• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your worst nightmare, especialy if you get on my bad side." He said to her as his eyes slowly became a pitch black
View attachment 182776

[/QUOTE]
She laughs "I'm scared of one thing and it's not you besides nightmares are my friends"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]She laughs "I'm scared of one thing and it's not you besides nightmares are my friends"

[/QUOTE]
"then I guess we don't have an issue considering I am a nightmare." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"then I guess we don't have an issue considering I am a nightmare." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm many things vampire witch sucubus demon hybrid. I am more than I appear" looks at him carefully "what's your name"

Salara groaned as she walked across the football field sloely not noticing any one around before she nodded and she rubbed her hands where her horns would be and they appeared glowing blue at the tips and pitch black at the base. "Well I guess I'm alone now." She said before Sara screamed in her head. "Hey let me out now!!!!" Sara yelles

@ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]"I'm many things vampire witch sucubus demon hybrid. I am more than I appear" looks at him carefully "what's your name"

[/QUOTE]
"Atrio sekatsu." He said softly to her as he looked her over again before sighing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Atrio sekatsu." He said softly to her as he looked her over again before sighing

[/QUOTE]
"What are you sighing about" looks at you putting her gaurd up.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]"Oh" Scarlet puts on her perky fake smile looking again like a happy go lucky out going girl "hi there" inside she's wanting to just run away she hates how she has to be but what grandfather says she has to do.

[/QUOTE]
"Nice fake smile, you been practicing." He asked teasingly before he turned away and started walking away. "I'll talk to you later." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nice fake smile, you been practicing." He asked teasingly before he turned away and started walking away. "I'll talk to you later." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm later" looking surprised someone noticed so quickly to hide it she yells "but it's not fake I'm just a really optimistic person" she makes her smile bigger.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]"I'm later" looking surprised someone noticed so quickly to hide it she yells "but it's not fake I'm just a really optimistic person" she makes her smile bigger.

[/QUOTE]
Atrio just lifted a hand in the air as if saying whatever before he continued walking a smile appearing on his face even though she couldn't see it.

Rei sighed, sheathing the katana. "So my cousin..." She though to herself as she hid the tail. "Better go meet then..."

ashel darkwing][COLOR=#ff0000]drea walked out from hiding "no need to hide yourself from me i heard every word" he was readying his shade form if he needed to fight[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet walks over to Drea [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22506-ashel-darkwing/ said:
@ashel darkwing[/URL]
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea backed up as she got closer "if you wouldn't mind i like my space"

[/QUOTE]
"You two have fun. Oh and scarlet.... Just call if you ever want to talk." Atrio siad before his shadow slowly unguided him and he dissapered

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea backed up as she got closer "if you wouldn't mind i like my space"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You two have fun. Oh and scarlet.... Just call if you ever want to talk." Atrio siad before his shadow slowly unguided him and he dissapered

[/QUOTE]
"k" she looks back at drea with a angry look "For one I don't have a disease but I understand wanting space. For two your mean all I did was get closer so I didn't have to yell not to invade space" she growls.

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon went to lunch looking around as he sat with his food

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet walks up behind you wrapping her arms around you. "hia"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon jumped slightly not expecting the contact "Hello" he looked back at Scarlet

[/QUOTE]
Moonlet sits next you. "where have you been silly" she grabs your arm hugging it.

Annabel sat there in the middle of the football field a smile on her face as she ate a small box of pocky and looked around the surrounding area before she suddenly giggked happiky as a couple flowers slowly started to pop up around her and some animals from the wilds started to collect as she ate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back