• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

Viola looks up at the girl and sighed. "Someone attacked him..." She said rubbing his back, trying to ease the pain.

Zero started throwing up more of it and said "it's part of the curse that was put on me since birth and that's why mom and dad locked me up at the age of 10 from the one attack I did on the kingdom....and I'm not going back to the kingdom" he says then falls on his knees and puts his right hand over his left eye in pain.

Viola sadly wraps her arms around him and hugs him. She looks over to the girl. "The light kingdom It has to be." She says with morose eyes. She then turned back to Zero and frowned. "It's alright if you don't. I'll come and visit you everyday. Would you like me to get you anything from the kingdom?" She asked, full of understanding.

Zero looks at viola saying "there is nothing there for me but that cell but I would like it if you came to visit me" he said with a smile and the black goo stops coming out of him as he stand unsteadily.

Viola helps him up and smiles. "I promise, I'll visit everyday, but... If mother dies someone has to take over." She said sighing. She helped him over to under a tree. One that has shade. "Would you like some help? Making your home?" She asked, hoping she could do something to help her brother.

Zero legs her help him under a tree and listens to her smiling saying "I..I know and that would be nice to have my own home" he said looking up to the sky saying "ha my own home"

Jason reappears in the castle before the king.mhe removes his helmet and bows. "My lord...zero...has reunited with viola..."

The king stands and scoffs. "Then she's a traitor as far as I'm concerned. Dispose of them. Take your army and move tonight. And for your sake. May the shadows be with you"

Jason, understanding his orders. Nods his head and walks off. "Not good...Ryan might get involved...I have to keep her safe" Jason says in his own mind.

" i have to go " i ran back to the castle and headed to my room making sure no one saw me come home in the morning but my brother did.

@Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep

Zero gets up after a minute of resting and opens his right eye while his left eye was under the eyepatch and he spots a girl just staring over here so he gets up and walks over to her saying "hi I'm zero and you are" he says with a innocent smile.

@Nonalaka

The girl stared at him blankly "I am..." the girl paused and looked at the ground, holding her head and flinching like she was in pain after a bit. she shook her head and shrugged. "You are zero, Hello" she replied tilting her head, her speech was odd, like she had forgotten how to talk, her accent was also not native to any of the surrounding kingdoms.

@Aqua

Zero laughs a little saying "if you don't want me to know I'll just call you sky ok" he looked at the girl smiling and said "and well hi sky it's nice to meet you" he said extending his hand for a hand shake.

@Nonalaka

"Sky..." she mutters as she has a think about it, she nods her head "Sky!...Sky likes that name" she stares at his hands bit, she looked like she was trying to figure out what to do, before she nodded again taking his hand "handshake" she says.

@Aqua

Viola leaves, by getting on her beowl and starting forthe Dark kingdom. She heads to her room and dresses into her night gown. The sun was etting fast.

Yuki woke up stretching her legs as she looked upset the sky "hm it got dark so fast I better go to bed" she stood up fixed her apron and walked back inside placing the broom in the storage place "hm is everyone back they might be asleep.." She walked up the stairs to the maids quarters and walked in her room throwing herself on the bed "I'm so tired"

Busy. Busy with this, busy with that. It seemed like the only thing Graham hadn't made much time for that week was actual sleep. Sure, he could go a while without it, but it seemed like his mental process was only slowing the longer he stalled his well deserved rest. After he finished reviewing the last of that day's documents, Graham left his study and decided to call it a night. As he was making his way up toward his chamber, he caught sight of his tounger sister making her way up the stairs. Instinctively looking toward the large grandfather clock that was posted at the very end of the hall, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion. It was awfully late, what the hell was she doing all this time? Pocketing his hands, Graham followed shortly behind her as she made her way to her room without saying a thing to defend her tardiness. "So... we're just going to overlook your late arrival?" His brow involuntarily rose in a questioning manner.

Zero looked at sky saying "well I'll see you sky" and runs off with amazing speed swinging from tree to tree with his single tail until he gets to the light kingdoms castle and walked in walking silently looking like a butler with a eyepatch on and try's to get past the princess and prince witch were focused on eachother so he tried sneaking past them to his room.

Graham tilted his head as she avoided his gaze and apologized for her late appearance. Honestly, he wasn't in the least upset with her but she had been coming home much later every night. He only wondered what she could be up to. "I get wanting to go off on yiur own and exploring, but you have to understand that checking in with me will be your best bet on escaping mother's wrath." He replied more softly this time. "Now tell me... where have you been? And don't bother lying, you know I'll find out one way or another." His eyes wandered around the hall as a few staff members passed by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back