meet her" she say as her stomach growl she looked outside getting her phone out' can i come to your dorm sis i mean i just want you to meet my friend pleeeeeeease' she text her @NikkiStevenson @Wolfiy

@Ballerina[/URL]
"So your dad's a crim-" She paused for a moment, dumbfounded. "Oh, I don't really pay too much attention to the celebrities these days." She mumbled, before quickly shutting the bathroom door. Crap.... She's the daughter of the family friend, usually her parents were fine with the girl's behavior, she had a personality simular to theirs, but she would be in major trouble if caught saying anything rude to Angelique... Isabella stared blankly at the toothpaste in her bag for a moment, before snapping out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back