• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

(@Nonalaka: Ugh! Tell me about it. I missed like 12 of my RPs just because I was gone for a few hours.

@sunako kirishiki: Good night!)

Graham noticed Sky's interest in what had almost slipped his lips, but he didn't bother rekindling that candle. At least, not yet. He'd have to get his research together before mentioning the name. And with that, he absent-mindedly fiddled with the small charm between his index finger and thumb underneath the tabletop.
"Don't worry about it, it was nothing. Again, thank you." He said in reply to Yuki before proceeding to put his breakfast together.

(@Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep: That would work for me. Thank you.)

The bald eagle spread her wings and released her grip on the branch before flying towards town, unsure of when her next spying mission would be. The warm thermals wafted underneath her wings, lifting her ever higher into the air. She thermal hopped a bit before spotting a shady area behind the blacksmith and began to descend so she could turn back into human.

Sky waited momentarily to see if he would continue, which he didn't,this simply made her more curious, but she shrugged, tucking her thoughts and interest away her eyes shifting their gaze towards her breakfast as she ate some. Her mind wandering off as she pondered what she was to do with her life after she left the care of the palace, she would need a job to sustain herself, but what was she good at even? She tried to remember back, instead giving herself another sharp pain in her head as something blocked her memories, she winced lightly at the pain.

((@Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep woah thats a lot to catch up on ;- ;) )

Yuki gently bowed and left to the kitchen taking out his favorite wine and pouring it slowly into the glass then pours the orange juice in another. Placing the cups onto trays And leaving the kitchen to the dinning table slowly placing the cups down and bowing again before leaving

(*cricket noises* wow, I didn't expect a 'simple' roleplay to be so quiet? They're normally fast paced somewhat, where is everyone? xD )

(@Nonalaka I am soooooo sorry. I usually have this page on another tab but I've been trying to get some school papers done before the end of this week, and seeing as I share a computer with my roommate -for now- I only have so much time. :/ So things have been a little hectic for me. I'll have something up as soon as I can.)

[QUOTE="Rub-a-Dub-Dubstep](@Nonalaka I am soooooo sorry. I usually have this page on another tab but I've been trying to get some school papers done before the end of this week, and seeing as I share a computer with my roommate -for now- I only have so much time. :/ So things have been a little hectic for me. I'll have something up as soon as I can.)

[/QUOTE]
((That's fine! I understand :'D take all the time you need, it was just an observation I made))

(Most of the role plays I'm in are quiet lately. :( I'm waiting for Rub-a-Dub's character to go into town so Amy has someone to interact with.)

(-.- ......Fuuuuuuuuuuu....! Alright, I'll get to it. Just gimme a minute. BTW: we need to get this storyline on some sort of schedule where all of the characters are involved. That way, we can avoid waiting on people. c:)

As Yuki returned with their drinks at hand, Graham lightly coated his eggs with pepper before breaking the yolk, his eyes flickering between his plate and the documents on his side. In all honesty, he wasn't one for idle dining, especially in the company of strangers, so he opted on looking over a few of his unread assignments. With a small smile and nod, Graham dismissed Yuki as she bowed and left. She doesn't really talk much, does she? He hardly ever spoke to her unless she approached him first but that was simply because he didn't have time to stop and chat. Now, with nearly everything tended to and arranged, he had an awful lot of free time. Something he wasn't really comfortable with due to lack of experience. And with that thought, his gaze fixed on Sky as she held her head again with a painful expression. This can't be good, whatever it is. But seeing as she didn't want to draw attention to it earlier, he tried to brush it off. "So... how is the whole memory thing coming along?" He asked as he brought a forkful of eggs to his lips, trying not to let his concern show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alighting in the shadows of the alley behind the shop, the bald eagle cried out as she grew and her bones broke and shifted back to human as she transformed into her normal form. A girl with blond hair and blue eyes stood in the shadows of the alley and panted as she tried to get over the effects of the shifting. It always hurt when she changed forms and was worse if she was hurt by silver. When she caught her breath, Amy straightened and left the alley before going to see if there was any food she could buy for a few coins.

after i was done i headed downstairs and i was headed out he front but i saw my brother and the girl so i snuck out the back

Sky quickly snapped back to reality when she heard a question being addressed to her, turning her head to face him, she smiled lightly "Ah, yes...It's coming along alright, slowly but surely you know" She nodded and brushed some hair from her face "At my current rate, I'd say I'll gather a bit more on who I am soon enough..." she wasn't sure if that statement was one hundred percent correct, seeing as every time she got close, she was shut out by..well, something, she wasn't sure what, but it was rather frustrating, she felt if she were to explain out such things, she'd be a bit of a bother, as if she wasn't bother enough. That was her outlook anyways.

Graham's jaw slowed, his forked hand dipped to the plate and scooped up another chunk as he analyzed her words, trying to find any hint of falter in her voice. Despite her sincere tone, he could tell something was wrong by her closed off body language. But considering she didn't seem to want to talk about it, he complied with her dismissal of his interrogative words and nodded once. With narrowed eyes he looked back up at her and shrugged, gesturing toward her plate that she hardly touched. "That's great, but I think getting your fill of food would help with the process. Now, go on and eat. I have to go into town later on and mother is out for the day, so you'll be accompanying me." He explained. Yes, it was a little sudden, but he didn't pay mind to her surprise. They didn't exactly have much of a choice seeing as his father would be busy with work the entire day, his mother would be visiting her friends that day, and Ryan didn't exactly take a liking to the girl. There was no way he was leaving her alone in the castle.

She looked at him a second time, blinking occasionally "I'll be coming too?... Ah, Alright" she said before turning her attention back to her food "I'll try not to be a bother" she said quietly before eating some more of her food, she wasn't feeling very hungry to be honest, which was a shame because the food was really quite delightful, her mind drifted off a bit, did they really distrust her that much that they couldn't leave her here alone? Surely she didn't look like the kind of person that would be bad news to have around, she shrugged it off, she supposed they would have such apprehensions with anyone, so it was understandable, besides, she wasn't going to complain, the thought of seeing the sights of the town excited her somewhat.

A little less than half an hour later, the two had set off for the town. Graham loaned her one of his father's horses, Serafine -a brown spotted Azteca- while he tokk his own and trotted off behind their chaperone. The two kept a fairly silent barrier up for the majority of the trip, which wasn't a hassle at all in Graham's eyes, but he could see that Sky was a bit bothered by it and it looked as if she really wanted to say something. Out with it, already! Brushing the thought away for the moment, he dismounted his horse as they came to a stop at the entrance of the Town Square and veered around to help Sky off. "Allow me." He muttered as he held out his hand, his eyes casting off somewhere in the distance as he tried to find a familiar face.

i came back to the house seeing Graham leaving i looked at the coat rack and saw his jacket there i used my super speed to get there but also making sure not to be noticed. once i got there i saw the royal carriage ." graham you forgot your jacket " i said handing it to him

Sky had been following behind most of the way there, mostly because she had no idea where she was going, there was a silence between them throughout the journey, Sky tried to force herself to strike up some conversation, but nothing came to mind, Graham didn't seem the type for Smalltalk anyway, she eventually gave up trying to think of a conversation just as they reached the entrance. "Oh, Thank you" She smiled as took the hand that was offered to her as her feet quietly touched down on the ground "....Are. you looking for someone?" She asked curiously

Graham tilted his head as if to say 'Don't mention it' when Sky thanked him for helping her down. She probably could've done it on her own, but those etiquette lessons were so far instilled in his consciousness that he'd probably offer a hand to a full-grown man like himself. His brows then shot up as she addressed him about his visual wandering. It didn't seem like the others were around just yet, but they had until high noon to show. But before he could answer her, a strong gust of wind shot by them, dust muddling their view as Ryan showed up, holding his jacket out to him. Knitting his brows as he looked her over and flickered his confused orbs between she and the cloth, he reached out and cautiously pried it from her grasp. "U-uh... thank you? I thought you left earlier this morning? Were your plans cancelled?" He asked before subconsciously tucking Sky behind his back, solely in attempt to avoid Ryan's questioning of their outing. "

Last edited by a moderator:
"i didn't have plans i just went out back to look at the clouds and you don't have to hide her I'm fine, I'm good, I'm even excellent." i said smiling i thought to myself he may annoy me sometimes but i shouldn't let anger control me it may be hard but i knew i could do it.

He hadn't even realized that he had the other girl hidden behind him, as if something of a ferocious kind would be unleashed from the depths of his sister's unpredictably darkened heart and lunge at her. Yes, he loved his sister, but she had problems. Problems of which no one understood the origin of. But he knew that she could be surprisingly cold and snappy, despite her sweet exterior. This wasn't something that was normal, seeing as she just now picked up this attitude, but he made sure to tread lightly when around her. Reluctantly stepping out of Sky's way, Graham cleared his throat before lightly gnawing on his lower lip, unhooking the strap of his armed sword sheath from the grip of his saddle and coiled the belt around his waist. "I... wasn't hiding her. Nevermind that, I'm supposed to be meeting with Father's advisers in a bit, would you like to tag along until then? I'm sure Sky wouldn't mind a little female companionship." His eyes shifting over toward the silver haired girl for a brief second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back