• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex looked up at him. The way he leaned over the banister worried her a bit. She thought, then shrugged. "Whichever works."
He was glad she didn't care because he didn't feel like cleaning the spare room he jumped off the banister onto the railing of the steps and slid down to the first floor and sat on the couch watching her play with the cat "sooo have you decided what you wanna name it"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He was glad she didn't care because he didn't feel like cleaning the spare room he jumped off the banister onto the railing of the steps and slid down to the first floor and sat on the couch watching her play with the cat "sooo have you decided what you wanna name it"

[/QUOTE]
"I was thinking Drake," Alex said softly. She petted the cat gently and smiled.

Mayumi said:
"I was thinking Drake," Alex said softly. She petted the cat gently and smiled.
"That's a good name" he smiled watching her he just loved to see her happy

Drake pawed at her fingers his paws smaller than her pinky finger

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"That's a good name" he smiled watching her he just loved to see her happy
Drake pawed at her fingers his paws smaller than her pinky finger

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed as he did so and moved her finger just out of his reach. She glanced at Drea and smiled.

Mayumi said:
Alex laughed as he did so and moved her finger just out of his reach. She glanced at Drea and smiled.
Drake rolled on his back pawing repeatedly at her fingers his tiny claws unable to do any effect to her skin

"Just remember he needs fed at least twice a day the formula is in the kitchen and so is the bottle you just have to add water"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drake rolled on his back pawing repeatedly at her fingers his tiny claws unable to do any effect to her skin
"Just remember he needs fed at least twice a day the formula is in the kitchen and so is the bottle you just have to add water"

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly. She hummed softly and nodded, continuing to play with Drake. "Almost sounds like practice."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"If you wanna look at it that way...I guess it could be...i never thought of that though."
Drake mewed softly

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and looked at Drake.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drake being a curious cat tries to nuzzle his way under Alex's shirt collar trying to explore what was inside the shirt

[/QUOTE]
"Um... no," Alex muttered before pulling Drake away from the collar.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea laughed hard "ha drakes a perverted little kitty!"

[/QUOTE]
Alex glared at him for just a moment before turning and petting Drake.

Atrios eyes had slowly opened in the mourning with a raspy breath dried black blood all over his body and clothes a pained look on his face. "F-fuck." He said quietly to him self as he looked around the forest slowly

Mayumi said:
Alex glared at him for just a moment before turning and petting Drake.
He smiled at her "oh come on it was pretty funny" he stood and kissed her head before grabbing the remote for the tv and turning on the news the school was going to be rebuilt by Monday and will accept all monsters as well there was also a story of two monsters attacking the monster hunter agency building in town something the news caster said "is a bold statement to humans" there were videos of atrio shouting at the humans before decimating the building

Alex stiffened and growled at the tv. She turned away after a moment and closed her eyes.

Atrio slowly started to his feet before wincing and falling to the ground again as the veins on his neck turned black for a second before turning normal again as he gave a gasp of relieve before he looked around. "Stupid corrupting blood." He mumbled before he slowly go to his feet and started for the city

Mayumi said:
Alex stiffened and growled at the tv. She turned away after a moment and closed her eyes.
Drea sighed "looks like I'm not the only one that hates hunters" he got up and lifted her legs so he could sit under them he switched the tv off

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea sighed "looks like I'm not the only one that hates hunters" he got up and lifted her legs so he could sit under them he switched the tv off

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him.

Steven shacking his head walked out the forest. "No salara, no whatever those two was I'm back to square one" He said groaning. "Damn this place and it's destroyed stuff" He said as he shot a beam into the sky.

Salara saw Stevens beam and just frowned. "That what he gets for just ditching me for those other two girls." She said to her self before fathor spoke. "Don't worry he was a jerk you could do better." He said to her before she frowned more. "I-I know I can but. It was nice having some one around." She said to him

Sighing Steven flew up into the sky and moved to the city. "I have to find someone what kind of school is this" Steven yelled. "Someone say something" He screamed into the emptiness.

Salara smiled at seeing him fly up before she yelled back. "You idiot!!" She replied with a yell to him before she continued walking

barely hearing Salara Steven looked around. "Who said that, Salara? Where are you" Steven then said into the emptiness looking for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back