• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](True...sorry I'm used to that though none of the rps I've been in are ever realistic when it comes to romance)
Avriare kissed her elbow and combed his fingers through her hair in an atempt to comfort her

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah it never is. But I try to hold off on sex xD )

"Thank you." She say taping hik on the nose affectionately

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea held his hand on her sides under her shirt and kissed her neck

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and closed her eyes.

TheMADQ said:
(Yeah it never is. But I try to hold off on sex xD )
"Thank you." She says taping him on the nose affectionately
He holds her close to him cuddling with her "you're so cute" he kissed her nose

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea kissed her up her neck and her jawline to her lips rubbing her sides softly attempting to tease her

[/QUOTE]
Alex held back a moan and tightened her hold a bit more.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He grabbed her hands slowly pulling them off of him then walked away smiling leaving her on the counter

[/QUOTE]
Alex pouted and then shrugged and looked around curiously.

Mayumi said:
Alex pouted and then shrugged and looked around curiously.
He walked back picking her up on his back and walking around the big mansion-like house giving her a piggy back ride

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He walked back picking her up on his back and walking around the big mansion-like house giving her a piggy back ride

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked at the action and looked around. "This is... huge."

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked at the action and looked around. "This is... huge."
"Ya I've had this house for a while but I'm never here long enough to take care of it that's why the outside looks like crap but I take good care of the inside" he carried her upstairs to show her his room which looked like it belonged to a prince with a giant bed ,a walk in closet ,an alien wear desktop and gaming station, a huge radio/stereo system with a tv, and a fridge

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ya I've had this house for a while but I'm never here long enough to take care of it that's why the outside looks like crap but I take good care of the inside" he carried her upstairs to show her his room which looked like it belonged to a prince with a giant bed ,a walk in closet ,an alien wear desktop and gaming station, a huge radio/stereo system with a tv, and a fridge

[/QUOTE]
Alex fell silent and simply stared at the room for a moment before closing her eyes and opening them again a moment later. She shook her head.

Mayumi said:
Alex fell silent and simply stared at the room for a moment before closing her eyes and opening them again a moment later. She shook her head.
"My mom spoils me...I really don't need all this...but like I said technically a prince...I had to beg her not to get me a castle..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"My mom spoils me...I really don't need all this...but like I said technically a prince...I had to beg her not to get me a castle..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and shook her head. "You could live in your room..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I know but it's been missing something...someone to share it with"

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at the back of his head and raised a brow.

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at the back of his head and raised a brow.
He sat on the bed and let her down sitting cross legged on the bed leaning back into her arms "I'm never here because it's empty and lonely I only came back to take care of the hunters but then I found reason after reason to stay"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He sat on the bed and let her down sitting cross legged on the bed leaning back into her arms "I'm never here because it's empty and lonely I only came back to take care of the hunters but then I found reason after reason to stay"

[/QUOTE]
Alex hummed softly and thought before ruffling his hair. "Is that so?"

Mayumi said:
Alex hummed softly and thought before ruffling his hair. "Is that so?"
He smiled up at her "yup" he laid in her lap and kissed her stomach his voice became very childish and playful when he said "I wuv you"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled up at her "yup" he laid in her lap and kissed her stomach his voice became very childish and playful when he said "I wuv you"

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed and watched him for a moment. "I love you too."

Mayumi said:
Alex laughed and watched him for a moment. "I love you too."
There was a deep rumble in his throat he was purring like a dragon he couldn't help it he loved it when she played with his hair it made him very relaxed

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]There was a deep rumble in his throat he was purring like a dragon he couldn't help it he loved it when she played with his hair it made him very relaxed

[/QUOTE]
Alex hummed sofrly and continued to ruffle his hair.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He holds her close to him cuddling with her "you're so cute" he kissed her nose

[/QUOTE]
"why thank you." She yawns sleepy, having not slept in a while.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He say up enough to kiss her cheek then laid back down closing his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him curiously, then looked at his hair and laughed quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back