• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

Why? Why must she be so stubborn? There was absolutely no way she was fine with just an apple, but he wasn't one to force her into doing something if she was completely opposed to it. Honestly, who turns down a free meal? With a deep sigh of defeat, Graham rolled his eyes before throwing his hands up in surrender. There was no use in wasting time arguing. "Alright! Alright! You win. So, should we head over toward the dress shop right now or would you two like to stroll through the markets first?" He asked, rubbing his face with the palms of his hands as he closed his eyes shut in attempt to block the migraine that was creeping up on him.

"I'm fine with either really" sky said with a shrug, she looked over at Graham who looked agitated as he rubbed his head, she frowned slightly "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, assuming he probably wouldn't answer. Sky felt as though she was being watched, not by the blonde girl, she had been watching them all morning but someone else... she turned her head briefly to see a couple who assumably ran the stall just outside the tavern, chattering amongst themselves as the occasionally looked at her, sky kept looking over at them she thought they were just looking over at Ryan and Graham at first since they were who they were but no, it was definitely her, was there something odd or off about her? Why were they staring so much?

Amy sniffed the air and then picked a direction before scurrying off across the floor, keeping close to the baseboards along the wall so that she wouldn't be spotted. Eventually she heard voices and stopped underneath the table of Graham and his companions, her rat body tucked against the baseboard and out of the way of eyes and feet.

Graham peeked his eyes out from the barrier of his hands when Sky called out to him, inquiring about whether or not he was okay. It was funny, in a way, that the tables had now turned. After all, he was the one prying about the same exact thing when she was experiencing a clearly painful series of headaches earlier that morning. With a breathy snort, Graham plastered on a small smile to dismiss her concern and nodded twice after pocketing his hands. "Yes, just a mild headache. Didn't get much sleep last night, but it's nothing to worry about." He shrugged. "Anyway, I suppose we should get to that shop then, yes?" Turning on his heel, he began to lead the duo out the door and on the road again. This was going to be one long morning.

(@eclipsehowls I suppose you can have Amy slip into one of their bags?)\

"Really? Most of the tarts I've tasted so far turned out to be very... tart." Geo chimed in with a plummy tone on Yuki's blissful moment. Seeing as his companion had broken free from his rein and went off on her own, he figured he could use this free time to check out the marketplace. "Would you recommend that flavour?"

Amy heard them talk of leaving and quickly scrambled into the nearest bag which happened to be one of Graham's and slid out of sight beneath the folds of a silk scarf as she heard chairs being pushed back and people getting to their feet before the bag she was in was picked up and then carried away. Her nose twitched and she remained still, sinking her tiny claws into the fabric.

"Hm they are a little.. But over all there ok..anyway" As she turned her heals facing him "who might you be? Yuki asked with a questionable smile as she looked him over

"Oh, right" she said with a small smile "Yes, we should" she said as she began to follow him. She couldn't help but hear the discussion between the staring couple.

"Don't be daft, its a coincidence"

" I'm serious I think its her!"

"Nonsense, she's dead, no more, that's just a lookalike."

....just a lookalike? What are they on about? She wore a puzzled expression perhaps they were just intoxicated and this was drunken nonsense. Regardless she still took note of the couples discussion.

Nodding along with her agreement toward his statement as if he were truly listening, Geo's eyes flickered around their surroundings in search of a familiar face... or at least a signal of sorts. Lightly digging his fingers into the knob of his fringe, he turned back to Yuki with a grin that matched hers and shrugged. "No one of importance, really. I suppose you could call me a traveller. And yourself?"

After realising that Sky had fallen behind quite a bit, Graham turned to find her ambling at the exit with her eyes flickering around in a general area with a bewildered gleam. What in the world could possibly have seized her attention enough for her not to realize that she was about ready to run into one of the tavern's wooden pillars? Quickly dashing past the dividing passersby, Graham took hold of Sky's wrist and directed her away from what was surely to be a nasty fall down the short flight of stairs. "Okay, that could've gone either way. Where exactly was your mind just then?" He asked with furrowed brows as he released her from his clutch and crossed his arms over his chest.

Sky, not realising where she was wandering to, let out a small gasp as she was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and lead away, calming quickly after realising it was only Graham. "R-right sorry, my mind wandered" she said sounding almost embarrassed "That couple over there..." she said quietly "They were discussing me...saying I looked like someone and that it couldn't be her because she has passed on" she explained with a bit of unease about her. "It was odd...." she said with a vacant expression, like she didn't know what to do with such information "It was probably nonsense" she said, shaking head.

Amy twitched an ear in the bag as she listened to the conversation between Graham and Sky. She wasn't sure if Sky looking like somebody dead was something the Dark Queen would be interested in. It could be that the people there were just crazy. Perhaps if the conversation continued then she could learn something interesting. @Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep @Nonalaka

"you know i think ill leave you two alone" i whispered in grahams ear " i know how much you like her so have guts and ask her out" i walked out of town into the woods sitting on he rock were me and Jason meet.

@JasonThatSinner

Amelia sat in her chambers in the light kingdom, looking at peace treaties throughout the world. Almost all of them wanted to side with the light. She continued to read them ot herself when she heard commotion outside. The princess and the prince. She stood form her seat and walked down the steps to meet them.

"My names Yuki it's nice to meet you I was taking a break from work I thought I could shop for new clothes and such" She smiled after looking around the area and the shops

Cain strode through the courtyard in the palace of the Light Kingdom in the middle of the day. He wore full steel plate armor, a battered set that had been worn in the midst of many battles. Now it seemed almost calm to him, a feeling he was not used to. Cain sat down on a bench in the courtyard and watched the sun glitter off the still pond in the courtyard. Hopefully he would have another chance to strike out at agents of darkness. All of his other companions had settled down, taken guard positions at the castle keep.

They had grown soft. He almost felt sad that he would never be like them, but knew it was foolish. He had given up that kind of life when he had become an Enforcer. He would never grow soft like them.

i figured jason was not going o show up cause i really wanted to talk to him about something and it was important (p.s. i was going to beak up with him because i found it was to dangerous to keep this up and i don't want him to lose his head nor me.) I walk back to the castle and went to the bench. one if the two places i love to read and think. i saw Sir Cain sitting on a bench over across the pond. i decided to walk over and say i sat down on the bench a foot away from him " hello Cain how are you today" i said looking at him with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back