• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Her stomach started to grow a bit as he held her hand he looked at it curiously "how long does it usually take a demon to give birth?"

Alex thought, then looked at her tummy. She pressed a hand to it gently. "Demons give birth around seven months of pregnancy. Only slightly shorter than humans."

Mayumi said:
Alex thought, then looked at her tummy. She pressed a hand to it gently. "Demons give birth around seven months of pregnancy. Only slightly shorter than humans."
"Well in that case well be ready to go back to the over world by sunset"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well in that case well be ready to go back to the over world by sunset"

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow and nodded slightly, looking at him.

Mayumi said:
Alex raised a brow and nodded slightly, looking at him.
He checked the time "that should be in about two hrs over world time" both of his eyes flashed red showing how stressed he was no matter how hard he tried two hide it his eyes would always give him away

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He checked the time "that should be in about two hrs over world time" both of his eyes flashed red showing how stressed he was no matter how hard he tried two hide it his eyes would always give him away

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought for a moment before reaching up and ruffling his hair. She sighed and leaned back.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea scrunched up his nose and stuck his tongue out at her

[/QUOTE]
Alex only rolled her eyes and looked around.

Mayumi said:
Alex only rolled her eyes and looked around.
"Well do you wanna do something for two hrs or just sit here at the table making faces at each other..." He couldn't help being so hyper he never could sit still for too long he liked fighting and moving around

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well do you wanna do something for two hrs or just sit here at the table making faces at each other..." He couldn't help being so hyper he never could sit still for too long he liked fighting and moving around

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and raised a brow slightly. She hummed to herself. "Hm... I might not be able to do much."

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at him and raised a brow slightly. She hummed to herself. "Hm... I might not be able to do much."
He looked at the time and started to fiddle with his hands and looked back at the time he walks to the door "I'm going to go fly yell for me if you need anything or in an hr whichever comes first..." He stepped out into the courtyard shifting to his true form he took off like a jet making a sonic boom as he took off he flew in circles around the castle as he waited

Some young dragons playfully attacked drea knocking him out of the air. He played with them until he got too tired he shifted back to his human form and walked into the castle his eyes were a deep red with a dragonic slit he was starting to loose control of his shifting "I'm back!" He called looking at the time we should head back soon that way we aren't rushing to the doctor tomorrow... He thought to himself as he walked around looking for her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Some young dragons playfully attacked drea knocking him out of the air. He played with them until he got too tired he shifted back to his human form and walked into the castle his eyes were a deep red with a dragonic slit he was starting to loose control of his shifting "I'm back!" He called looking at the time we should head back soon that way we aren't rushing to the doctor tomorrow... He thought to himself as he walked around looking for her

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked around for a moment before heading to the front of the castle.

Drea finally found her and held her hand "hey we should head back it's about time for the baby" he picked up drake who was walking by

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok" he smiled softly at her before teleporting them back to his house

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked around again and thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back