• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Dragon realm I'm pretty well liked there...hell hates my guts and purgatory monsters are always asking for a ride out"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, lets go to the Dragon Realm then."

Mayumi said:
"Well, lets go to the Dragon Realm then."
He kissed her nose "wanna pack some extra clothes before we go? We can take some of my shirts or I can go back to your house and try to sneak off with your dresser..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kissed her nose "wanna pack some extra clothes before we go? We can take some of my shirts or I can go back to your house and try to sneak off with your dresser..."

[/QUOTE]
"I think the first option would be better than trying to lug an entire dresser around, in any form and especially the one of a girl who probably has way too many clothes anyway "

Mayumi said:
"I think the first option would be better than trying to lug an entire dresser around, in any form and especially the one of a girl who probably has way too many clothes anyway "
"I don't have to lift it if the lights are off in your room. I can just teleport it here."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I don't have to lift it if the lights are off in your room. I can just teleport it here."

[/QUOTE]
Alex raísed a brow slightly and shook her head.

Drea shrugged "ok well here you can take your choice" he opened his closet which was more full of weapons than it was clothes but the clothes were easy to get to each shirt had his scent on it "take as many as you want or think you need"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea shrugged "ok well here you can take your choice" he opened his closet which was more full of weapons than it was clothes but the clothes were easy to get to each shirt had his scent on it "take as many as you want or think you need"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and stared at the weapons for a moment before looking to the shirts and slowly grabbing a few.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and stared at the weapons for a moment before looking to the shirts and slowly grabbing a few.
Drea grabbed some sweatpants for her and wrapped his arms around her as she picked out shirts

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea grabbed some sweatpants for her and wrapped his arms around her as she picked out shirts

[/QUOTE]
Alex finished and turned to look at him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He wraped his arms around her tightly and teleported to the dragon realm they were standing in the courtyard of a giant castle

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked around. "Wha-"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"its a friends old place he gave it to me after the war...like i said they like me here"

[/QUOTE]
"Evidently."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kissed her cheek and brought her inside

[/QUOTE]
Alex followed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](any one open for interaction?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yea I understand What was we last doing anyway xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back