• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He opened his eyes an looked at her "what's so funny?"

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing, just your hair."

Mayumi said:
"Nothing, just your hair."
He laughed "well I guess I'll just have to mess up yours too" he smiled and jumped up crawling on the bed like an animal with a mischievous/playful look in his eyes

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughed "well I guess I'll just have to mess up yours too" he smiled and jumped up crawling on the bed like an animal with a mischievous/playful look in his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrieked and moved backwards as quickly as she could, laughing.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea pounced tickling her sides

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed and tried to move away.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He sat on her legs and messed up her hair before kissing her pinning her arms to the bed

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and she pouted slightly before closing her eyes and giving in.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and she pouted slightly before closing her eyes and giving in.
He rolled off beside her on the bed laughing he wrapped his arm around her so she was resting her head on his chest

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He rolled off beside her on the bed laughing he wrapped his arm around her so she was resting her head on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Alex didn't open her eyes, but felt the shift and smiled.

Mayumi said:
Alex didn't open her eyes, but felt the shift and smiled.
He rolled her over on her side facing him and held her chin in between his thumb and index finger and lifted it so he could kiss her on the lips

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He rolled her over on her side facing him and held her chin in between his thumb and index finger and lifted it so he could kiss her on the lips

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and then smiled.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and then smiled.
Drea held her close as he broke the kiss letting her head fall back down "so what do you wanna do now?"

(So are we gonna time skip or just teleport them to a different realm that speeds time a long or just time skip because this is only like the third fourth day in the rp so 6 months will be at least a year from now)

After a while of silence he laughs "that kinda requires a response" he brushed her cheek with the back of his hand resting it on her shoulder

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]After a while of silence he laughs "that kinda requires a response" he brushed her cheek with the back of his hand resting it on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
"Does it?" Alex asks, smiling a bit.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Yup" he thought for a moment "did your mom ever take you to other realms? Heaven ,hell ,purgatory?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head and sighed. "No."

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head and sighed. "No."
"Each of them speed up time I can't go to heaven until I die permanently but I figure I could take you to one of the other two or the dragon realm if you wanted..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Each of them speed up time I can't go to heaven until I die permanently but I figure I could take you to one of the other two or the dragon realm if you wanted..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He moved his hand to her stomach "it would take a couple of days but it would get us out of going to school"

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought, then sighed and nodded. "All right."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well what'll it be hell purgatory or the dragon realm?" He said sitting up holding her in his arms

[/QUOTE]
"Which do you prefer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back