• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy (Accepting Always)

Proceed to the next day (Monday Vote Yes when ready)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolfiy

Bing Bong Piano
Send New Email
New Email Received
chistens@nanairo.edu

Congratulations

Congratulations you have been accept into Nanairo Academy for your excellent skills and personality. We do hope that you will choose to enroll at our academy. Classes start April the 23. We look forward to your attendance at our fine school.

Sincerely,

Headmaster Christens

Last edited by a moderator:
Headmaster Christens

"Welcome all students both new and returning to Nanairo Academy. I shall be your headmaster this school year I hope that when we meet we meet on good terms." Christens spoke with a glimmer in his eye. " I assure you that this will be a great year full of both academic growth and growth as people." He continued. "However I have high exceptions for you and this will be hard work." He says. "However let's not worry about that now let first get everybody ready for class tomorrow." He states." Classes start at 7:40 a.m sharp tomorrow and, I hope that you will be punctual." He says as he looks around the room." Alright now that everybody has their class schedule and map you are dismissed. Also second and third please be helpful to the first years. Let's make this the best year yet." He finishes bowing then turning walking out off the stage. Students gather their bags and begin their new high school adventure.

Komachi folded up her map as she knew she would not need it. She was a second year at Nanairo and had no need for a map. This year would be great she knew it. She also knew her sister had arrived and that she should probably she show her the ropes. She quickly scanned the huge gym before finding her. She hauled her two bright blue suitcases full of her things for her dorm and secured her backpack. She hated move in day due to all the stuff but at least it was only a day. " Hey looks who it is. It's my little sister." She said smiling turning her head slightly. @Zeldafangirl

Yukki heard a familiar voice" sis hey" she say as she picked up her violen case as she carried her other bags. " I'm going to make mom and dad proud i don't know how to make friends" she told her walking with her" any clubs you want to take" she asked.

" Oh let's see last year I was in theater obviously, student council, and dance club. So those are the ones I'll be in." She said pushing the gym door open. "So what clubs are you planning on trying out. Let me see if I can give you any heads up. The same with your classes. Also who you dorming with." She said at rapid fire speed stopping only to breath. Brushing her hair to the side she stopped waiting for her to catch up. @Zeldafangirl

Isabella briefly looked at her map before tucking it back into her, her photographic memory mad it easier to remember things such as exact locations of buildings, which was extremely helpful to the first year student. She walked towards the girls dormitory, dreading the possiblility of a roomate. (Anyone want to be Isabella's roomate?)

Angel makes her way to her dorm and she puts her bags down, she had already decided on the club, she starts unpacking and leaves once she finishes. (My character is still alone)

Yukki caught up with her sister" um music club and maybe student council" she told as she twisted her hair nervously" um i think her name is nikki i don't know if i can do it i mean make friends" she say shyly @Wolfiy

"Hey don't worry about it I was the same way a year ago."she said with a smile. Speaking of roommates she had a new roommate this year her name was Reanne Shawcross and she hope they get along well. They soon found themselves nearing the female dorms. Through the glass windows she saw a girl with blonde hair who had just put her bags down. "See there is a girl go make friends" she said giving her sister a helpful towards the door @Zeldafangirl @Flame Demon

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Angel makes her way to her dorm and she puts her bags down, she had already decided on the club, she starts unpacking and leaves once she finishes. (My character is still alone)

[/QUOTE]
As she was headed to her dorm, Isabella noticed someone else was exiting her dorm room, the same one as Isabella's. "Great, now I have to share a room..." She said, under her breath. Isabella blocks the girls path. "Hi, name's Isabella."

After the headmaster was done talking, Jacob looked around the gym "Hmm lets see are the dorms are" He glanced at his map "Well I guess I should get started on my journey" He picked up his Jarry Pottery Book and put into his bag, slung his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his suitcase. He walked down the Bleachers hastily, he was excited for his first day. Jacob successfully got down the bleachers without falling over. "I wonder who my roommate will be, But no time to think about that know let's get going" Jacob Looked at his map again "Let's go this way." It was after 15 minutes of walking around and talking to upper-class men was when he realised his map was upside down "O that would make a lot more sense" He looked at his map more intensely to make sure that he was not making any more errors "They have a fountain, Yes they do that's great that would be the perfect place to think" Alas he found the fountain, It was a rather Beautiful fountain it was, It was made of marble and it had some superb designs on it. "I think I'll just sit down here and relax for a couple of minutes.

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Mr jake]After the headmaster was done talking, Jacob looked around the gym "Hmm lets see are the dorms are" He glanced at his map "Well I guess I should get started on my journey" He picked up his Jarry Pottery Book and put into his bag, slung his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his suitcase. He walked down the Bleachers hastily, he was excited for his first day. Jacob successfully got down the bleachers without falling over. "I wonder who my roommate will be, But no time to think about that know let's get going" Jacob Looked at his map again "Let's go this way." It was after 15 minutes of walking around and talking to upper-class men was when he realised his map was upside down "O that would make a lot more sense" He looked at his map more intensely to make sure that he was not making any more errors "They have a fountain, Yes they do that's great that would be the perfect place to think" Alas he found the fountain, It was a rather Beautiful fountain it was, It was made of marble and it had some superb designs on it. "I think I'll just sit down here and relax for a couple of minutes.
@Anyone

[/QUOTE]
(We meet again)

Rea looked around the gym, a wave of nostalgia hitting her. She remembered her first year here. It was absolutely embarrassing! But, now she knew where she was going, and its the start of a new school year.

She hauled her luggage all the way to the girls dormitory and found her room, she smiled, excited in meeting her own roommate.

Yukki looked at her sister" hey now i'm not ready"she gulp she was scared of meeting her roommate and making friends

[QUOTE="Mr jake](Indeed we do, so did we find each other here coincidently or....)

[/QUOTE]
(Yup, I was searching through interest checks and found this lol.)

"Go on you just got to meet up it's not the end of the world." She said as another girl ran up and blocked the blonde girls path. "There now there is two girls go make friends I'll be right back." she said pushing her suitcases out of the way. She went off doing a jog to grab her dorm key she forgot to pick up however she was not paying attention and almost went crashing into to a girl. "Hey sorry about that name's Komachi Shibasaki and you are?" she said with a smile. @RealityEntity

"Its fine. My name is Reanne Shawcross, but call me Rea." She said with a soft smile. She decided to drop her cold facade because her mom told her, "Its no use to be so cold when people are warm to you, it will just spread like a disease so theres no use in fighting it."

"Are you my new roommate perhaps?"

Angel stops and she looks at her roommate "Name's Angelique" she says and raises and eyebrow "So can you move out of the way?" she asks crossing her arms, she didn't feel like dealing with her new roommate at the moment.

Reanne, Reanne, Reanne she knew she heard that name. That's when it hit " Yeah I guess so." she said. " So um.... taking any clubs" she said trying to get a conversation going with her new roommate. She knew she had to get her key and get back to her sister but that could wait until later. @RealityEntity

Yukki went up to the girls as she was shy about talking to them but her big sister insist for her to talk to them" um hi i'm Yukki Shibasaki" she say studdering a bit she was so shy. " It's nice to meet you" she say as she saw the other girl who said to move out the way" you don't have to be so rude to her you know" she say to the girl. @Ballerina @Flame Demon

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Angel stops and she looks at her roommate "Name's Angelique" she says and raises and eyebrow "So can you move out of the way?" she asks crossing her arms, she didn't feel like dealing with her new roommate at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
"Pffft...." She really didn't like the attitude the new roomate was giving her. "Fine." She says in a stubborn manner. As she walks to her dorm, the girl leans into Angelique's ear. "By the way, your name sounds like an off brand laundry detergent." She murmurs before heading to the dorm.

(Apologies in advance, Isabella isn't exactly a sweet girl at first.)

Zeldafangirl said:
Yukki went up to the girls as she was shy about talking to them but her big sister insist for her to talk to them" um hi i'm Yukki Shibasaki" she say studdering a bit she was so shy. " It's nice to meet you" she say as she saw the other girl who said to move out the way" you don't have to be so rude to her you know" she say to the girl. @Ballerina @Flame Demon
She stopped the dorm was only a few feet away from the other girls anyways. " Hi Yukki." Isabella said to the stuttering girl. "Yeah, you don't have to be so rude...." She says smugly, folding her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back