• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

"Their container" Steven said confused. "Wait you talking about Salara hell no she's mine" He said hugging her close to his chest glaring at vast.

TheMADQ said:
As he kisses her again more steam flows up above them. So much emotions flowing through her, the room became colder and colder, ice covering every inch of the room as they kissed. "Well I ware them to protect everyone else, just like this jacket. It suppresses my power, if i didn't ware them this room would soon drop to the temperature of my core."
(Oh his body heat could't kill her, its more like if she was in a desert she would die form heat stroke before anyone else.)
(His core body temperature is the same as hades)

Avriare pulls off her gloves and throws them somewhere in the room and starts to unzip her jacket and stops "you do have a shirt on right if you don't I'll give you one of mine"

Mayumi said:
"Hm... I like Angela. Or Annie."
"I like Annie better...ok boys names dexter exaviare drake roreck Alexander..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](His core body temperature is the same as hades)
Avriare pulls off her gloves and throws them somewhere in the room and starts to unzip her jacket and stops "you do have a shirt on right if you don't I'll give you one of mine"

"I like Annie better...ok boys names dexter exaviare drake roreck Alexander..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well. Alexander is out. Drake means dragon.. and the others? Hm... Maybe Roreck "

Mayumi said:
"Well. Alexander is out. Drake means dragon.. and the others? Hm... Maybe Roreck "
"I like dexter but roreck is good too..." He sat on his knees and held her head on his chest "I never thought I could ever, even possibly, be a dad..."

(if it was really that big of a difference how come he dose not burn everything he touches?)

Her face turned red when he asked this question. "Oh cores i do!" She was so embarrassed that he thought she might not have a shirt on. Though she was not one to hold anything against someone. When he took off the cloths that suppressed her power there was such a sudden drop in temperature that all windows and mirrors in the room shatter.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I like dexter but roreck is good too..." He sat on his knees and held her head on his chest "I never thought I could ever, even possibly, be a dad..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked up at him and shook her head. "And... I never thought I would be a mom."

TheMADQ said:
(if it was really that big of a difference how come he dose not burn everything he touches?)
Her face turned red when he asked this question. "Oh cores i do!" She was so embarrassed that he thought she might not have a shirt on. Though she was not one to hold anything against someone. When he took off the cloths that suppressed her power there was such a sudden drop in temperature that all windows and mirrors in the room shatter.
He laughed "oops!"

"Oh my. I am sorry I didn't mean too." She felt bad for breaking his stuff. But looking at his laughing face made her smile and even start laughing herself.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"You'll make a great one" he kissed her forehead

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and laughed a bit.

TheMADQ said:
"Oh my. I am sorry I didn't mean too." She felt bad for breaking his stuff. But looking at his laughing face made her smile and even start laughing herself.
"It's fine I could care less I summoned demons to make it I can have them fix it too"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Those things that are long strings that are in the bowl and you eat with two sticks." She said hopping e understood what she was talking about as she pulled her self close to him so she wouldn't bump into any other people

[/QUOTE]
"Noodles? Yeah, I can get those for you," Day said, happy to help. He walked towards a noodle shop and made sure she didn't fall or bump into anyone.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He ran his fingers trough her hair and wraps his arms around her neck in a protective way

[/QUOTE]
Alex quieted and watched him. She smiled lightly before popping another piece of chocolate into her mouth.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"It's fine I could care less I summoned demons to make it I can have them fix it too"

[/QUOTE]
"I haven't had that jacket off in such a long time I feel naked without it," She smiled looking into his eyes.

Mayumi said:
Alex quieted and watched him. She smiled lightly before popping another piece of chocolate into her mouth.
(She reminds me of akame off akame ga kill)

He took the candy bar from her and started hand feeding her the bits of chocolate

TheMADQ said:
"I haven't had that jacket off in such a long time I feel naked without it," She smiled looking into his eyes.
"Well you're not but you are very beautiful madam Abby" he smiled and kisses her hand showing his respect for her and for himself "if you would like we could head out to the living room there's no windows to break in there and it's more roomy"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](She reminds me of akame off akame ga kill)
He took the candy bar from her and started hand feeding her the bits of chocolate

"Well you're not but you are very beautiful madam Abby" he smiled and kisses her hand showing his respect for her and for himself "if you would like we could head out to the living room there's no windows to break in there and it's more roomy"

[/QUOTE]
(Say what now?)

Alex blinked, but shrugged and didn't protest.

Mayumi said:
(Say what now?)
Alex blinked, but shrugged and didn't protest.
(She's the anime charachter whos stomach is like a bottomless pit but is always quiet the food thing can be argued but Alex barely says boo even to drea)

"I live to serve my queen" he joked bopping her on the nose with a price of chocolate before dropping it in her mouth

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](She's the anime charachter whos stomach is like a bottomless pit but is always quiet the food thing can be argued but Alex barely says boo even to drea)
"I live to serve my queen" he joked bopping her on the nose with a price of chocolate before dropping it in her mouth

[/QUOTE]
Uh.....okie)

Alex rolls her eyes and lets the chocolate melt.

TheMADQ said:
"that sounds good." She smiles and paws at his chest. " Carry me?"
He nods and picks her up carrying her like you would a toddler (with their legs wrapped around your waist and arms around your neck) "gladly, princess of the ice"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well I am technically a prince...to the phenix community anyways"

[/QUOTE]
"That may be. I think I'd rather be just a girl. No royal titles. Just your girl."

(I wana cry this guy beat Skeletron Prime, Dungeon Guardian Prime, The Destroyer, and The Twins at the same time. ;~; I get rekt when I fight one.)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He nods and picks her up carrying her like you would a toddler (with their legs wrapped around your waist and arms around your neck) "gladly, princess of the ice"

[/QUOTE]
"thank you." Abby says resting her head against his forehead. "You know I quite like that name."

Mayumi said:
"That may be. I think I'd rather be just a girl. No royal titles. Just your girl."
"Ok fine by me" he kissed her while cupping her cheeks with his hands

TheMADQ said:
(I wana cry this guy beat Skeletron Prime, Dungeon Guardian Prime, The Destroyer, and The Twins at the same time. ;~; I get rekt when I fight one.)
"thank you." Abby says resting her head against his forehead. "You know I quite like that name."
(What game is this?)

"Very well madam" he kissed her nose then sat down on the couch with her at this point she was sitting on his lap facing him he ignited a dark flame that emitted darkness rather than light and threw it into the fire pit darkening the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back