• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Drea kissed her nose to wake her up "hey we should get up before we don't wanna sleep tonight..." He looked on the floor and there was a shredded walmart bag on the floor "umm where's drake at?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea kissed her nose to wake her up "hey we should get up before we don't wanna sleep tonight..." He looked on the floor and there was a shredded walmart bag on the floor "umm where's drake at?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him. She shook her head and looked around the room. "I don't know."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare laughed and kissed her cheek "it's ok there's no need to be sorry I'm surprised that didn't hurt you though" he was smiling sweetly into her eyes (is Abby the like innocent will never do it ever type or the wait till marriage type?)
Abny was too worried about Avriare to even notice that her elbow hurts. But now that she was sure he was okay she wined at her elbow hurting. "No, i am fine." She says in between she whines. (Its not that she won't do it.before marriage. Granted she wants to wait. Its just you two just met, it was just one day. Why would she do it so sppn with someone she barley knows?)

[/QUOTE]

(True...sorry I'm used to that though none of the rps I've been in are ever realistic when it comes to romance)

Avriare kissed her elbow and combed his fingers through her hair in an atempt to comfort her

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and looked at him. She shook her head and looked around the room. "I don't know."
"Well he obviously got into the bags..." Drake came trotting around the corner with a bag in his mouth "yup definitely got into the bags"

( @TheMADQ the post is just above this I'm raging you incase you didn't see it)

ashel darkwing]"Well he obviously got into the bags..." Drake came trotting around the corner with a bag in his mouth "yup definitely got into the bags" ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20478-themadq/ said:
@TheMADQ[/URL] the post is just above this I'm raging you incase you didn't see it)
Alex groaned and followed him.

Mayumi said:
Alex groaned and followed him.
Drea sighed and went to the kitchen putting the bags up out of drake's reach as drake trotted up to him. Drea picked him up and held him at eye level "you know you're so lucky you're cute little guy..." Drea sounded worn out and stressed he was nervous about being a dad but tried to hide it the best he could the stress was wearing done on his energy making his body even more unstable he grabbed a vial out of the medicine cabinet and injected it into his arm and his eyes went back to their normal blue

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea sighed and went to the kitchen putting the bags up out of drake's reach as drake trotted up to him. Drea picked him up and held him at eye level "you know you're so lucky you're cute little guy..." Drea sounded worn out and stressed he was nervous about being a dad but tried to hide it the best he could the stress was wearing done on his energy making his body even more unstable he grabbed a vial out of the medicine cabinet and injected it into his arm and his eyes went back to their normal blue

[/QUOTE]
Alex leaned against the door frame and watched the exchange for a few moments. She raised a brow slightly and then stretched. She looked at the scene and sighed.

Mayumi said:
Alex leaned against the door frame and watched the exchange for a few moments. She raised a brow slightly and then stretched. She looked at the scene and sighed.
He held a hand over his arm before finally rolling his sleeve back down to where it normally was he sat down at the table and held his head in his hands

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He held a hand over his arm before finally rolling his sleeve back down to where it normally was he sat down at the table and held his head in his hands

[/QUOTE]
Alex leaned her head against the doorway and closed her eyes, thinking again.

Mayumi said:
Alex leaned her head against the doorway and closed her eyes, thinking again.
Drea looked up at her and got up walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her "what have you been thinking about so much lately?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea looked up at her and got up walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her "what have you been thinking about so much lately?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and sighed. "What to expect."

"you too huh?" he sighed holding her protectively "its got me stressed out to be honest...but im excited..." he buried his face in her neck unsure of what else to say

Mayumi said:
Alex sighed and wrapped her arms around him. "I know the feeling "
He gently pressed his forehead against hers and unwraps her arms from around him and intertwins their fingers pressing her up against the doorway and kissed her letting her arms wrap around him again

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He gently pressed his forehead against hers and unwraps her arms from around him and intertwins their fingers pressing her up against the doorway and kissed her letting her arms wrap around him again

[/QUOTE]
Alex let her eyes shut and tighten her arms a little

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea picked her up mid kiss and set her on the counter and wrapped his arms around her waist

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea finally broke the kiss looking up at her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back