• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper had eaten half the bowl before she smiled and said she was done to him

[/QUOTE]
Day looked astonished, but set the utensil down and watched her curiously. "Right. That's good."

Whisper

Mayumi said:
Day looked astonished, but set the utensil down and watched her curiously. "Right. That's good." [
Say there a happy smile that some one helped her on her face before she glanced over at him then started to lean I his direction slowly

Atrio appeared in the woods a ways away from his battle holding his right arm blood dripping from his mouth and $his head. "They accomplished my work." He said as he leaned against a tree and slowly sat down

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Alice smelt the blood and ran to him then shifted into human form. "Hey you alright??" Ella asked.

[/QUOTE]
Atrio immediately looked over at the girl then smiled. "I've survived worse." Was all he said to her

Day watched her for a moment before leaning away slightly. He wasn't entirely comfortable with this situation.

Ella looks at you. "I can heal you if you need it." She said smiling the vampire side her wanting the blood she saw.

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Ella looks at you. "I can heal you if you need it." She said smiling the vampire side her wanting the blood she saw.

[/QUOTE]
"You don't want my blood trust me. Unless you want to be corrupted." He said to her as he knew she was wanting his blood

"You'll have to ignore Kitty she's vampire me..... I have a spell to heal you." Ella said watching Atrio carefully.

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]"You'll have to ignore Kitty she's vampire me..... I have a spell to heal you." Ella said watching Atrio carefully.

[/QUOTE]
Atrio chuckled then nodded. "Ok then:" he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I never asked your name?" She said as she started to sway slowly side to side

[/QUOTE]
Day blinked and nodded slightly. "Right. The name is Jason, most call me Day though."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you for the food." She said softly to hom

[/QUOTE]
Day smiled and nodded. "Of course."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper smiled some more. "Your one of the few that still have a sense of kindness." She said to gim

[/QUOTE]
Day shrugged and continued to smile. "Well. Someone has to be nice in a cruel world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back