• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

The girl followed happily, upon asking her name, she furrowed her brow as she still couldn't recall her actual name "I have no memory of my name but I've been recently been called sky" she said with a smile as she followed the lady up the stairs.

"Oh well then for now I'll call you sky" *walking down the hall looking at each room with a name implanted in the side "hmm well I hope you enjoy your sleep I will bring you breakfast in the morning"

i was still awake listening to them i heard my brother heading to the stables. so i followed quietly so he wouldn't hear me

@Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep

After checking up on Willow and making sure she was fit for the cold night, Graham sauntered over to the sink located at the entrance of the stable and spotted his sister standing nearby. "Were you not just complaining about me keeping you up?" He asked as he began to rinse of his hands.

" no i just ask if i could head to bed plus you and that one girl were loud so i couldn't sleep. who is that girl anyway" i crossed my arms tapping my foot on the ground

Listening with half the attention needed as she complained about how loud they were, he shut off the faucet and flicked his hands dry before patting them down on a cloth hanging nearby. "Loud? It's not my fault you decided to eavesdrop." He chuckled before turning to face her, a crease settling between his brows as he leaned against a wooden pillar. "Anyway, her name's Sky. She's my guest. You have a problem with that?" He asked, noting her tapping foot.

"well you letting a stranger into the house for all we know she could be a murder. so i guess i do cause if she is your suppose to inherit the throne if mom dies " i said getting very annoyed

Graham's lips curled into a sly smirk, watching as her face contorted in annoyance. He absolutely loved getting under her skin, but he could tell that there was something more to this than just 'possible murder'. With a shrug, he looked over he shoulder, eyes glued to the few light coated windows. "I don't know. She seemed sweet enough. Only thing that's dangerous about her is her killer looks." He mumbled apathetically. "Speaking of murderers and strangers in our home... you wouldn't happen to know this kid named Zero, would you?" He asked, turning the spotlight on her, mimicking her crossed arms.

once he mentioned zero i could let him know. "umm... uhh....zero who names there kid zero... ha" i said trying to dodge the question

His eyes glazed over in unamusement at her unconvincing tone. Graham could easily tell when she was either lying or hiding something. And she was definitely doing both. Kicking himself off the pillar, Graham walked over to her and grabbed her nose between his curled index and middle fingers, pinching lightly but increasing in pressure. "Ryaaaan, what do you know about this kid. And don't lie to me."

"nothing i promise " i said knowing he knows, i was thinking of telling him but i couldn't let him know cause who knows what he would do.

"Ryan! I know you know. Don't be a hypocrite and spill it. What's that kid doing here and where'd come from." Graham was losing his patience and his face showed it. He didn't like it when he used power over his sister, but it seemed like the older she got, the more secretive she became.

She would sit on top of the weather vane, claws grasped around the rusty metal. It's dark. Silent now. This is how I prefer it. I can see everything over the trees. I even seen that girl walking to the gate. I wonder where she is from...she looked too gaudy to be poor. She came out of the woods though, hm. She is easily read with her 'memory loss' but I'll keep tabs on her. Now all I can hear is not so small chatter coming from the kitchen. I thought I was supposed to be the only one up this late. She would change into human form, turning around and sliding in through the attic window, closing it. She would go invisible on and stealthily make her way down to the first floor where someone had just ran past her. Can only imagine what that was about..

Graham flailed his arms upon impact, feeling the ground being torn from his feet for a split second. However, he managed to land straight on his feet, although his balance was a bit off beat. Quickly steadying himself, he snapped his icy glare in Ryan's direction. If there was one thing that bothered him, it was when she acted childishly and used her powers against him for absolutely no reason. Was it necessary? No. Was she in danger? Not yet. Straightening out his shirt and calmly striding out of the stables, Graham ignored her attempt to reel him into a chase. "I suggest you get some sleep. You've got a long day ahead of you." He called over his shoulder as he passed her by and retreated for his own chambers. He already wasted too much time checking on that horse.

Getting very annoyed I decided to go to the one place that made me feel calm I left the horse in the stables but walked out into the woods and laid on the ground falling asleep

Yuki takes her to the guest room opening the door for her "well this is your room have a nice night need anything don't be afraid to ask" *she said politely

The girl smiled up at yuki "Thank you" she said with a polite nod as she walked in. As yuki left, Sky began to look around the room, stopping at the mirror and pouting "I'm a mess" she muttered as she ruffled at her hair then fixed her hair back into place. After cleaning and fixing herself up she decided she should probably get some rest and wait for the next day to arrive. She should probably go then, that man sure was handsome but he was awfully dismissive, he clearly didn't want her there....but where would she go next? She had no idea where home was still. With these questions rattling around in the young girls head she began to drift off.

(Please tag me if you interacted with my character.)

Viola got into her bed and closed her eyes. It has been a long day, and the attack earlier kept going through her mind.

((Skipping to morning would be a good idea... xD ))

(Yup someone start it off or should I xD )

Yuki woke up looking at the time she was glade she did not over sleep this time she dressed up and walked out to the kitchen with the others preparing the morning meals "hm I wonder if the guest is still asleep..I'll bring her breakfast"

i got up with twigs and leaves in my hair. i climbed up on a tree looking out at the castle. i was trying to see if i could see any movements outside

*i would place the trays on the dinning table the rest of the maids stood by the side for everyone's arrival* "can't I just take her meal to her room hm to much work waiting her for everyone..."

Sky's eyes fluttered open as she yawned lightly, the blankets still wrapped around her as she hugged onto a pillow, snuggling into it a bit before finally deciding to get up. She sat up and stretched before tidying herself up to leave her room. She went to the door and slowly opened it to look around. Was she allowed to do that even? She wasn't sure but she shrugged as she walked down the hallway heading no place in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back