• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Nefelibata said:
Well, according to Atrio's performance in the battle, I can only say that rules aren't respected in this rp. Some of his powers literally came out of nowhere during the fight, and that's what I call OP. And being hurt only a tiny bit? He must be a god or something. And before complaining, check the form of each character and do some research, discover the limits of every listed power.
Well, I'm quitting with Q since there is no real cooperation going on here. I would've appreciated if this rp was taken seriously, because it has potential. But in rest, it is a real mess.
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](I'm not going to fix something unless one of the people involved complain yes I agree they are both very OP rn but it's fun to watch this play out in the end if it causes a problem then I step it if there's no problem then no need to step in unneccecerily)

[/QUOTE]
(Frankly in my difence I never intended for him to be op but I also don't agree with him just being completely annihilated either )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Frankly in my difence I never intended for him to be op but I also don't agree with him just being completely annihilated either )

[/QUOTE]
(my point exactly that was also one of my rules no instakilling people)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He sat up really fast "really!?!?" He looked scared but he really didn't know how to feel he was happy but worried and scared all in the same moment

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe. It'll be a few days to know for sure. It's only a possibility right now."

Mayumi said:
"Maybe. It'll be a few days to know for sure. It's only a possibility right now."
he looks at his hands thinking about this "im happy...just surprized" he looks up "does anyone else know?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](my point exactly that was also one of my rules no instakilling people)

[/QUOTE]
(Well its not that it's insta killing its just that to me and no offense to madq I love her because she's the only one thats truly rp ing with me but no matter what atrios done its seems that he isn't able to hurt his app intent plus he have like nine other characters trying to obliterate him xD

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he looks at his hands thinking about this "im happy...just surprized" he looks up "does anyone else know?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head. "No."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Well its not that it's insta killing its just that to me and no offense to madq I love her because she's the only one thats truly rp ing with me but no matter what atrios done its seems that he isn't able to hurt his app intent plus he have like nine other characters trying to obliterate him xD

[/QUOTE]
(Ya I get it)

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head. "No."
"Are you going to tell you're dad?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Ya I get it)
"Are you going to tell you're dad?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'll have to.."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"He's not gonna try to kill me is he?"

[/QUOTE]
"If anything, he would kill me."

Whisper sat there at a street corner curled into a ball as people walked by not paying attention to her while she listened to them walk past occasionally asking if any one would give her food or money but other than hat she stayed quiet and just sat there a frown on her lips and her eyes sealed away from the world by the bandages that where wrapped around them. She eventually got up slowly and just started down the side walk aimlessly as she bumped into people and jus kept going not knowing where to go or what to do with no one to be around her and talk to her

Day had decided to venture out and see the town. While he walked, very few people caught his interest in ways of being unusual and out of place. He kept his hood up until a young girl caught his interest. He thought she looked lonely and immediately wondered if she had an older brother. He looked around before walking towards her. "You look hungry. Would you like something to eat?"

@Daniel reaving

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He wrapped his arms gently around her "you know im going to spoil you now right?" he joked

[/QUOTE]
"How so?" Alex asked, raising a brow slightly.

Mayumi said:
Day had decided to venture out and see the town. While he walked, very few people caught his interest in ways of being unusual and out of place. He kept his hood up until a young girl caught his interest. He thought she looked lonely and immediately wondered if she had an older brother. He looked around before walking towards her. "You look hungry. Would you like something to eat?"
@Daniel reaving
Whisper looked up slightly at the sound of a voice before she turned to where it was coming fro and wondered if he was talking to her afore she just wandered. "Yes please." She said said quietly to him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"well im basically gonna be doing everything for you"

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned and grabbed a chocolate bar from the coffee table. "Well. I'll be happy with some chocolate."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper looked up slightly at the sound of a voice before she turned to where it was coming fro and wondered if he was talking to her afore she just wandered. "Yes please." She said said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Day nodded and looked around for a second. He was silent for just a moment. "Well, come on." he said.

Mayumi said:
Alex groaned and grabbed a chocolate bar from the coffee table. "Well. I'll be happy with some chocolate."
Day nodded and looked around for a second. He was silent for just a moment. "Well, come on." he said.
Whisper nodded slowly before she held out a hand for him to take wondering if he knew she was blind and wondering if he'd noticed the bandages around her eyes

Mayumi said:
He laughed and kissed her forehead "so if you are right and we do have a baby what are we gonna name it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Whisper nodded slowly before she held out a hand for him to take wondering if he knew she was blind and wondering if he'd noticed the bandages around her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Day took her hand and led her, understanding why needed it. "Well. What would you like yo eat?" he asked after a moment.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughed and kissed her forehead "so if you are right and we do have a baby what are we gonna name it"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and ate her chocolate. "I don't know."

Mayumi said:
Day took her hand and led her, understanding why needed it. "Well. What would you like yo eat?" he asked after a moment.
"Those things that are long strings that are in the bowl and you eat with two sticks." She said hopping e understood what she was talking about as she pulled her self close to him so she wouldn't bump into any other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back