• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"what?" he wrapped his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing," Alex smiled.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kisses her as he holds his hands on her sides

[/QUOTE]
Alex wrapped her arms around him gently.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare tickled her stomach sand kissed her neck (just to be clear avriare is the make love not war type if you catch my drift)

[/QUOTE]
(alright as long as it doesn't go any further then this, so no fading to black) She giggles at him tickling her stomach and squirms around accidentally elbowing him in the gut. "OH no I am sorry i didn't mean to." Abby still felt guilty after elbowing him even though he couldn't get hurt.

TheMADQ said:
(alright as long as it doesn't go any further then this, so no fading to black) She giggles at him tickling her stomach and squirms around accidentally elbowing him in the gut. "OH no I am sorry i didn't mean to." Abby still felt guilty after elbowing him even though he couldn't get hurt.
Avriare laughed and kissed her cheek "it's ok there's no need to be sorry I'm surprised that didn't hurt you though" he was smiling sweetly into her eyes (is Abby the like innocent will never do it ever type or the wait till marriage type?)

Mayumi said:
Alex wrapped her arms around him gently.
"You are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for you know that"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare laughed and kissed her cheek "it's ok there's no need to be sorry I'm surprised that didn't hurt you though" he was smiling sweetly into her eyes (is Abby the like innocent will never do it ever type or the wait till marriage type?)
"You are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for you know that"

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly and thought. "Hm... is that so?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He passionately kissed her until she needed to breath and nodded "yup..." He sighed

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded slightly and smiled a little.

(for some reasons I didn't get notifications but I'll post anyway)

Mateus was working as a janitor on a cafe he sweeps the floor "there we go nice and clean" he said and walks home after his shift.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea smiled softly at her then laughed as drake jumped into the space between their faces

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and stared at Drake, surprised.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drake popped his head up and mewed before licking Alex's nose

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled slightly and petted Drake.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drake purred
Drea smiled and cuddled with both of them

[/QUOTE]
Alex hummed softly and closed her eyes.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea buried his face into her neck as drake tried to climb over her and onto the floor

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought before setting Drake on the ground, then wrapped her arms back around Drea.

Mayumi said:
Alex thought before setting Drake on the ground, then wrapped her arms back around Drea.
drake ran around the room exploring while drea cuddled with alex his right eye turned red his body was destabilizing again

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drake ran around the room exploring while drea cuddled with alex his right eye turned red his body was destabilizing again

[/QUOTE]
Alex was silent, thinking about who knows what.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea raked his fingers through her hair as he drifted to sleep

[/QUOTE]
Alex closed her eyes, still thinking.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea kisses her forehead before falling asleep his legs intwined with hers and his arms wrapped around her

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back