• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Day watched the people work. When the food came, he payed for it and picked the bowl up. He looked at the girl. "Here. Lets sit down," he said, leading her to a table.
She nodded as she grabbed the edge of his shirt so she could follow him

WhyNot said:
"Fine" Steven said annoyed.as he flew Shooting his red and blue eye beams in the air so people can see.
Salara clung tighter to him as he flew. "The hell are you doing?!?" She screamed in fear

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara clung tighter to him as he flew. "The hell are you doing?!?" She screamed in fear

[/QUOTE]
"I'm trying to signal anyone here or around the area" Steven said as he kept showing his beams. The lasers filled the sky with blue and red streaks.

WhyNot said:
"I'm trying to signal anyone here or around the area" Steven said as he kept showing his beams. The lasers filled the sky with blue and red streaks.
"Your gonna call the military." She said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your gonna call the military." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
"What was that?" He asked still shooting. "I'm getting tired of flying where you wanna land?" He asked loudly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please!" She yelled quickly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Fine fine" Steven said landing in a random area in the woods. "Well I'm beat" Steven said as he collapses on the floor.

Miranda was resting in a rock in the forest, her fox tail wagging slowly with a sleepy and relaxed face, she looked at the sky, What is it? she asked in her mind, she wanted to see clearly but was too lazy to get up and see, she decided ignore and relax.

Reeling in pain as salara fell on top of him. "And at lest I can say I had a life well spent" Steven said as he put in head on the floor.

Miranda heard something falling not far from where she was, she quickly got up puts her clothes back, and walks searching what crashed near that location.

WhyNot said:
Reeling in pain as salara fell on top of him. "And at lest I can say I had a life well spent" Steven said as he put in head on the floor.
"Don't over exaggerate god." She said as she sat up then looked down at him and blushed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded as she grabbed the edge of his shirt so she could follow him

[/QUOTE]
Day looked at her as he set the bowl down. "Here," he said as he pulled a chair out for her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't over exaggerate god." She said as she sat up then looked down at him and blushed

[/QUOTE]
Still on the floor and beat he sat up "well this is new guess we could stay here just the two of us" Steven said smirking looking at salara

Mayumi said:
Day looked at her as he set the bowl down. "Here," he said as he pulled a chair out for her.
Whisper smiled a little before she walked over and struggled to get into the chair but managed

WhyNot said:
Still on the floor and beat he sat up "well this is new guess we could stay here just the two of us" Steven said smirking looking at salara
KPnightmare said:
"Hmm.." Miranda see two figures speaking but decided to do nothing. she walks closer but hiding.
Salara just sat there wide eyes and blushing at his words not noticing the girl that approached

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper smiled a little before she walked over and struggled to get into the chair but managed

[/QUOTE] Day watched, ready to help at any moment. He nodded slightly to himself and set a few utensils down for her to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara just sat there wide eyes and blushing at his words not noticing the girl that approached[/QUO
Trying to reach his bag his eyes widen when he noticed he left the bag at the burnt school. "Fucking hell I forgot my bag" Steven shouted pounding the ground.

[/QUOTE]

Mayumi said:
Day watched, ready to help at any moment. He nodded slightly to himself and set a few utensils down for her to use.
Whispe already showed signs of struggle as she felt around the table for the untensils before finding them after mocking over a salt shaker then proceeded to try to find the bowl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper already showed signs of struggle as she felt around the table for the utensils before finding them after mocking over a salt shaker then proceeded to try to find the bowl

[/QUOTE]
Day carefully took her hand and guided it to the bowl. He set the salt shaker right and thought.

Miranda decided invade the lovebirds over here, she wasn't going to attack unless they attack first "Hi lovebirds." still hiding in the spot no one can see her. waiting the momento to show herself.

Mateus parasited a person and used mind control and walked inside a bread shop and stole some breads, he runs fast and hides in an alley, Mateus let's his host go to sleep and got the breads and ate them "this is delicious" he said while there is food in his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back