• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Salara just stared at them before she turned around and started walking away. "I don't feel like being around wheb it turns bad so ill see you around." She said to then as she started to walk away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She then messily started to try and pick up some noodles then brought the utensil to her mouth dropping the food on the table effort it could get to her mouth

[/QUOTE]
Day raised a brow slightly as he watched for a moment. He thought for a moment. "Hm..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Did I not get any noddles?" She asked after tasting nothing but the untensil

[/QUOTE]
Day shook his head by instinct. He blinked after realizing she couldn't see that. "No. Not this time." he said. He took the utensil from her gently and then wrapped the noodles around it using the tip. He then handed it back to her. "Here. Try that."

KPnightmare said:
The fairy took out a handkerchief wiped the place where the blood was, she puts a delicate finger in his mouth shushing him.
Steven sat there poker faced

KPnightmare said:
She grins at his expression "Who are you dearest?" she asked in a sweet tone, her tail wagging like a predator.
"You can call me the blind bandit aka The skull kid aka The realest psychic you'll ever see aka swag-o-matic aka the american flag with no white aka 3-D aka anti-cyclops but most call me Steven" Swag-o-matic said puffing out his imaginary jacket and winking at the fairy

(I wanna see what level of douche I can get away with xD )

WhyNot said:
(Wonder wheres @KPnightmare is)
(now here is was eating)

"Steven..hmm..nice name." she ignores the other things he said and heard Steven, she smirked putting her hand on his chin lifting his head to see her mesmerizing blue eyes "Miranda." she smiles.

KPnightmare said:
(now here is was eating)
"Steven..hmm..nice name." she ignores the other things he said and heard Steven, she smirked putting her hand on his chin lifting his head to see her mesmerizing blue eyes "Miranda." she smiles.
"Nice name I like " Steven said ashe looked into her eyes "You don't have like 4 god parents thats out for blood bonded to your soul do you?" steven then asked

Alternated said:
Mateus sits at the rooftop of the school looking at a building, he stands up and accidentally trips and fell down from the rooftop but he doesn't mind once he got to the ground he turned into slime and splats and slowly reforms.
(schools burnt down most of the city is destoryed and people are scattered everywhere)

WhyNot said:
(schools burnt down most of the city is destoryed and people are scattered everywhere)
(no one told me okay then better delete the post lol Im so sorry)

Mateus was chased by thugs he keeps running because one has a gun he keeps running until he tripped on a rock and fell down face first the thug with a gun shot him in the head and the thugs ran back to chase another person but Mateus was faking it and grabs the bullet.

Alternated said:
(no one told me okay then better delete the post lol Im so sorry)
Mateus was chased by thugs he keeps running because one has a gun he keeps running until he tripped on a rock and fell down face first the thug with a gun shot him in the head and the thugs ran back to chase another person but Mateus was faking it and grabs the bullet.
(don't worry i did the same mistake but it did make for a good opening)

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty's eyes flashed from Goldish violet to red multiple times she needed blood fast.

[/QUOTE]
Steven takes off his bloodied rag from his forearm and tosses it to Kitty. "Here drink up" Steven said

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Kitty drinks and smiles. "Thanks." She said.

[/QUOTE]
"Anytime babe" Steven said waving his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back