• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea took her clothes and put them in the room and came back down stairs he belly was already starting to get bigger

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He wrapped his arms around her from behind holding his hands on her stomach and kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled slightly, then glanced at him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So you wanna do anything spacific?" He asked looking into her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head. "Not really."

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head. "Not really."
At That moment he realized they forgot someone "I'll be right back..." He teleported back to the house and grabbed drake and his formula then teleported back to Alex "we forgot someone"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]At That moment he realized they forgot someone "I'll be right back..." He teleported back to the house and grabbed drake and his formula then teleported back to Alex "we forgot someone"

[/QUOTE]
"Evidently." Alex said. She looked around and thought.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He set drake down and walked over to her wrapping his arms around her "Are you worried?"

[/QUOTE]
"A little, yes."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kissed her forehead "we'll get through this...together"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He held her hand "come on I'll fix you dinner..." He started to lead her to the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded slightly again and followed.

Mayumi said:
Alex nodded slightly again and followed.
Once they reached the kitchen he helped her into a seat and got opened the fridge "what are you in the mood for? I can fix just about anything"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Once they reached the kitchen he helped her into a seat and got opened the fridge "what are you in the mood for? I can fix just about anything"

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought for a moment, tilting her head slightly. "Hm... Spaghetti?"

Mayumi said:
Alex thought for a moment, tilting her head slightly. "Hm... Spaghetti?"
He grabbed some prego sauce and some cheese and closed the fridge "can do" he spent a while making the noodles and the sauce it smelled wonderful from her seat "garlic bread?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He grabbed some prego sauce and some cheese and closed the fridge "can do" he spent a while making the noodles and the sauce it smelled wonderful from her seat "garlic bread?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hm? Oh, yes."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He cooked her some then laid out her plate it was covered in earns and spices "bon apitete" he said playfully

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him, then at the food.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and picked up her fork and started to feed her

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and let herself be fed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back