• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Looking over Steven saw Salara he then waved "Yoooooo sup sweet stuff I'll be over real quick ok I'll grab my bag" Steven yelled back as he flew over to the used to be school building and grabbing his bag. "Hope she's not mad" Steven thought as he flew back to where Salara was at. "Wassup" He asked landing in front of her.

WhyNot said:
Looking over Steven saw Salara he then waved "Yoooooo sup sweet stuff I'll be over real quick ok I'll grab my bag" Steven yelled back as he flew over to the used to be school building and grabbing his bag. "Hope she's not mad" Steven thought as he flew back to where Salara was at. "Wassup" He asked landing in front of her.
Salara immediately hit him hard on the shoulder and crossed her arms. "Jerk." Was all she said to him

"I know,I know but hear me out I didn't ask for that" Steven said rubbing his shoulder. "It was maybe slightly wrong of me to ignore you but come on they was nice yes on hugged me and one sucked my wound but that was about it we was having casual fun and talking you could have i don't know talked to them,that what I did" Steven said digging into his bag speaking to Salara.

WhyNot said:
"I know,I know but hear me out I didn't ask for that" Steven said rubbing his shoulder. "It was maybe slightly wrong of me to ignore you but come on they was nice yes on hugged me and one sucked my wound but that was about it we was having casual fun and talking you could have i don't know talked to them,that what I did" Steven said digging into his bag speaking to Salara.
"No you completely deserved that for completely ignoring me when those two showed up." She said to him with a glare

Clapping and puttingnhus hands in the air dropping his bag "Fine you my number one priority now" Steven said as he picked it back up and taking out a sandwich.

WhyNot said:
Clapping and puttingnhus hands in the air dropping his bag "Fine you my number one priority now" Steven said as he picked it back up and taking out a sandwich.
Salara immediately blushed at his words. "Wh-what do you mean by that?" She asked him quietly

"I mean if you want me to date you become your 5th god protector I'll do that, Bonnie and Clide, Popeye and Olive oil, Freaking Mario and Peach type of relationship I guess" Steven said before splitting his sandwich in half holding it out to Salara to have. "Whatcha say" He asks.

WhyNot said:
"I mean if you want me to date you become your 5th god protector I'll do that, Bonnie and Clide, Popeye and Olive oil, Freaking Mario and Peach type of relationship I guess" Steven said before splitting his sandwich in half holding it out to Salara to have. "Whatcha say" He asks.
"I-I guess we could date. I just felt angere because your one of few to actually pay attention to me. Then those other two girls came along and...... I was like a ghost:" she said her face redening as she took the half of the sandwhich

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I guess we could date. I just felt angere because your one of few to actually pay attention to me. Then those other two girls came along and...... I was like a ghost:" she said her face redening as she took the half of the sandwhich

[/QUOTE]
"That wasn't anger it was jealousy, and cool hope those all powerful beings dont go after me" Steven said laughing alittle. "Also few people well with those things I'm surprised i wasn't the first" He said as he took another bite.

WhyNot said:
"That wasn't anger it was jealousy, and cool hope those all powerful beings dont go after me" Steven said laughing alittle. "Also few people well with those things I'm surprised i wasn't the first" He said as he took another bite.
"They will go after you trust me." She said as she blushed more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They will go after you trust me." She said as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
"Well babe guess it's just you me and those four demon gods verus the world" Steven said wrapping his arm around Salara's shoulder and waving his hand slowly across the sky.

WhyNot said:
"Well babe guess it's just you me and those four demon gods verus the world" Steven said wrapping his arm around Salara's shoulder and waving his hand slowly across the sky.
Salara blushed badly but still forced her self to lean into him as she looked at the ground in embarasment

"Hehe killer right" Steven said. "Where to know what about as much as I hate it school" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But the school is
still destroyed there's no reason to go there." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Well what di we the students have to do in this damn spare time" Steven said. "Where is the teacher the dean, principle someone where they at" Steven said.

WhyNot said:
"Well what di we the students have to do in this damn spare time" Steven said. "Where is the teacher the dean, principle someone where they at" Steven said.
"There either at home with there families or dead from the fire." Salara said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There either at home with there families or dead from the fire." Salara said to him

[/QUOTE]
Poker faces Steven asked "You got somewhere to stay I heard there was dorms but looking at that i doubt they survived" he said zipping up his bag and putting it on his back.

WhyNot said:
Poker faces Steven asked "You got somewhere to stay I heard there was dorms but looking at that i doubt they survived" he said zipping up his bag and putting it on his back.
"Actually I heard the dorms are off campus a couple of blocks so they would be fine." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Actually I heard the dorms are off campus a couple of blocks so they would be fine." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Great glad to know you're not homeless" Steven said laughing.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea smiled and rubbed her leg as she played with drake who was walking around on her stomach

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled slightly and petted Drake softly.

Mayumi said:
Alex smiled slightly and petted Drake softly.
Drake pounced on a part of her shirt that was sticking up and another part stuck up when he did this and just kept pouncing back and forth

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drake pounced on a part of her shirt that was sticking up and another part stuck up when he did this and just kept pouncing back and forth

[/QUOTE]
Alex giggled as she watched this.

Drea leaned his chair back and and fell asleep

Drake crawled onto drea and fell asleep sprawled across his forehead

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea leaned his chair back and and fell asleep
Drake crawled onto drea and fell asleep sprawled across his forehead

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled slightly and looked around curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back