• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

(alright) Cain took his helmet off, holding it crooked under his armpit and looked over at Ryan. "As good as any day, I suppose." These conversations were all too familiar to him. He felt that Ryan was trying to be polite to him, the two of them were just too different to really speak about anything in depth, other than the what was happening around the kingdom. He was almost sad that he couldn't get along better with her. She was nice enough, and appeared to be a genuinely good person, unlike many he had met. He began to turn the conversation towards weather conditions, aiming to end the conversation quickly. "Been enjoying the weather the past few days?"

Yuki finished her shopping and happily walked back to the castle "hehe I got some pretty clothes but I don't think I will be able to wear them .."

Umm.... I guess" I said wondering why he wanted to talk about the weather but then I noticed a girl walking back with clothes two hours later and it made me thing about graham "ohh no graham" I stood up and started running towards the town

Not understanding what has happening, Cain stood up and crossed the courtyard to confront the girl with the clothes. "Hello. Nice clothes you have there. Why are you bringing them to the castle?" He asks, thinking that this girl is possibly an assassin and concealing a weapon under the clothes.

The gestured to the clothes in her hand. "What are these, if you really are a maid. Unfold them and pat them down." he said, crossing his arms.

"Hm I went shopping for some clothes alright then I guess did security here get more stricter" *taking out the dress's and fabric patching them down placing them on my arm as I do so with each dress*

Cain uncrossed his arms. "Security is the same that it has always been, but it will change now that I am back from my journey." He watched as she placed the last dress back on her arm, and nodded to her. "You may enter."

Cain enters the keep, going towards the throne room, hoping to have an audience with the king/queen(/who ever is in charge, I don't really know.)

((I'm gonna make a new character later perhaps if that's okay to do :o since mine is currently well, stuck uvu))

The king sat at his throne, feeling well-rested and prepared for the trials of the day to come, when a guard opened the far door leading to the red carpet. "My king, a man has come to speak with you. He said his name was....Cain."

Aldrick looked at the guard in astonishment and gestured for the man to let him in. Cain strode in, helmet in the crook of his arm, holding the pommel of his sword in an official stance, back straight as he approached the king. "My king." He said, bowing to the waist.

"Cain that really is you! Why have you returned so early from your journey?" Cain's face looked grim as he spoke. "I found them, and they will not harm anyone ever again." The king shook his head at the youth's serious tone, and spoke. "You came to see me?" He asked. "We must speak of some things that were allowed to occur during my absence." Cain said. Aldrick knew the boy meant his adopted daughter, and the unruly conduct of some soldiers.

"We will have a ball." The king said. "You were absent for far too long, and many things have changed. This will be a good opportunity for you to anoint a new heir, and get to know each other." Cain looked as if he was about to speak, but the king interrupted him. "No more Cain. Return to your post if you must, but tonight we will have this ball. I will have my servants prepare a grand one that will not be forgotten." Cain bowed again and turned on his heel, striding out of the audience hall. "And Cain?" the king said as he was about to leave, "Wear something nice."

i went down and saw hat graham was still shopping with the girl so i decided to head back to the castle but when i was stopped by a man from the dark kingdom.

@Rand

Markus walked up to the princess and grabbed her roughly by the shoulder. "You, girl. What are you doing out here in the markets?"

moving my shoulder away from him "its none of you business of wha I'm doing here. plus i could ask you the same thing." i said trying to be sassy but also showing that I'm no scared of him

"A young woman like you should have some protection while out in a dangerous place such as this." He said, casually pushing a part of his cloak aside, revealing a sword. "Maybe I could assist you, and we could talk."

"i don't think that would be the best idea. saying that i don't even know you" i took off the hood of the cloak i was wearing

"Some things I know may be of some interest to you. Like the fact that you and one of our soldiers have been secretly together. What was his name?" He asked rhetorically, tapping an armored glove against his chin. "Ah, Jason. That's it." He said. "The truth is, you don't belong here. You belong with us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back