• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Day carefully took her hand and guided it to the bowl. He set the salt shaker right and thought.
She then messily started to try and pick up some noodles then brought the utensil to her mouth dropping the food on the table effort it could get to her mouth

Kitty saw the girl and guy and smiled. "H-Hello?" She said low but had strong feelings the could head her.

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty saw the girl and guy and smiled. "H-Hello?" She said low but had strong feelings the could head her.

[/QUOTE]
"Who's there show yourself, we have demons" Steven said as his body was weak from the fight and his mind battered cause of the long flight. "Isn't that right salara" Steven looked at her with follow my lead look.

@Ella Marie Black @KPnightmare

Kitty walked out and made her eyes goldish violet to show she was a good vampire.

Last edited by a moderator:
WhyNot said:
"Who's there show yourself, we have demons" Steven said as his body was weak from the fight and his mind battered cause of the long flight. "Isn't that right salara" Steven looked at her with follow my lead look.
@Ella Marie Black @KPnightmare
[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty walked out and made her eyes goldish violet to show she was a good vampire.

[/QUOTE]
Salary punched stern hard in the arm then gave him a 'be nice.' Kind of glare before she looked to the vampire and smiled a welcoming smile as she got up. "Hello." She said to her

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty walked out and made her eyes goldish violet to show she was a good vampire.

[/QUOTE]
rolling his eyes "Sup" Steven said as he looked at the vampire.

[/QUOTE]

Kitty smiled. "I was trying to find some animals preferably bears to feed from but I can't smell any anywhere here." She said carefully choosing her words.

WhyNot said:
rolling his eyes "Sup" Steven said as he looked at the vampire.
[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty smiled. "I was trying to find some animals preferably bears to feed from but I can't smell any anywhere here." She said carefully choosing her words.

[/QUOTE]
"Wel we are kind of in the middle of a city." Salara said confused by the girls words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wel we are kind of in the middle of a city." Salara said confused by the girls words

[/QUOTE]
Confused Steven looked around "You may have hit your head hard" Steven said kind of laughing.

"No there's gotta be a bear somewhere I need to feed so um unless you want me to feed on you I suggest you get me some animal blood." Kitty said trying to sound threatening but is pretty sure it is not working but she showed her fangs to add to the "threat".

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]"No there's gotta be a bear somewhere I need to feed so um unless you want me to feed on you I suggest you get me some animal blood." Kitty said trying to sound threatening but is pretty sure it is not working but she showed her fangs to add to the "threat".

[/QUOTE]
"Well how much you need"? Steven asked looking at Salara,

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]"No there's gotta be a bear somewhere I need to feed so um unless you want me to feed on you I suggest you get me some animal blood." Kitty said trying to sound threatening but is pretty sure it is not working but she showed her fangs to add to the "threat".

[/QUOTE]
WhyNot said:
"Well how much you need"? Steven asked looking at Salara,
"Your not threatening stupid vampire." Sara's voice echoed from salara in a crazy tome. "Why are you looking at me Steven!?!" Salara said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your not threatening stupid vampire." Sara's voice echoed from salara in a crazy tome. "Why are you looking at me Steven!?!" Salara said to him

[/QUOTE]
"You think I should give her this" Steven pointed at the torn off bloodied piece of dress covering his cut from Brutus. "It's still kind of bloody I think she can have like a treat" Steven said looking away shruging,

Kitty smelled it and crouched. "Are you human sir?" She refused to hurt any humans she stayed crouched down cause the smell was pleasant.

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty smelled it and crouched. "Are you human sir?" She refused to hurt any humans she stayed crouched down cause the smell was pleasant.

[/QUOTE]
"Noooooo I'm aaaaa Ghoooooost, boooooooo" Steven said mockingly "What do you think sweetie" Steven said as he smirked.

WhyNot said:
Steven eyes widen "Well hello".
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll a lot of people showed up out if nowhere." Salara said as she inspected the new person that arrived

[/QUOTE]
WhyNot said:
"And they all female there is a god" Steven thought as his nose slowly bleed.
The fairy smirked seeing the blood "Hello~" the fairy said in seductive tone, walking closer merely six inches away.

(Hey don't blame me it's her nature do it)

WhyNot said:
"And they all female there is a god" Steven thought as his nose slowly bleed.
"Steven." Salara immediately said in a cold and sinister tone as her horns slowly started to glow as she knew what he was thinking about

Daniel reaving]"Steven." Salara immediately said in a cold and sinister tone as her horns slowly started to glow as she knew what he was thinking about [/QUOTE] "What what what I did nothing" Steven said as he shocked his head wiping the blood off his face. [QUOTE=KPnightmare]The fairy smirked seeing the blood "Hello~" the fairy said in seductive tone said:
57a8c59e25e7e_fallingback.gif.d1dd209b4b026675f5b04d44cf6228a8.gif
[/URL]

Attachments

• falling back.gif
    falling back.gif
    624.6 KB · Views: 14
The fairy took out a handkerchief wiped the place where the blood was, she puts a delicate finger in his mouth shushing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back