• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

WhyNot said:
Putting salara on his back Steven walked away slowly "Well umm red trench coat guy I'll be seeing you" Steven said looking back to Vast and smiling " May our paths cross again......maybe" Steven said as he kind of limped away.
Salara blushed blood red when he picked her up and closed her eyes. "I-I'm not a kid put me down!!!" She yelled in embarasment

Mayumi said:
Day noticed this and thought about it for a moment. Eventually they reached the shop and he led her inside, watching so the door didn't hit her. The chaos on the other side quieted a little and he looked around cautiously before walking towards the counter with her.
Whisper slowly walked with him slowly she started to slip out a little before she ran into the counter softly with a little yip

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper slowly walked with him slowly she started to slip out a little before she ran into the counter softly with a little yip

[/QUOTE]
"Careful," Day said softly, gently pulling her away from the counter.

Mayumi said:
"Careful," Day said softly, gently pulling her away from the counter.
"Ow." Was all she said in a quiet tone as she rubbed we four head a little then slowly moved close to him and clung to his leg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara blushed blood red when he picked her up and closed her eyes. "I-I'm not a kid put me down!!!" She yelled in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
"Still, It's the lest I can do for you know" Steven said as he slowly walked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ow." Was all she said in a quiet tone as she rubbed we four head a little then slowly moved close to him and clung to his leg

[/QUOTE]
Day looked at her, slightly concerned. He gently patted her head and ordered her a bowl of noodles.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"S-still p-put me d-Down it e-embarrassing." She said to him quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Non one's around and are you sure" Steven said mockingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What flavor are we getting?" She asked as she hugged his leg

[/QUOTE]
"What flavor would you like?" Day asked, looking at her.

As she said that Steven floats into the air "So ummm still want to be let go?" Steven said smirking as they both fly in the air.

WhyNot said:
As she said that Steven floats into the air "So ummm still want to be let go?" Steven said smirking as they both fly in the air.
Salara looked down then went wide eyes as she yelled and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she closed her eyes and burried her face into the back of his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Can I get chicken flavored?" She asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Of course. Whatever you wish," Day said. He nodded to the person behind the counter and told them what she wanted. The bowl came.

Mayumi said:
"Of course. Whatever you wish," Day said. He nodded to the person behind the counter and told them what she wanted. The bowl came.
Whisper nodded after she listened to his words before she rested her head on his side mostly because that was where her head was compared to his hieghth as she listened to the distant chatter of the cooks

WhyNot said:
Steven laughed "You'll get used to it after a while." He said as the air brushed his hair
Salara didn't awnser him but just stayed were she was arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she mentally pleaded for hi to set her down

Seeing nothing in the city "Damn what the fuck what happened here" Steven asked. "There's shit here" Re followed up with.

Salara didn't look up from his neck at firs but eventually did then went wide eyed. "God." She said before frowning." Let go somewhere else." She said quickly

Ella or Kitty since she was in vampire form was walking in the forest looking for some bears to feed but she wasn't smelling anything in the forest she hissed. Where are the Bears here? She searched around and frowned not smelling or hearing anything at all.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper nodded after she listened to his words before she rested her head on his side mostly because that was where her head was compared to his hieghth as she listened to the distant chatter of the cooks

[/QUOTE]
Day watched the people work. When the food came, he payed for it and picked the bowl up. He looked at the girl. "Here. Lets sit down," he said, leading her to a table.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Any where but here." She said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Fine" Steven said annoyed.as he flew Shooting his red and blue eye beams in the air so people can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back