• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

TheMADQ said:
(Terraria)
"ooh Mr.fancy with your dark fire." She teases as she lies back relaxing on the couch.
(Oh ha! I don't play that but my friends do)

"What is that suppose to mean princess?" He lays next to her wrapping his arms around the small of her back

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok fine by me" he kissed her while cupping her cheeks with his hands
(What game is this?)

"Very well madam" he kissed her nose then sat down on the couch with her at this point she was sitting on his lap facing him he ignited a dark flame that emitted darkness rather than light and threw it into the fire pit darkening the room

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled happily and closed her eyes.

Mateus walks around eating bread he seems to be happy that he has bread as his food and got bumped "watch it" he said and he looks at his hand the bread was not there, he looks at the ground it was there a tear came out from his eye "I...saved....money...for...that" he said slowly.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"My girl is so irrisistably beautiful" he smiled slightly rubbing her cheek with his thumb

[/QUOTE]
"Oh?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he laid down beside her cuddling and holding his hand on her stomach

[/QUOTE]
Alex laid her hand over his.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he finally laid his head down and went to sleep
(so do you want to be the baby or should i)

[/QUOTE]
Technically your oc, so...)

Alex hummed softly.

Mayumi said:
Technically your oc, so...)
Alex hummed softly.
this woke drea up but barely before it soothed him back to sleep

(ok but i could just give you the personality and stuff you seem like you would be better at it)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]this woke drea up but barely before it soothed him back to sleep
(ok but i could just give you the personality and stuff you seem like you would be better at it)

[/QUOTE]
Alex continued to hum, thinking.

(Um... okie. Sure?)

Salara sighed at the two boys before she looked then over. "So..." She said waiting for some one to suggest something to do

@Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara sighed at the two boys before she looked then over. "So..." She said waiting for some one to suggest something to do
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmmm wanna see if there's others around?" Steven asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayumi said:
"Noodles? Yeah, I can get those for you," Day said, happy to help. He walked towards a noodle shop and made sure she didn't fall or bump into anyone.
Whisper clung closely to him as they walked knowing he was probably doing his best to make sure she didn't bump into any one but she still stuck really close to his side

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara sighed at the two boys before she looked then over. "So..." She said waiting for some one to suggest something to do
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Putting salara on his back Steven walked away slowly "Well umm red trench coat guy I'll be seeing you" Steven said looking back to Vast and smiling " May our paths cross again......maybe" Steven said as he kind of limped away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper clung closely to him as they walked knowing he was probably doing his best to make sure she didn't bump into any one but she still stuck really close to his side

[/QUOTE]
Day noticed this and thought about it for a moment. Eventually they reached the shop and he led her inside, watching so the door didn't hit her. The chaos on the other side quieted a little and he looked around cautiously before walking towards the counter with her.

Mayumi said:
Alex continued to hum, thinking.
(Um... okie. Sure?)
(ok im making the form now that way we have it ill tag you in it)

dreas heat grew as he slept until he was like a space heater

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea didnt wake or move for once while sleeping he wasnt having a nightmare

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought for a moment before ruffling his hair.

ashel darkwing](well i would do a time skip but i like everyone to be on the same page so i have to wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL] and @TheMADQ to finish up and ill time skip through the night)
(Gotcha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back