• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Drea

Drea woke up next to Alex on the couch her dad standing over the two with an angry look on his face

@Mayumi

Avriare

Avriare woke up with Abby on top of him her head burried in his shoulder well looks like I'm not moving he thought to himself

@TheMADQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Mateus slept in an alley and just waked up and looked at his watch and gets up "I better change clothes" he said and ran to where his home is and changed his clothes.

Alex blinked sleepily as she awoke. What she expected was no less than what she got. She scowled and glared up at her dad. "Father."

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked sleepily as she awoke. What she expected was no less than what she got. She scowled and glared up at her dad. "Father."
Drea gulped and tensed now fully aware of who was staring at them

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea gulped and tensed now fully aware of who was staring at them

[/QUOTE]
Alex glanced at him and sighed. She gently wrapped an arm around him, then went back to glaring at her father.

He didn't speak immediately. His arms crossed as he watched in silence. After a moment, he spoke. "Who is this, Alecis?"

Mayumi said:
Alex glanced at him and sighed. She gently wrapped an arm around him, then went back to glaring at her father.
He didn't speak immediately. His arms crossed as he watched in silence. After a moment, he spoke. "Who is this, Alecis?"
"Drea darksoul sir" drea said less surprised now he relaxed but sat up he was cautious not knowing her dad or how he would react to this especially with what he knew she was going to tell him eventually

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Drea darksoul sir" drea said less surprised now he relaxed but sat up he was cautious not knowing her dad or how he would react to this especially with what he knew she was going to tell him eventually

[/QUOTE]
His eyes flickered to him. "Your connection to my daughter."

Alex growled lowly and leaned forward slightly, seemingly ready to pounce on him. "Do not call me that."

Mayumi said:
His eyes flickered to him. "Your connection to my daughter."
Alex growled lowly and leaned forward slightly, seemingly ready to pounce on him. "Do not call me that."
drea scooted away slightly from the two not wanting to get into the middle of it h felt very awkward and started to fumble around with his hands

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea scooted away slightly from the two not wanting to get into the middle of it h felt very awkward and started to fumble around with his hands

[/QUOTE]
Alex stood, not taking her eyes off of her father. "You may have helped give birth to me, but you are not worthy of the ability to call me your daughter when you would not even save your own wife. You lost that right. My only relation to you is by blood. Your only right is to have a gene passed down. Not to a grandchild."

He looked at her, raised a brow, then looked at Drea. If he was angry before, Alex thought hell had descended on her at this point.

Without another thought, she pulled Drea up, shoved the door open and ran.

Mayumi said:
Alex stood, not taking her eyes off of her father. "You may have helped give birth to me, but you are not worthy of the ability to call me your daughter when you would not even save your own wife. You lost that right. My only relation to you is by blood. Your only right is to have a gene passed down. Not to a grandchild."
He looked at her, raised a brow, then looked at Drea. If he was angry before, Alex thought hell had descended on her at this point.

Without another thought, she pulled Drea up, shoved the door open and ran.
drea started to pull her being faster and ran into a shadow teleporting to his house "so... that happened..." he laid on the couch pulling her on top of him gently "you're not going back are you?"

o

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea started to pull her being faster and ran into a shadow teleporting to his house "so... that happened..." he laid on the couch pulling her on top of him gently "you're not going back are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and shook her head. "I think not."

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at him and shook her head. "I think not."
"I can go back later and get your clothes I don't think it would be all too safe to go back now..." He held her hips and kissed her "maybe when it's dark out again that way I can teleport anywhere to get away"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I can go back later and get your clothes I don't think it would be all too safe to go back now..." He held her hips and kissed her "maybe when it's dark out again that way I can teleport anywhere to get away"

[/QUOTE]
"Just be careful," Alex sighed. She watched him curiously for a second before taking her hand and trailing it along the side of his face.

Mayumi said:
"Just be careful," Alex sighed. She watched him curiously for a second before taking her hand and trailing it along the side of his face.
"What are you thinking about now?" He said looking into her eyes while his turned red

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"What are you thinking about now?" He said looking into her eyes while his turned red

[/QUOTE]
"I'm thinking someone could have died back there." Alex said. She shifted her hand away and closed her eyes.

Mayumi said:
"I'm thinking someone could have died back there." Alex said. She shifted her hand away and closed her eyes.
"Look at me" he cupped her cheek with his hand "you're not dying while I'm around and the only I know where the only weapon that can kill me is"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Look at me" he cupped her cheek with his hand "you're not dying while I'm around and the only I know where the only weapon that can kill me is"

[/QUOTE]
Alex opened her eyes and nodded slightly in understanding. "Right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back